Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

The Funniest Conversation You'll Ever Have With Your Father Present

Brian Sr. sighed as he watched his son and his girlfriend show up last. He had heard from Matt that Syn as they referred to him most of the time when both of them were around, had missed an interview and a signing in the past week. It was time for them to start back up on tour and Jessica was showing at four months pregnant, Jacey was two months behind her. That tour bus was going to be hell. Brain Sr. looked at his son as he got over to them. He thought a moment before he spoke.

“So has my son suddenly become irresponsible? What's going on Syn?” Brian Haner Sr. asked his son as he looked around the whole group.

“No... I just... forgot about the interview... we've been busy.” There was a slight smirk on his face as he looked at his girlfriend. She grinned back.

“That’s one way of putting it.” Matt said snorting.

“Oh please shut up Matt.” Leanne said.

“What? At least me and Jace don’t hid it.”

“He has a point Lea.” Jessica said

“Do I even wanna ask?” Brian Sr. asked.

“No” Lea muttered.

“They’re just trying to hide the fact that--” Leanne stopped her by slapping a hand over Jacey’s mouth.

“Don’t make me hit you.” Lea said as Jacey licked her hand.

“Ew fucking gross!”

“That’s what you get for covering my mouth.”

“But I don’t know where you’re tongues been!”

“Yeah ya do…” Jacey said glancing at Matt who just smirked.

“Gross Jace” Lea said shuddering.

“Okay seriously enough about me as I was saying…”

“Don’t you dare Jacey Sanders.” Syn said glaring at Jacey. This was his dad not one of their friends.

“They were too busy fucking after going without weeks to show for the interview…”

“Yeah we forgave them though.” Jimmy said trying not to laugh.

“Yeah I mean seriously he needed it…” Zacky added in.

“Yeah…god knows if we went without sex for a month…” Syn glared at them all and Brian Sr. raised an eyebrow as Leanne smacked Jacey who just rolled her eyes and laughed before speaking.

“What? It’s not my fault you guys decided to practice abstinence for a month…I think you were flat out crazy.”

“First off not everyone has the perfect relationship that you and Matt have…” Lea said causing Brian Sr. to laugh.

“Okay…it’s far from perfect. We fight…sometimes…” Jacey said

“More like never…” Syn muttered under his breath.

“Okay…seriously I’m pregnant and Zack gets it more than Syn.” Jess said and Zack grinned. She smirked at him.

“That’s because pregnant women are horny twenty four seven.” Matt and Zack both smirked.

“You guys are ridiculous.” Syn muttered.

“Or are you just jealous that you don’t get it as often?” Matt asked Syn. Brian Sr. just laughed, finding the entire situation hilarious.

“Is it really a competition?” Jacey asked looking at her husband.

“Yeah about that…”

“Hmm?”

“Never mind…” Lea muttered when Jacey answered her.

“I don't think so... you opened the can of worms, so you better tell us before I start smacking the answers I want out of you.” Jacey said. Lea glanced at her boyfriend who nodded and smiled encouragingly at her.

“Well…I uhm… I’m pregnant.”

“WHAT?” Everyone yelled at once. Syn looked at Lea and she looked at him. That wasn’t a good reaction.

“He knocked me up.” Lea said pointing to Syn.

“But…when?” Brian Sr. asked obviously astounded that he had just been told he was going to be a grandfather.

“The same day those four got married…” Lea said pointing to the Sanders and the Bakers. Syn looked worriedly at Jacey and Jessica.

“YOU BROKE UP WITH HER AFTER YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?” Jacey yelled.

“You are so lucky you guys patched things up…” Jessica said, the fire in her eyes, only calming when Zack touched her shoulder.

“It’s not like I knew I got her pregnant that night…” Syn said in his defense.

“That’ s not the point. “ Jacey said glaring.

“How’s that not the point?” Syn asked.

