Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

15.

Addison’s POV

I quickly pulled my hands out of Zack’s and shook my head. I took the beer from Ronnie’s hand, even though I think beer is disgusting. I took a sip and thanked him. He eyed Zack nervously but Zack just shook his head and laughed. Ronnie relaxed slightly, and put his hand on my back.

“Do you want to go dance?” I nodded my head enthusiastically and pushed my beer into Zack’s hands. He fumbled with it but it only spilled a little. I giggled at him and Ronnie chuckled. Zack stood up from the lounge, sculled the rest of my beer and walked off. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to Ronnie, who took my hand and walked me to the small dancing area, which was basically the space between Max’s two lounges.

The song had just ended, so Ronnie and I stood there quite awkwardly. He scrunched the hair on the back of his head, and smiled. Another song started up, and I started to move my body to the rhythm of the song. It was a little bit awkward, as Ronnie just watched me for a moment. I had had a few more drinks, so my inhibitions went down as I started to get into the song.

Moving my hips to and fro, closing my eyes and running my fingers through my hair. It wasn’t really a song that I was into, but the beat of the music fit perfectly with the way I was dancing. Suddenly I had felt a hand on either one of my hips and a body pushed up against my back. I opened my eyes, turned my head and smiled at Ronnie, who was matching my movements with his pelvis. He grinded into me, with the fingers of one of his hands wrapping through my belt loop. I lifted one of my arms up to rest on the back of his neck. He leant down and whispered something in my ear. I wasn’t paying attention, so I didn’t know what it was, but I nodded my head anyway. He kissed the top of my jaw right under my ear softly, and moved his hand to the front of my leg. I pulled on his hair gently and I felt him smile into my neck. I was getting really into it. I was about to turn around and dance with the front of my body resting on his, until we were interrupted.

“Ronnie” I heard a voice say, ruining my moment. Ronnie didn’t stop dancing or kissing the side of my neck.
“What?” he muffled.
“Ronnie, we have to play now. People want us to start playing.” I opened my eyes and saw Max standing there with his arms crossed. I suddenly stopped dancing and broke apart from Ronnie, turning to him.

“What do you play?” I asked him smiling. Max had said he was in a band with his old friends at school, I didn’t realize Ronnie was in it. He smiled.

“I sing in the band, Addie” I bit my lip and wished him luck. He gave me a quick hug and I moved to sit on the arm rest of the white lounge. Max gave him a look, and I heard him whisper something about not using my nickname. Someone had shoved another beer into my hands and when I looked back, the two were gone. The slash looking guy, whose name I found out was Robert, pulled some closed curtains across, revealing a full band set up. The guys jumped on stage, with Max picking up a red bass, and smiling out at the crowd. Ronnie grabbed the microphone off the stand and cleared his throat.

“Hey guys, thanks for coming out to my man Max’s house tonight!” The crowd cheered, Max raising his hands with a joke smug look on his face. I giggled; he was looking adorable up there.
“We are Escape The Fate! This song goes out to all the pretty ladies here tonight!” Ronnie winked at me and turned to face the drummer, Max’s smile turned quickly into a frown, and he adjusted his bass strap. “This song is called, The Ransom.” The crowd cheered and the guys launched into the song.
♠ ♠ ♠
x.situations.x
Joshua Third
molly6655

you guys are awesome!
thanks to all readers and subscribers.
i am going to shamelessly ask, please rec this story, hard!
i will love you forever

xx.