Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

The Greatest Surprise of All

Leanne was sitting on the couch across from her twin who was currently making out with her…well Leanne wouldn’t call it her boyfriend, more like her fuck buddy apparently. And it didn’t help that Jacey was swatting her boy toys hands away as she was trying to talk to her. Jacey grinned at Leanne as Matt pulled her onto his lap and she swatted his hand away.

“So, you wanted to talk Leanne?”

“Uhm, about your car?”

“Shove the son of a bitch off a cliff.”

“Uh Jace, who in the hell is gonna shove him off a cl for you?” Jessica asked turning her head to face her twin and best friend. See she could make out with Jacoby and listen to the conversation all at the same time.

“Will it get you naked?” Matt asked. Jacey turned in his lap and looked at him like he was insane. Then tilted her head to the side.

“Yes…”

“Then I’ll do it. What kind of car was it anyway?”

“His or hers?” Leanne asked

“His” Jacoby responded getting into the conversation.

“Porsche”

“Hmm this should be fun. If I help do I get some too?” Jessica hit him. Leanne rolled her eyes and watched as Matt reached into his pocket to answer his phone.

“This better be good…”

“Hey a bunch of us are out spending the day drinking before we gotta leave tomorrow get your ass to Midnight Black in like half an hour.”

“Uhm Brian…”

“Nope, you and Jacoby better get your asses here asap!”

Twenty minutes later they all walked into Midnight Black and Jacey was grinning from ear to ear because Matt said he would take her to help her find a new car. Even though according to her nothing could ever replace her previous car. Brian looked up and raised an eyebrow when he saw the twins walk in with his friends. The shocker was that one of them was practically glued to Jacoby’s side. Zack watched as the other twin who he now knew as Leanne walked in behind her twin looking disgusted. He smirked she was beautiful, but then again so was the one wrapped around Jacoby. The bartender shouted a hey to the three girls who waved back and Jessica looked over at Jacey.

“Jace you know my ex is glaring holes into your ass.”

“He can keep glaring… Stupid fucker.”

“Hey I have an idea.”

“Matt for gods sake you too aren’t going to fu…”

“Shut up Coby, guys come here, we gotta drive that dumb fucks car off a cliff who’s in?” Matt said looking at his friends. They looked at him like he was crazy.

“Please tell me he knows you’re doing this.” James asked.

“Nope, but he destroyed Jacey’s car.”

“What kind of car was it?”

“Grey and black 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500” Jacey said sighing because she was still pissed off about it.

“What he do to it?” James asked and immediately regretted it when her fist balled.

“Do not fucking ask.” Jacey got out between gritted teeth. So because apparently she was now Matt’s girl, which everyone was glad about because Val was a bitch they all agreed to help. Dru who was serving at the moment said that she would love to get back at the bastard as well. So it was agreed that Dru would be the distraction and Jessica would grab the keys off the table. The girls sat down with all the guys and watched as Dru, former exotic dancer did her thing. Jessica snuck up while Jason’s hands were occupied with Dru’s ass and trying not to gag grabbed the keys and nodded to Dru, who accidentally bumped the table a moment later and spilled his beer on his lap. He looked up at the door way when he heard laughter and saw Jacey dangle his keys in the air. Matt grinned a moment later as he slid into the car beside her and she revved the engine playing a little as she saw him walk out of the club angrily. She sped off and only three cars followed, James, Brian, and Zack in one, and Coby, Jessica, Leanne and Josh in the other, all the other guys made it impossible for Jason to follow by blocking his progress with their cars.

Jacey was laughing as they drove down the highway. It was a wonderful feeling, and it was payback. When they got to the cliff she stopped put in neutral and looked over at Matt who leaned across the seats and kissed her. He was falling for her fast. She was so fucking amazing that he made a split second decision.

“Come on tour with me.”

“Matt… we hardly know each other…”

“So, we can get to know each other on the tour…”

“But, my job…” Jacey was hearing her head and heart screaming to tell him yes, but she didn’t know if she should listen. It wasn’t like she actually needed the job.

“Jacey…please.” He was begging her now.

“Hey come on you two, lets get this over with, I have plans for tonight.” Josh said opening the car door on Jacey’s side. She rolled her eyes and got out. She saw Leanne wrap her arms around Josh from behind and sighed. Okay so they had a job to do, she would think about it later. Or he would just forget.

“Lets do this…” Jessica said grinning and she placed a kiss on Jacoby’s lips as he walked forward to help Matt and James shove the Porsche off the cliff. The others walked to the edge of the cliff and smirked as the car began to tilt over the edge. With one last good shove it was gone and out of sight. Jacey got the satisfaction of watching it burst into flames.

“Take that you mother fucking bitch.” Jacey yelled out into the breeze. They all laughed and then she turned and wrapped her arms around Matt and kissed him. She walked side by side with him to the SUV that Josh had driven. Even though it was Leanne’s. and with the three couples in that car they all headed back to the club.

“You guys do realize, just how hard it is gonna be to win that bet right?” James asked smirking.

