Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

24.

Addison’s POV

I walked up the stairs inside my house and flopped onto my bed. I could not believe had just done that. I don’t know what took over me, I just…wanted him. It sounded lame to me, but I wanted him to like me. Not just that, he was being so sweet. I couldn’t explain how my mind was working at the time. I rolled over onto my side and looked at myself in the mirrored doors of my wardrobe. I didn’t feel as disgusted with myself as I thought I would, considering the way I had just lost it. In the back of a car. ‘how undignified and nasty’ I heard my mother say in my head. I didn’t feel any different. Everyone went on about how ‘special’ your first time should be. I scoffed. Zacky lost his when he was 15. I heard a knock at the front door and smiled to myself. Ronnie must want to talk about what happened. We did in the car a little, but all he was saying about how great it was. It took all my strength not to blush heavily every single time he spoke about it. I bounded down the stairs and opened the front door eagerly.

“Did you forget somethi-“ I halted mid sentence when I saw it was not Ronnie, but Max and Zack. “Oh hey” I said to the two, my smile faltering.
“Hey to you too!” Zack said, pushing past me into my house. I greeted them again, this time more enthusiastically.
“Who did you think it was?” Max asked as we made our way into my kitchen.
“No one” I fiddled with the buttons on my jacket.
“Liar. You always fiddle when you lie. Plus, we got here before you did. What took you so long?” Zack asked me as he rested his arm on my shoulder and ripped open a bag of peanut M’n’M’s.
“I guess we took the long way?” Zack shook his head at me and collapsed into the sofa. Max mirrored him and I sat gingerly in the armchair.

“Addie, what did we say about him?” he asked me, chucking an M’n’M at my head. I avoided it and shrugged my shoulders.
“I can hang out with whoever I want, thanks.”
“Well, I was stuck with this one for half an hour” Max looked at Zack with a look of fake offense on his face and laughed. It annoyed me
“Well how many times was I left alone while you were off fucking some random girl, Zack” I spat at him. His eyes widened, looked at his feet and mumbled a pitiful ‘sorry’. I sneered and the next minute or so was dead silence, with the exception of Zack’s chewing.

“So, like..where did you go?” Max asked all of a sudden. I hesitated before answering.
“The..uh…thelookout” I rushed. Zack leapt out of his chair, M’n’M’s spilling everywhere.
“WHAT?!? ADDISON!” He glared at me and Max looked up at Zack.
“What do they do at the lookout?” There was a pause, with Zack also hesitating to answer. I stood up from my seat.

“Zack should know, he has been there plenty of times. They fuck, Max. That’s what they do at the lookout. They FUCK!” I shouted the word for effect. Zack’s face was bright red. When it finally clicked in Max’s head, he shot up out of his seat as well.
“WHAT?!?” His face was bright red also. “Addison! Don’t tell me, that you..you and Ronnie…”
“Yes Max, we did. We FUCKED!” I was so irate. They had been annoying me all day and their stares of judgment hurt. I wouldn’t have thought, Zack, of all people would care this much, the way he carries on.

“But you are a virgin!” The two said simultaneously.
“It’s not like I was broken, and not anymore.” I sat back down in my seat and crossed my arms. Max sat down slowly, but Zack kept standing.
“I’m gonna kill him” he said through gritted teeth.
“Don’t you dare, Zackary Baker.” He sat down beside Max slowly. Then Max said just about the stupidest thing possible.

“But Addison. You said you were all ‘not ready’ when I tried to get with you upstairs at the party, because you had only known me a week! You’ve known Ronnie for what? 4 days?” He looked over at Zack for some backup. Zack turned his head slowly and stared at Max with narrowed eyes.
“It was Addison? Addison was the girl upstairs? You tried to have sex with Addison” Zack was trembling with anger and Max realized what he had just revealed, his eyes widening. I was holding my forehead in my hand and shaking my head.

“uh..I…” He couldn’t say anything.

“I don’t believe this!” Zack said as he rose to his feet again, his fists clenched into balls so tight he was shaking. “Are you serious? So that was the incident.” I looked up at him and nodded slowly. He turned to Max, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Max just stared back up at him. I looked up at Zack and uncrossed my arms. He let out a loud, exasperated sigh and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm. can you tell im in a shitty mood today xD
thanks for the new readers and subscribers!

please please comment. it fills my day with happiness and the kittens get to live.
also links in a/n next time

plus i think you should recc this story megahard.xD

thanks guys.
xx.