Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Cars...And A Whole Lot More

“OMG that’s... That’s…” Matt said as Jacey stepped from her brand new car.

“Nice car…” Brian said and she grinned. She was trying not to laugh as they all but drooled over it..

“Yeah, it really is…” James said.

“Do you have any idea what that is?” Matt asked astounded

“Where'd u get it?” James asked

“Happy Birthday to me from my mom and dad.” Jacey all but sang as she leaned on the hood of the car. Matt swallowed hard when she did that.

“Your parents bought u a...holy shit.”

“McLaren F1... Yup.”

“I wish I had your parents.” James muttered

“When do I get to meet your parents?” Matt asked and Brian hit him making Jacey laugh

“Wait until you see the cars that Jessica and Leanne’s grandparents bought them.“ Jacey said grinning as she eyed the way Matt was looking at her leaning there in her teal tank top, denim short shorts and sneakers.

“Why's that?” Brian asked

“You'll see.”

“When?” Matt asked trying not to look at her.

“In about a half hour when they get here. You did say it was okay they could park in your garage right Matt?”

“Mhmm”

“It really is gorgeous isn’t it?” Jacey asked as she turned to look at it and stay seated where she was at the same time. Matt walked over to her as the other two started to walk slowly around the car and talk about it. Jacey looked up at him and grinned. She pulled him closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Something on your mind?”

“A lot of things.” He said with a smirk. Brian looked up when he heard the two talking and rolled his eyes and went back to the conversation.

“Like what?” Jacey asked letting go of him and leaning back so she was leaning on the back of her arms and practically lying on the hood of the car instead of sitting there. She grinned up at him.

“Hmm well for starters, kicking those two idiots out of the garage…”

“Sounds like a plan to me…” She moved sitting up and then standing and walked over to the other two men. “You know, why don’t you two go back up to the house and wait for Jessi and Leanne?”

“Uhm…”

“Yeah we’ll be up in a few minutes…” As the two men shook their heads and walked out Matt hit the button to shut the garage door. Jacey grinned as this time he sat on the hood of her car and pulled her to him. He kissed her gently and she gripped his arms as he moved his hands from her waist to peel her shirt off of her. She grinned as she pulled it the rest of the way over her head and stood there in front of him in shorts and a bra. She grinned as she pulled his shirt over his head, and kicked her shoes off. He was already barefoot. She was undoing his belt when he pressed his lips to hers again as he messed with the button on her shorts. He pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them and he grinned as he looked at her standing there in a matching black lacey bra and panties set. She was wearing little black lacey boy shorts that matched the bra.

“Nice babe.” She grinned and had to try not to laugh as he pulled her back to him only this time he was standing. It was less than a few moments later that they were completely naked Matt was grinning as their hands ran over one another’s bodies. Jacey pressed her body against his and moaned as he kissed her neck and lifted her up as he leaned back onto the hood of the car on his back.

Jessica was grinning as she watched Jacoby raise an eyebrow when she opened the second of two garage doors. She pulled the keys out of her pocket and he looked at her.

“No”

“What? But I’m the guy… I should be able to drive…” Jacoby said pouting.

“My car, nobody drives my car.”

“But I’m hot and you like me which means I should be able to drive your car.”

“No”

“But why?”

“Are you gonna pout? Leanne isn’t even allowed to drive…”

“But I’m not Leanne” he replied pouting.

“But…”

“You know you wanna.”

“This isn’t a guy thing because this is a 1965 mustang convertible is it?” Jessi asked as she reluctantly handed him the keys.

“No…well not entirely…”

“Well then what is it?”

“Does it matter…lets go.”

“Don’t even think about slamming that car door.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

“Don’t’ mess with the radio.”

“Fine” he said rolling his eyes. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Leanne walked down the entrance hall to the door to the attached three car garage with Josh behind her kindly asking him to lock the door. She switched on the light and grinned as she looked at her black 1971 corvette stingray. She was getting ready to hit the garage opener button but Josh spoke.

“This is your car?”

“Mhmm”

“No fucking way”

“Yeah” Leanne said turning and she saw his eyes gleam as he walked around the car. She rolled her eyes and sighed as he had to be a guy about it. She shook her head as he walked back over to her. She wrapped her arms around him from behind. He turned so that he was able to tilt her chin up so he good look in her eyes.

“I’d do anything to drive that car.” He said with a wicked grin in his eyes.

“Well…anything? Really now?”

“Yeah anything” and once he said that Leanne got the same wicked glint in her eye. She stood up a little on tip toe and kissed him. The purse that was on her shoulder dropped to the ground as he lifted her up and sat her on the hood of the car.

“Hmm I may need a little convincing…”

Jessica was shaking her head as she sat sideways in the passenger seat of her car watching Jacoby drive. She shook her head and sighed. It felt weird to be on this side of the car. No one had ever driven it other than her. At least he wasn’t a reckless driver. But he was going about thirty over the speed limit. But it wasn’t like she did that occasionally too. She had no idea where they were going anyway. Her original plan was going to be let him tell her where to go, or let him drive the truck but that didn’t seem like a good idea after he saw the mustang. Something had to be done he was having way too much fun.

“Are we almost there?”

“Yeah, just like five more minutes as long as we don’t get pulled over…”

“You’re an ass.”

“You can’t tell me you don’t drive like this…” Jessi glanced over at the speedometer and snorted.

“Nope, this is slow compared to how I drive…” he glanced sideways at her and then into the rearview mirror.

“Alright, we’ll be there in two minutes then…” and he hit the gas. Jessica rolled her eyes as exactly two minutes later they pulled into Matt’s driveway.

“SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!” Matt yelled.

“Nice fucking car…” Brian yelled at the same time.

“Thanks and not my fault he’s competitive… What the hell happened to you Jacey?”

“Nothing”

“Nothing my ass…you have that look.”

“What look?”

“The just fucked look…”

“I was in the garage with Matt…”

“Please Jacey don’t give me that bullshit. You wouldn’t be the first one to get laid in the garage…”

“Who’s car is that?” Matt interrupted the argument. Jessi grinned.

“Mine, and you’re not allowed to drive anymore!” Jessica said turning to Jacoby.

“You started it.”

“You let someone drive…” Jacey started but several cars pulled in at one so she was interrupted. She raised an eyebrow when Josh Todd stepped out of the drivers side of Leanne’s Stingray.

“Looks like I’m not the only one…! Damn Jacey you aren’t the only one that got laid…” Jacoby was trying to keep a straight face as she shook her head.

“So we have twenty minutes to get organized and ready to go…” James said.

It was later that day they were all sitting around bored out of their minds. Well okay so that wasn’t true it was Zack and Brian that were bored. Jacey was currently making out with Matt. Jessica was with Jacoby on his bus, and Leanne was with Josh on his bus. Brian looked at Zack and sighed. They both knew that it was going to be hard to win the bet if the girls were with other guys so they had to come up with a plan. So while no one else was paying attention they moved so they were across from one another and began devising a plan to get the twins away from Josh and Coby.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe thanks to JC this chapter was fun to write and finally we are getting somewhere. Comments appreciated... and of course LOVES AND DEATHBATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!