Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

16.

After the guys had finished the five songs they ended up playing, they all moved away from the instruments and Max pulled the curtain back across to return the lounge room to looking like a lounge room. He walked over to me, extremely sweaty and smiling.

“How did you like us?” He pushed his fringe out of his face. It was sticking to his skin, he was sweating so much.
“You guys are amazing! That was so exciting to watch” I was mesmerized by the five guys up there. I started to list all the things I liked about their set. It was a pretty long list, but Max’s eyes were lighting up and his smile was growing. I told him they could be famous. He pulled me into a hug and despite the fact he was disgustingly sweaty, I returned it.
“Sorry about before” He whispered in my ear. Before I could respond, Ronnie appeared behind him and cleared his throat. Max turned and glared at him.
“Dude, it’s sorted” Ronnie looked down into my eyes, and I gave a small nod. He scratched behind his ear, grunted something that sounded like ‘whatever’ and turned to walk to the kitchen. He was stopped by Craig, who was probably the one who was the most drunk out of everyone.

“Ronnie, Ronnie..I can do so much better than that” He slurred.

These words clearly had some sort of effect on Ronnie, who pushed his index finger into Craig’s chest and told him to fuck off. Max told me that they had hated each other for a while, and went over to talk to the two. I watched on curiously, as hate filled words were spat between the two. Ronnie was clenching his fists, but had much better anger control then Craig, who kept pushing his shoulder and giving him the finger. Sometimes Max raised a hand and interjected, but that just angered Ronnie more. I was pretty sure that Max was taking Craig’s side more than Ronnie’s. Ronnie had turned to say something to Max, when all of a sudden Craig’s fist connected with the side of his head. Ronnie stumbled slightly, but recovered quickly enough to grab Craig by the shirt, and slam him into the wall, holding his forearm against his throat. The party erupted, with everyone turning to look at the fight that was happening. I jumped off the couch and looked for Zack. I found him in the kitchen talking to some girl.

“Zack, Ronnie and that Craig guy are fighting, you better go help Max” He nodded at me and rushed out to help his friend, with me hot on his heels. I followed him back into the lounge room, in which someone had moved the furniture and a circle had appeared around the two guys fighting. Classy. I pushed through the crowd to get to the front, just in time to watch Ronnie punch Max square in the jaw.

“Would you fuckin’ stay out of my shit Max!” He yelled to him as he turned his attention back to Craig, who was clearly coming off second best in this fight. He hit him a few more times in the face, and Craig fell to the ground. He started to kick his torso, trying to cause as much pain as possible. Max jumped back up and pulled the back of Ronnie’s shirt.

“Ronnie! Stop!” He yelled as he spun him around to face him, “You’re gonna kill him or something!” Ronnie raised his fist, ready to punch Max again, when Zack appeared behind him and grabbed his hand, pushing it down. Ronnie spun around and hit Zack in the face with his free hand. I rushed forward, approaching the three, much larger than me, boys whose fight was becoming more serious. I tried to yell out a few times, but failing that I just decided to get in the middle of them.

“Guys! Holy shit stop!” I yelled, all three ignored me. I grabbed a shirt, hopefully to pull at least someone of another, and I suppose it was a reflex, but I felt a hard fist connect with my head, and then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dunnnn. who hit Addison?
XD
thanks guys for reading

please please comment!
xx.