Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

***ing Tease

Jacey was standing in the kitchen looking slightly lost. Ada patted her on the back and told her she’d be alright. Ada had handed her a knife and told her to cut the tomato for salsa since her parents and in-laws would be there in about thirty minutes. Matt stood there watching for a moment and shook his head. He smiled at his wife. She couldn’t even slice a tomato… even he could do that. He smiled and tried not to laugh and took the knife from her and showed her how to do it. She glared at him but when he kissed her on the cheek and handed her the knife back and held her hands helping her cut the tomatoes and rest of the stuff that went into the salsa. Ada shook her head at the couple. They were making out more than they were chopping the ingredients for the salsa.

“Alright, both of you out. I’ll let you know when everything needs to come out, and when I’m leaving…” Matt and Jacey grinned and laughed as Matt chased his wife upstairs as she giggled happily. He smiled as she spun around in the middle of the bedroom and jumped into his arms.

“I love you Matt.”

“I love you too Jacey.” Matt said and she moved first placing her lips to his and kissing him. When they pulled back he raised an eyebrow at her and she pushed him towards the bed. He grinned as she moved so she was sitting on his stomach and she was able to lean back against his knees since they were raised up. She smirked at him as she moved slowly removing his shirt from his body. She placed trails of kisses over his chest, and stomach and then moved so she could kiss his lips. He ran his hands over her sides and she pulled back grinning at him and placing her hands on his. She shook her head and grinned as she began undoing his pants. He let out a moan as she moved off of him and slowly pulled his pants off of him. He muttered curses under his breath. She grinned up at him as she stood in in front of him on the bed. He moved to sit and pulled her towards him.

“You’re are a fucking tease baby…” He said and kissed her hungrily. She moaned as he nipped at her bottom lip and then without warning pulled her shirt over her head in one swift movement before she realized he had done it. He had his lips on hers again as he removed her bra and then she gasped as he moved quickly and had her laying back on the bed.

“Matt…” Her eyes went wide with pleasure as he kissed from her naval to the top of her jeans. His hands gripping her hips before he glanced up at her and smirked as he moved and undid the buttons and pulled the material over her hips and down her legs. Her jeans and panties joined the rest of their clothes in a pile on the floor and he moved so that he was above her. He kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned as he moved to enter her. She cried out as he began to move inside her.

Downstairs Ada glanced up at the ceiling and shook her head. She wrote a note on the pad on the fridge before she left and also left a note on the door for their parents with a warning, that the two may not hear the door bell. A few hours later as Matt and Jacey finally made their way downstairs they realized it smelled like something was burning. Jacey realized what it was first and flew the rest of the way down the steps. Matt shook his head and followed her grabbing his cell phone and stepping out on the porch just as their parents arrived at the same time. He finished his call and greeted them smiling. He then turned and walked inside to help his wife.

Zack was sitting outside with Jessica beside him watching as the sun slowly disappeared from the sky. He smiled as he noticed that she looked sleepy. Between the day before and getting sick that morning she hadn’t felt good most of the day. He smiled and helped her up.

“Are you feeling okay baby?”

“Mhmm, maybe just a little tired.”

“Here, c’mon I’ll tuck you in.”

“You’re a sweet heart, if the guys ever heard about this they’d tease you mercilessly.” Jessica Baker said as he followed her up the steps. He shook his head and once they got to their room he walked over to the bed as she grabbed her pajamas from the dresser, she went to pull her shirt off of her body and barely got it over her head before Zack was standing in front of her and she shook her head as he pulled her to him. She kissed him and he pulled her tight against his body. She pulled back and smirk. She removed his shirt and ran her hands over his chest. Zack raised an eyebrow at her.

“I thought you were tired…?”

“Yeah… you’re right…sorry baby…” Jessica said moving away from Zack and watched as she grabbed his shirt off the floor and pulled it over head before pulling her jeans off and tossing them in the hamper. He stood there watching and silently cursed himself. She just had to leave him like this. He glared towards the bed where she was already safely under the covers her head on his pillow and not hers. Zack shook his head and walked out of the room after placing a kiss to her forehead. Zack locked the door once he got down the stairs and made sure the back door was locked as well before slumping down on the couch in the living room picking up the remote and turning on the TV. He just had to have been an idiot. He glanced up five minutes later when she walked into the room.

“I thought you were coming to bed too.”

“I was gonna stay up and watch some TV…” he trailed off as she walked over and joined him on the couch. He pulled the blanket she had left tossed over the back of the couch down over her and put his arm around her as he searched for something for them to watch. She was asleep three minutes later. He sighed. It was going to be a long night.