Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Animals

“So yeah this whole thing is a bad idea, and how do you even know when the hell you’re gonna see them again?” Jimmy told Zack and Brian as they followed Matt and Johnny as well as a bunch of others into Midnight Black. Zack however wasn’t listening because his eyes were on the girl that had stopped singing when they walked in. Jimmy followed his gaze and Brian smirked.

“Uhm well damn apparently they work here, so looks like we know where we’re gonna be frequenting often.” Brian said as he saw the blue black haired twin carrying a tray of beers to a table. Zack glanced vaguely in the same direction that Brian was looking but his eyes were on the purple black haired twin onstage. Matt shook his head as he watched the two staring at the woman that announced she was taking a break and would be back in ten minutes. They watched as Matt followed Aaron Boehler to the bar. The rest of the guys were already dragging tables together and several called out to people still flooding through the doors.

“Hey Jacey”

“Aaron…” Jacey said blushing slightly as she passed a beer across the bar to another customer. “So uhm, what can I get you?” It was awkward that she couldn’t meet his eyes, and that she couldn’t help the fact that her face had turned red.

“A round of beer for everyone over at that table.” Aaron said pointing vaguely in the direction that Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Burn Halo, and Buckcherry had just taken over. Jacey glanced over and her jaw dropped as she saw just about everyone that had been in her apartment the night before sitting around joking with one another. She swallowed hard and sighed heavily when Lexi walked in to take over, so Jacey was gonna be making the rounds with Jessica and Adrianna. She sighed as she started mentally counting the people at the table.

“Oh yeah by the way this is my friend Matt Sanders, Matt this is Jacey Matthews.”

“You have a mean left hook by the way. Nice to meet you.” Matt said. Jessica rolled her eyes as she came over.

“You coming or what Jace?”

“Yeah, here help me carry these.” And with both men following the two women delivered the beer to the table and both of them were looking any where but at the guys at the table.

“Hey Jacey, hey Jessica” Jacoby Shaddix said and both girls just nodded as they passed out the beer.

“Guys…” Jacey said.

“Uhm your headache gone?” Josh Todd asked Jacey

“It’s coming back”

“How do you know them?” James Hart asked.

“Uhm I quite literally kicked half of you guys out of my apartment this morning.” Jacey said as she walked away. Jessica followed but after Jacoby slapped her on the ass. She rolled her eyes and started making the rounds to the other tables. Leanne finally made it back onstage and was being careful to avoid looking over at the table where he sat. Finally it was time for her to join her twin and best friend on the floor as someone else took over the singing. She began helping her friends and other co workers. She got the 411 from her twin and Jacey about the guys at the table and now she had a name to go with the face. His name was Zack and he was fucking cute. Jessica had taken to attempting to avoid Jacoby, even though she couldn’t help but think that he was fucking ridiculously hot, and she already knew he was really good in bed. Jacey on the other hand had found herself flirting non stop with Matt all night. It was almost closing time when they left and Jacey smirked as she and the other two were told that they didn’t have to stay to help close, since so many of the rest of the gang working that night. Jacey split from her friends and found herself backed against a wall with Matt’s lips pressed to hers. She normally didn’t do this but something told her it didn’t matter. She loved the way he was making her feel as he ran his hands over her sides, and through her hair, which she was now glad that she had worn down. She pressed her body closer to him and ran her hands over his arms, as she moved them to snake around his neck.

Leanne found herself driving back to her apartment shaking her head as her she thought about the fact that Jess and Jace had decided that they weren’t going back to her place like the original plans had been at the beginning of the night. They had planned on coming up with ways to destroy Jessica’s ex for destroying Jacey’s car.

Jessica couldn’t help it as she let Jacoby lay her down on the bed in his room, she wanted him so bad at that moment that it wasn’t funny. She let him strip her clothes off as she did the same in return. Once they were completely naked Jacoby trailed kisses from her lips to her abdomen and back up. When his lips pressed to hers a final time she wrapped her arms around his neck. She buried her head in his shoulder as he took her.

