Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

18.

“Guys! Holy shit, stop!”

I heard a female voice behind me. I ignored it and continue to throw random punches. Rage had taken over my body. I was so angry. It may have been the alcohol, but everything everyone was saying just angered me more.

I felt a tug on my shirt, and I thought it was him. I turned around and my fist connected with a temple. It wasn't him, it was Addison. She immediately fell to the floor, unconscious. Holy shit what just happened? Time slowed down for a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. People turned and stood, wide eyed and mouths on the floor. I quickly rushed down next to her, to see if she was alright.

“Get the fuck away from her!” I heard someone shout behind me. I wasn’t paying attention. I held the sides of her face and tried to wake her up. All of a sudden I was pulled up off my knees and slammed into the wall.

“What the fuck was that?! You some sort of girl hitter?” A face was screaming at me. I tried to defend my actions, but no words were coming out. I was so shocked. How could I have hit Addison?

I heard sirens, and the party dissipated really quickly. People were running out the front door like their lives were on the line. The dual police and ambulance sirens arrived within minutes. The grasp on my shirt loosened as the police burst in the door. I pointed down at Addison and they motioned for the paramedics to get to her.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands just replaying the scene over and over. A large policeman stood over me.

“Are you Maxwell Green?” I looked up slowly and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a little short sorry but it was a back story XD

please please subscribe and comment

there may or may not be some bedroom happy times coming up soon :)

xx.