Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

22.

Ronnie’s POV.

I had to laugh at Max’s face when he realized I was sitting there. This was just classic. Max was so into this girl it was embarrassing. At band practice he never shut up about her. I didn’t think much of it until I saw her at the party. She was hot, yeah. But nothing to write home about. Watching him try to get with her was just sad. It made me laugh so hard when I had to kiss her for spin the bottle. Max’s face got so red with anger I nearly burst out laughing right there. And the whole upstairs thing, that was just too easy. I never expected he would actually punch her. Holding a straight face for the cops was hard. I could tell she was way into me already. I let out a small smirk as he and his stupid friend glared at me.

“So? Do you need a ride?” I said as a bit my lip. Girls always fell for that. She blushed slightly and looked over at Max.
“Uhh, yeah actually. That would be great. I walked to school today” she said as she turned away from them. I held out my hand and she grabbed it. Her hands were soft. She waved to the guys and we walked around my car to the passenger seat. Addison tried to open the door, but because the handle sticked, I walked around and pressed my body up against her, leaning into the door slightly.

“The handle sticks” I whispered in her ear as I jerked it open. She blushed and I walked back around to the driver’s seat, hopping in and starting the car engine.

“Buckle up” I winked at her, and saw the guys jaws sitting on the ground as I peeled out of the car park.

“So uhh…what’s your last name?” She asked me as we were driving along the highway. Last name? Why was that important?
“Uh, it’s Radke”
“Ronnie Radke. I like it” She smiled. I looked over at her. She had a pretty smile. I didn’t notice last time because I was so out of it. She picked up my wallet and inspected my license.
“Oh you’re 20? Cool.” I let out a small chuckle
“Yeah, I don’t look it. How old are you?”
“18” She lied. I knew she was 17.
“And you don’t mind telling strange boys about your virginity?” she blushed heavily.
“Oh god, sorry about that random outburst. I had been drinking-“ she began to explain
“It’s alright” I laughed, “It’s just a little odd”. She looked offended/
“Oh?”
“I just meant, you know, cause you’re so gorgeous, and 18. I would’ve thought you’d had a boyfriend.” I moved one of my hands off the steering wheel onto her knee. She blushed. She did that a lot. She looked out the window and I smiled.

She told me the directions of her house. There was a lookout nearby so I suggested we go have a look, because ‘I had never been to this part of town before’. How cliché. And it was working.

I parked the car and turned the radio on a low volume. Some no name band was playing a whiney song. I ruffled the hair on my back of head my slightly and turned my head towards Addison. I decided to move an imaginary strand of hair out of her face. My hand brushed her cheek and I held the headrest of her seat.

“Listen Ronnie” she began.
“Addison. I really do like you” I interjected before she got the chance to end this. I shifted in my seat so I was closer to her. “really like you.” I held her chin with my free hand and moved in to kiss her. She pulled away slightly.
“Ronnie, I-“ I interrupted her again by pressing my lips to hers. My lips parted slightly and felt her tongue almost instantly. Excellent. I deepened the kiss and moved my hand to her neck. She grabbed the front of my shirt with one hand and pulled me so my body was closer to hers.

This chick was bang up for it. I had to admit, this was the quickest a girl wanted me to get in her pants. I had only kissed her for about 10 seconds. Max would love this. I contorted my body so I was holding myself up by my arms over her as she lay on the seat. I pulled the seat adjustment lever and the back of the chair was pushed into a laying position, our kiss never breaking apart. I positioned myself with my knee in between her thighs and I was laying over her. She moved her leg up so her knee was pressing against my hip. I put my hand on her thigh and caressed it. I had to break the kiss to breathe. She was really intense. I pressed my forehead against hers and decided to do the noble guy thing.

“Are you sure?” She bit her lip and nodded enthusiastically. I smirked.
“Shall we get more room then?” she slid out from under me and laid down on the backseat, with me not far behind. No wonder Max wanted to get with this chick so hard. She was a wildcat. You would never guess she was a virgin. I let out a small laugh. He’ll love this. He was totally loving this girl and she would rather give it up to some guy in the backseat of his car. A backseat that had been christened many times, may I add.

“What is it?” she asked, breathily.
“Oh nothing. Just thinking about how crazy lucky I am to be with a girl like you and this whole situation”. Gag. She raised her head and began to kiss me again.
“I know right” she added and started to fiddle with my belt buckle, unhooking it with ease.

We awkwardly both attempted to remove our pants. It was hard in such a small area. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and I unbuttoned hers. I kissed her neck as she ran her hands over my chest. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and positioned myself to start this for real. I reluctantly asked her again if she was sure and she answered with a confident ‘I think so’. I gave my trademark sideways smile and thrust into her suddenly. She gasped and winced in pain. I wasn’t worried. I had done this with a few virgins before. She repositioned her hips while I was still inside her, and I nearly finished right then. I began thrusting rhythmically, trying my hardest not to reach my peak too quickly. She didn’t know it, but it was fast becoming one of the best fucks I had had in a while. She matched my movements and I could tell it had stopped hurting for her, so I went quicker. I was almost at my climax when she pulled my hair, sending me over the limit faster than anticipated. I let out a very audible moan, something I never do and took one last, hard thrust, making her gasp. Beads of sweat were running down my face and I looked at her. For a virgin she was a damn good lay. I may have to drag this out longer than I had previously thought. I leant down and kissed her one last time, pulled out, removed the condom I was wearing and slid my pants back on. She quickly redressed and rested her head on my shoulder. I hated this cuddling stage. I put my arms around her and held her close to me.

“I really like you too, Ronnie” she said as she slid back into the passenger seat. Yeah, liked me enough to fuck me in the backseat of my car, I nearly said to her. I caught myself. I needed this to go on longer. That was the plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go. some sexy time.
cold shower? i know i need one. xD

molly6655
xSmilingInsanityx
Joshua Third

thanks for the comments guys! i would arms you but it doesn't work here.

xx.