“Dude, all we gotta do is wait until Coby gets bored with Jessica and go for the kill.”

“I hate to say it but Brian’s right. Although I may play it a little harder and straight go after Leanne, regardless of the fact that Josh is all over her.”

“It’s on Vengeance.”

“Bring it Syn. You know I’m gonna win.” James rolled his eyes at the two men.

“Uh yeah and we’re all leaving tomorrow…”

“We convince them to go on tour with us…”

“Yeah we can do that…” They were laughing as they pulled back into the club parking lot and Jacey tossed Jason his keys and smirked.

“You owe me the repairs on my car by the way, or since you don’t have your Porsche anymore we can all it even. I’ll break into my trust to repair my car.” Jessica and Leanne raised their eyebrows at her.

“Jace, you said you didn’t want to touch that money.”

“So Le, to fix my car I’ll take out of it, beside Grandpa wouldn’t want me to use it for anything not worth while. He did buy it for me after all.”

“She has a point Sis…” Jessica said and broke off when she was pulled backward to lean against Jacoby.. She smirked okay so she may have just told Jefferson that she wanted the job he offered but she figured all she had to do was her grandma for money if she needed it. She was gonna do one of the stupidest things in the world. She had agreed to go on tour with Coby. She grinned as her sister rolled her eyes.

“So uhm guys I’m not gonna be around for a while.” Jacey said. From where she was glaring at Matt for pouting and looking all said and dejected. The others looked at her and raised their eyebrows in her direction, just as Jeff Jackson walked out.

“Jacey I need you to work tonight.”

“Nope, I can’t I quit.”

“WHAT” Leanne yelled

“Me too, I mean I got a better offer, and I don’t really need the money.” Jessica said. Leanne looked at her twin and her jaw hit the floor. Then she suddenly realized why they weren’t gonna be around.

“Oh hell, Are you both fucking crazy?”

“You could come too you know, so you don’t have to be away from your sister.” Zack said. James caught the glint in his friends mischievous green eyes and shook his head. Leanne looked at him for a moment and then Josh nodded his head in agreement. She bit her lip. Well she didn’t need the money either. With the fact that she had been saving for years and only splurged when it came to her stingray.

“Fuck it. Count me in I quit too.”

“So, we’ll meet up at my place tomorrow and head out to the buses and everything then around noon?” Matt said finalizing the deal and the others nodded. Matt rattled off his address to the other two girls and they all headed in different directions.

Leanne grinned when she found herself back at her place with Josh. Jessica had finally moved her shit back into her apartment before she had gone to work that morning and that was a good thing because she didn’t need her sister interrupting her at that moment. She was shoved back against her front door and Josh’s lips on hers. She reached down behind her and locked the front door and was thankful that she hadn’t opened the blinds that morning. She grinned as he began removing her clothes frantically and she helped him remover his. Once they were naked she led him to the couch, because she didn’t think she would be able to make it upstairs to the bedroom. He sat down and pulled her down onto his lap.

Jacey was halfway to the mechanic’s that had towed her car, and that she trusted when her mom called. She answered the phone and sighed.

“What mom?”

“Don’t’ take that tone with me sweetie.”

“Sorry it’s just that Jessica’s boyfriend fucked up my mustang and I’m driving the Yukon and headed to find out how much its gonna cost to get the mustang fixed.”

“Oh well I was calling to ask when you were coming over next week.”

“I’m not, I know its my birthday mom but I’m gonna be out of town for a while, I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“Then come over tonight and get your presents.”

“Okay, see you tonight.”

Jessica was attempting to find something in her house to cook for her and Jacoby to eat but it wasn’t working very well considering Jacoby was more interested in getting her out of her clothes. She decided against cooking and ordered pizza. It was funny 45 minutes later when wrapped in a sheet Jessica answered the door and paid Max, the only person that would deliver to her house since she was notorious for being a bitch to the delivery people. She smirked as she took the pizza and closed the door letting him keep the ten dollars in change. She placed the pizza on the table and as she did so Jacoby walked out with a couple of beers in hand.

Jacey pulled into her parents driveway and smiled when she saw them standing on the front porch. She got out of the SUV and ran to give them hugs. They really were great parents and they spoiled her and she got everything she wanted. They were also proud of her for making a stand and not living off her inheritance.

“So Whatcha get me this year mom? You know I love presents.” Jacey was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

“It’s in the garage honey.” Jacey’s eyes got wide.

“Oh God, those presents are my favorite.”

“Yes sweetie we know.”

"Go look Jacey." Her dad told her and she took off at a dead run. Her mom started the countdown. “5...4...3...2...1...”

“HOLY SHIT” Jacey yelled and they could hear her as they walked across the yard to where she was standing in front of the now open third door to their stand alone five car garage.

“She loves it.” her dad said smiling and wrapping an arm around his wife.

“Is that…I…It’s mine?”

“That it is Jace.”

“I don’t think the two of you know how much I love you right now.”

“Yes we do, otherwise we wouldn’t have gotten it.”

“This is by far the best present…ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe okay so yeah the end is greatness and JC it is so u