Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

One Night Stands

Jacey woke up the next morning and it felt like a weight was lying across her. She tried to roll over in her bed but she couldn’t, because it turned out that the weight was an arm. And the body that that arm was attached to was stretched out next to her. But then again when she finally got a good look from where she was laying she realized that her head was laying next to his shoulder and all she could truly see was his chest. She tried once more to move, but she couldn’t. Sighing she decided to try to wake him up. She poked him. He stirred a little and moved his arm but he didn’t wake up. She didn’t give a shit. She got out of bed and wrapped her arms around herself. She was cold. Looking down she realized she had no clothes on. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the pajamas from the hamper from the night before. She pulled them on and walked from her room. She automatically stepped over the half naked people spread all over her apartment muttering, it’s too early for this I need fucking coffee.

Jessica woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. She went to roll out of bed and found that there was someone blocking her from doing so. She opened her eyes and stared at the man beside her. Then she tried to roll out the other side of the bed and ran into a wall. She sat up on the bed and pulling the sheet over her looked around. At least she recognized the room. She was at Jacey’s, in her spare room, with a guy that was not her boyfriend. She sighed and blew her bangs out of her face as she decided on just how to get out of the bed without waking the dark haired man that was covered in tattoos. She decided on climbing over him. She was doing good so far as she stood up slowly on her side of the enormous bed, which was why Jacey had it against the wall in the first place. She forgot however for a moment that she was really drunk and hung over. She tripped over his arm and luckily for her that woke him up because despite the splitting hangover he had, he caught her before she landed anywhere other than on him. She smiled slightly apologetically at him and he returned it.

“Thanks”

“Yeah sure, no problem.”

“Sneaking out?”

“Uhmmm?”

“Looks like you failed.”

“Yeah…” She trailed off as her eyes met his and he rolled her in the bed so that she was underneath him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Thinking fuck it whats the worst that could happen.

Jacey was standing in the middle of her kitchen doorway looking at the like two dozen people sprawled all over her apartment. She didn’t see one familiar face in the entire room so she walked down the hall hoping against all that Jessica or Leanne had been there the night before. She walked slowly and carefully so that she wouldn’t step on anyone and without knocking she walked in. She stopped dead in her tracks however a short distance into the room. She turned immediately and walked out. She did not want to witness one of her best friends having sex. She closed the door behind her and then leaned against it. She needed to get a shower and get dressed, but what she really needed was to get all of these fucking people out of her apartment. She sighed and finished drinking the last of the coffee that was in her cup and decided that she was glad that the apartment across the hall was empty. There was only one way she was going to wake them all up. She stepped over them as she made her way to her stereo system. She grinned as she put in a mixed CD and hit track seven. She grinned as she turned the volume up and hit play at the same time. She grinned as she started singing along with the song and walking around nudging people that were sleepily responding to the fact that the music was blasting.

None of that time is wasted I do that shit on tour!
Ohh ya, all right, ohh yea , all right!
I wanna make some babies, I wanna get it up!
I wanna make you horny, but I can't get it up!
I wanna make some money, but I don't want no job,
I wanna make you horny, but I can't get it up!
Get it up get it up get it up , get it up!(why can't you get it up?)
(Get It Up – Mindless Self Indulgence)

Jessica walked out of the bedroom with soaking wet hair and a slight smile plastered on her face. She didn’t look Jacey in the eyes as she started helping her wake people up. When Jacoby walked from the bedroom not five minutes later Jacey’s jaw hit the ground. Jessica just raised an eyebrow at her best friend.

“Do you fucking know who that is?”

“Uhm…Jace?”

“That’s fucking Jacoby Shaddix… you had a fucking one night stand with Jacoby Shaddix in
my fucking apartment…”

“JACEY LYNN MATTHEWS”

“What… god no need to yell Jess I’m right here.”

“So is he…” Jacey turned her head and her face flushed red. Just as Aaron Boehler walked out of her bedroom without his shirt on. Jessica snorted and put her hand up to cover her mouth as she tried not to laugh.