Jacey was laying bed trying to think of a reason to get out of bed that morning when she rolled over with her eyes still closed. She bumped into another body and her eyes shot open. This could not be happening again, not two days in a row. She lay there thinking over her options and hoping to god she was in her own apartment. When she felt an arm go around her and pull her closer to the body however she suddenly felt a whole hell of a lot safer where she was. She moved closer and fell back asleep. An hour later both she and whoever she was beside was starting to stir at the same time. When she opened her eyes she found that her head was rested on a sexily tattooed chest. She didn’t want to move, but she had to know who was beside her. She didn’t have any symptoms of drinking, but she knew that she had had a bad night aside from working her car had been destroyed. She looked up and her eyes met his green ones. She bit her lower lip as he smiled at her. He said nothing for a minute just lay there not moving, and not letting her move.

“Morning, Jacey” She grinned as the night before came flooding back to her.

“Morning Matt.” She said with a smile that reached her eyes. He let her move so she was leaning down over him and smiled before she placed a kiss to his lips. He felt her move from just leaning down over him to straddling him. He grinned as she pulled back and her long red hair fell down in her face. He pushed it behind her ears and pulled her back down to kiss him.

It was almost five hours later when Val walked through the front door of her boyfriends house. She dropped her purse on the table in the entrance hall and set her keys beside it. She called out to him, but there was no answer. She was already pissed off at him because he hadn’t been answering his cell phone or home phone all day. She looked around downstairs for him, but couldn’t find him. She started up the stairs and was a little confused by the fact that she heard something coming from upstairs. She got all the way upstairs and was getting even more pissed by the minute. When she heard another woman cry out his name she slammed open the door to the bedroom and stopped in her tracks at the sight before her.

“Matt?”

“Val, what the hell…”

“What the fuck is she doin’ here?”

“Me? What about you?”

“Uh, Val what are you doing here?”

“Uh, what is she doing here?” Val demanded

“I want her here.”

“I was actually rather enjoying myself.” Matt smirked as Val glared at her

“I want a fucking answer, I’m his girlfriend.”

“Since when?” Matt asked looking confused as Jacey looked at him with murder in her eyes.

“Since high school you ass hole.”

“Uhm, I broke up with you.”

“When?” Val demanded, while Jacey just raised an eyebrow, and wrapped the sheet tighter around her body as she got up to stand beside Matt, who had the awkward problem of standing there naked arguing with his ex and waiting to find out if the woman he had shared his bed with was going to kill him.

“Yesterday…”

“Wait what no you didn’t!”

“Did too.”

“I think I would have remembered if you…”

“Well did you or didn’t you?” Jacey asked looked up at him and her blue green eyes had a single question in them that he had the right answer too.

“YES!”

“You said you wanted to talk yesterday…”

“Oh Jesus” Jacey said trying to keep a straight face.

“Wait a minute aren’t you the chick that hit Michelle?”

“Yup” Jacey said proudly

“YOU FUCKED HER?”

“Obviously” Matt and Jacey said at the same time.

“Though technically he was fucking me before you so rudely interrupted.”

“I…I Can’t believe that…”

“Better believe it honey,” Jacey said with a smile.

“So you can leave anytime now Val.”

“It was really nice meeting you, well actually it wasn’t…”
“We are so finished Matt.” Val yelled as she stormed out of the room and then out of the house.

“Fucking finally” Matt said turning to face Jacey.

“Okay that was fucked up.”

“You have no idea.”

“Yeah so where were we?” Jacey asked as she let the sheet fall.

“Right about here…” Matt said as he lowered his lips to hers. She ran her hands over his chest and pulled back, pulling him back towards the bed with her. He smirked as she lay down and patted the bed beside her.

Jessica was shaking her head when she finally got out of bed. She was headed for the shower when he wrapped his arms around her from behind and she grinned as she felt his lips on her neck. She wasn’t stupid and knew that this wasn’t gonna go anywhere, but she sure as hell could take full advantage of it. Needless to say that shower wasn’t going to go as she expected.

Leanne was glad that she was the sane one in her group and that she had the night off. Because she was gonna spend time with Jacey and Jess whether the two liked it or not. Apparently after the phone calls that she just got, she was the only one in the group that wasn’t getting laid on a regular basis now and it meant that they were gonna have to find time to hang out together, even if it meant bringing their new boy toys along for the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title of chapter is credited to Nickelback... and i almost forgot the title of the story is credited to Motley Crue

~~Jessi~~

Love, Hugs && Deathbats...