“Don’t’ argue with a pregnant woman man…”

“It never ends for the man involved.”

“It’s not gonna end well for the two of you if you don’t shut up…” Lea said glaring at Matt and Zack. Jacey smacked Matt in the arm to get him to stop.

“I hope the three of you survive the next year.” Brian Sr. said looking at the three father to be’s.

“Wow… makes me glad that we decided to wait to have kids.” Kelly said and Jimmy nodded.

“I hope Lacey’s not pregnant anytime soon…” Johnny muttered.

“Johnny…there’s something I need to tell you…” and Johnny’s face paled.

“Kidding…but that was so worth the look on your face…” Lacey said laughing.

“That was fucking priceless.” Lea said trying not to laugh.

“Lacey…I love you…you just made my day.” Jacey said giggling.

“It wasn’t that funny.”

“Dude… it totally was.” Matt said patting Johnny on the shoulder.

“Man, I don’t think I’ve seen him that pale in a while.” Zack said.

“Shut up” Johnny said causing Jacey to giggle more.

“Oh man, I’m with Johnny… four of you pregnant at once… I wouldn’t be able to handle it.” Kelly said.

“I dare you to tell her to shut up…” Jimmy said looking between Johnny and Jacey.

“I don’t advise it…” Matt said.

“Jacey…c’mon stop laughing it’s not that funny.” Johnny said

“I can’t help it…It’s the hormones.” Jacey said giggling more.

“And it’s fucking contagious…” Jessica said as she began to giggle as well.

“This is your guys’ fault…” Johnny said glaring at Zack and Matt.

“Trust me we’re paying for it…” Matt said

“No kidding…” Zack added.

“Seriously. She spent a half an hour crying this morning because one of the house plants died.” Matt said.

“Oh please like the sex isn’t worth it…enjoy it now cos it ain’t gonna last.” Jessica said looking at Matt.

“That was really sad though…” Jacey said looking at Matt.

“It is worth it…but sometimes it’s a lot to deal with.” Zack said.

“That reminds me we still need to go to the nursery and find a tree.”

“Wow…Kelly no kids for a long time.” Jimmy said and Kelly agreed.

“I SECOND THAT!” Lacey said making Johnny smile.

“I third it…oh god… and we all forgot Jess is having twins.” Johnny said.

“I think it’s pretty obvious that you three are gonna have your hands full.” Brian Sr. said shaking his head.

“We’re so totally worth it though.” Jacey said.

“They love us…” Jessica added in.

“Yes… we do.” Zack said

“Good answer.” Jacey said causing them to laugh.

“Wouldn’t trade you…”

“And what the truth… and shut up Matt.” Zack said

“You shut up Zack. What he said was sweet.” Jacey said.

“It really was honey.” Jess added in.

“I give up…can we just go do this show now please?”

“Yeah, lets go…” Jimmy said

“You coming Matt?” Syn asked.

“I’ll be there in a minute…” Matt said trialing off looking down at his wife.

“You don’t have time to fuck!” Johnny exclaimed. Brian Sr. rolled his eyes, it wasn’t just the men it was the women as well.

“Shut up.” Jacey said and she kissed Matt rather passionately before Kelly helped pull them apart.

“Seriously Jacey…he needs to get stage side…like NOW.”

“Fine.” She said pouting and pulling herself the rest of the way away from Matt. “I love you baby.”

“Love you too.” Matt said placing a kiss to her forehead.

“You guys just gave me a cavity.” Lacey muttered.

“Let’s go…” Johnny said grabbing Matt’s arm.

“Hey son… do you plan on telling the rest of the family?”

“Huh?” Syn said turning around his hand still in Lea’s.

“Suzy, your brothers and sister?”

“Oh yeah… uh can’t you do it?”

“No…you and Lea have too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks JC for the help on the convo... epic as usual. COMMENT PPL I REALLY LIKE THEM... Honest... JC...I think you're scaring them...with yours...