Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

17.

I slowly felt my eyes twitch. I don’t know how long I was out for. I heard faint sirens and muffled yelling. I slipped back into consciousness but I didn’t open my eyes. I was afraid to. I moved my fingers slightly and felt the soft carpet. So I was still on the floor. I rolled my head to the side and felt a throbbing pain in my head. I heard the muffled voice of someone kneeling beside me. All of a sudden I felt myself get lifted up, and put onto a soft bed. Thank you, lord. I can finally fall asleep. But, I was moving? I opened my eyes slowly, looked up and saw the roof moving so I closed them again. The bed stopped, but the moving didn’t. Was I in the back of an ambulance? I opened my eyes groggily.

“Where..?” I slurred slowly. A mysterious man leant over me.
“You were knocked unconscious; we are currently taking you to the hospital. Don’t fret”
“But where..?” I couldn’t get the words out. Where was Zack? I wanted someone familiar.
“Your boyfriend is going to meet us at the hospital, hun. You just hold on. The police will meet us there.” Boyfriend… Police?

I was well and truly awake by the time we arrived at the hospital. I was trying to sit up, but the paramedic wouldn’t let me so I had to make do with lying down. As soon as my bed was rolled through the hospital doors I heard someone yell out my name

“Addison!”
“Calm down son. We have to get her into x-ray before you can see her please calm down. The police want to talk to you first” a female nurse ushered him back into his seat. Before I could turn around and see who it was, I was wheeled through large doors and taken to the x-ray area. I started to have a panic attack, and all of a sudden I had passed out again.

I re-awoke to a bright light in my eyes, so I raised my hand to shield them. I sat up in the bed. I was alone in the room and I started to have another panic attack. A machine next to me started to beep wildly and a nurse rushed in to calm me.

“Where’s Zack?” Was all I could say. I was so worried about him. He had never been in a fight before. “What happened?”

“Addison?” I heard a exasperated voice say my name. Zack rushed into the room and enveloped me into a tight hug.

“Addison oh my god, thank god you are alright. Shit I was so scared I saw you-“
“Zack!” I stopped him. “What happened exactly? Why did I black out?” He looked down at his feet and mumbled something.

“Well there was a fight, and Ronnie had just punched me, and you had come in to stop it and you pulled on one of us but we all felt it, and then-“

“Addison! Addison! Oh my goodness Addison!” My mother tore into the room and practically suffocated me.
“Addison what happened to you, oh my goodness there are police in the lobby they want to talk to you, what happened?” She spoke so fast I almost didn’t understand a word she said.
“They are saying you were punched! Who were you punched by Addison? Why did you get punched?” I lay back down and rested my hand over my eyes.
“I don’t know mother.” She sat in the chair next to my bed, and Zack stood in the corner with his arms crossed, eyes never leaving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for this filler-ish chapter. i wanted to get another one in for tonight
XD

xx.