“What are you laughing at Hathaway?”

“You want to go all crazy on me for Jacoby and the bassist from Burn Halo walks out of your bedroom?”

“Uhm”

“Jacey since when do you have drunken one night stands and not remember it the next day?”

Across town Leanne woke up to a knock on her front door. She sighed as she glanced at the clock. It was around eleven in the morning. She had tossed and turned all night because of the shit that had gone down the previous day. She got up and grabbed the closest pair of jeans to pull on and grabbed a button down shirt as she ran to the door. She opened the door and was shocked to see her twin standing there.

“Sorry left the house key at Jacey’s. Anyways I have to work tonight so I need to sober up, I’m getting a shower and then heading out to find some pick me up food and a shit load of coffee.” Jessica said as she shoved past her twin. Leanne raised an eyebrow at her sister as she watched her stick her head out one of the windows in the living room that needed a new screen. “Thanks for giving me a ride home Coby!”

“How did you… never mind… and who is Coby?”

“This guy…”

When Jessica was back out of the house and on her way Leanne looked at the clock. She should really be getting ready for work as well. She showered and changed and headed in. She was working extra hours today to make up for yesterday. She slid behind the wheel of her mustang twenty minutes later in a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top with a blue one over it. Her black high heeled boots sat on the passenger seat beside her. She hated driving in them. Her hair was pulled back partway with her bangs falling in her faces. She pulled up at the club at the same time as Jacey. They were standing outside with Dru, who was taking a ten minute smoke break when Jessica burned rubber as she entered the parking lot. Leanne slammed herself against the wall of the building as Jessica stopped about a foot away from her, exactly in the spot that she had been standing. Jacey was standing there shocked as Jessica slammed out of the car and walked into the club without so much as an apology to Leanne. Leanne took off inside the club after her sister and just in time to see her shove Jason through a table.

“Jessica what in the hell are you doing?”

“This son of a bitch had his uncle fire me that’s why he’s getting his ass kicked.”

“Well damn hold it, not in my club he’s not, he can get the fuck out and if you keep destroying my shit you can leave to.”

“Fuck this I’m gone” Jason said as he wiped the blood pouring from his nose and mouth. Jessica put her hand on his hip and glared as he left the club. She then turned to her sister.

“I’m sorry Leanne I really am I didn’t mean to almost hit you. I was just so pissed off…”

“What was that?” Jacey said just as Dru ran in with a look of disbelief on her face.

“Uhm Jason just put a baseball bat through the window of Jacey’s car, and uhm well you better come see for yourself.” The entire group ran outside behind Jacey who was pissed. She stopped dead in her tracks. Jessica and Leanne saw the flame in the red heads eyes as she advanced. Jason was destroying her car with a metal baseball bat. When he took out his gun and shot at it she was even worse. She lunged when he realized that he was out of bullets and had to reload.

“YOU SONOVABITCH THAT’S MY FUCKING CAR.” She proceeded to beat the living hell out of him. She even pounded his head into the pavement a few times. When she was done the rest of the group watched as Jessica and Leanne dragged Jacey inside and no one said a word as Jessica jumped the bar in her black high heeled boots and denim mini skirt with a bright green tank top that said baby girl across the front. She got Jacey a double shot of tequila and passed it to her. When she downed that one she already had another waiting on her.

“Want a job?” Jefferson Jackson asked her as he walked back in.

“Sure” Jessica said with a smirk on her face. Jessica grinned as Jacey jumped the bar too and Leanne headed over to the stage. It was about two hours later they discovered just how good Jessica and Jacey worked together because they got a demanding crowd coming in all at once. Jacey’s face grew hot though however when she saw Aaron walk in with his band mates, and Jessica just smirked when she saw Jacoby walk in with his band mates. Jacey and Jess looked over in Leannes direction however when she came to an abrupt halt in her singing. She was watching one of the people that had just walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
wel here is. Are you happy now... I LOVE THIS END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY LOVE IT!!!