Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Horror Movies and the Internet

Jessica was sitting beside Jacoby on his bus messing with a strand of her hair and becoming quite bored out of her mind. She was barely paying attention as they went over their schedule for the next few weeks and sighed when her cell phone went off. They were getting ready to pull into a truck stop to get gas. She looked down at her phone and grinned as she read the text from her sister.

-Hey come on, I’m joining Jace on the sevenfold bus, lets see how much trble we can get into-

Jessica told Jacoby where she was going and he nodded so that she knew he was listening. She shook her head and grabbed her purse, waving back in their general direction. She then took off at a dead run to the Sevenfold bus. Jacey was sitting on the steps waiting for the two of them. They entered the bus and immediately walked to the kitchen area and sat at the table where they began talking. Although it was obvious at how easily Jacey was distracted by Matt every time that he passed by them. But it wasn’t her fault. The man didn’t have on a shirt. More than once Jessica found hers stray once or twice. The girls eventually moved from the table to in front of the TV to watch a movie. The guys joined them and halfway through the movie Zacky realized just why he wasn’t exactly paying to attention to the movie. He had both Jessica and Leanne using his shoulders to hide. He shook his head and moved his arms so he was holding both of them. Brian wasn’t seeing the hilarity in it. He glanced sideways and noticed that Matt and Jacey weren’t even paying attention to the movie. It was like they were attached at the mouth and needed one another to breathe. Jessica was peeking out from his shoulder to glance at the movie and was reburying her head when they heard someone walk onto the bus. They all looked up and Jessica and Leanne jumped up from where they had been sitting.

“We were watching a movie…” Jessica said. She noticed that Zack couldn’t help but smirk. Jacoby and Josh just looked at the twins and shook their heads.

“Didn’t say anything about it.” Josh said and then he noticed the smirk on Zacks face and raised an eyebrow. “You Baker on the other hand need to wipe the smirk off your face.” Jacoby silently agreed with him.

“What smirk? I wasn’t smirking.” Jessica couldn’t’ keep a straight face and burst out laughing and Leanne just tried to avoid looking at Josh. Who was watching Leanne with a bemused expression on his face. Jacey and Matt were both watching bemused and Jacey was turned slightly on Matt’s lap considering she was straddling. She turned when his hands began to move from where they were at her hips down to her ass. She raised and eyebrow at him and leaned forward to whisper something in his ear. He grinned and she went to move but he kissed her one last time before letting her up. They were holding hands as they headed back toward the back of the bus.

“What the hell, Jace you better be careful girl the two of u haven’t stopped fucking since you hooked up.” Jessica yelled after her friend. Matt turned and flipped her off and the pair kept walking. Jessica shook her head and went back to her seat since Coby and Josh hadn’t really said anything and just left. Leanne and Jessica ended up falling a sleep curled up beside Zack and when they woke up in the morning it was going to be seriously awkward.

The next morning Zacky was starting to stir and his neck hurt. He tried to move but he couldn’t. He heard a snort of laughter and turned his head to see Brian leaning against the wall of the bus. He glared at the man as he placed a digital camera back into his pocket. He would have to remember to find the damn thing later. He groaned when he realized exactly where the twins were using as a pillow. He muttered a curse under his breath. Slowly the girls began to wake up as Brian could no longer control his laughter and started laughing louder at the irony of the situation. Jessica was the first one to wake up and when she did she freaked. She thankfully woke Leanne up when she yelled.

“OH MY FUCKING LEANNE MOVE” and when her twin fell off the couch it caused people that had come to see what the commotion was about. James was still trying not to laugh and Jessica didn’t find this amusing at all. Zack was finally able to sit, and he immediately ran at Brian to steal the camera from him. Brian danced out of his reach and smirking.

“Brian this isn’t funny… what the hell was that?” They all looked toward the back of the bus and Zack threw his hands up in frustration.

“Fucking rabbits…” Jessica muttered under her breath and smacked Leanne who was still slowly waking up. They all sat down although Jessica sat at the table away from the couch and away from Zack who was frustrated and cranky. They watched as twenty minutes later Jacey walked towards the front of the bus. The glares that she was getting made her stop in herr tracks.

“What I miss?” She asked.

“The twins and Zacky woke up together on the couch.”

“Hey guys what was that friggin light I seen as I was opening my eyes this morning…” Leanne asked from her semi passed out spot on the couch.

“Flash…”

“Flash… what flash someone got a picture?” Jacey asked looking around for a camera. Brian handed it to her. She did a happy dance while she waited for it to power on… “Hey this is mine… SCORE!” she yelled a second later when the picture popped up.

“Are we gonna post that?” Johnny asked

“Doing so now…”: Jacey said as she was handed a laptop by Brian.

“Yeah so where are we posting it?” James asked.

“Everywhere,. Photobucket, Buzznet, Flickr, Myspace, Facebook, you name it, it’s going up there.” Jacey said grinning.

“Yeah and you’re gonna put he woke up like this and didn't get any under the picture aren’t you?” Zack said sarcastically.

“No,…A first for Zacky V. He woke up with twins heads in his lap and didn’t get any head…now he’s cranky.” Jacey said with a smirk. And hit the upload button. Jessica glared at her friend and sighed. Slowly now that the drama was over everyone left and Jessica spoke.

“You didn’t really did you?”

“Of course I did…”

“Did what?” Leanne asked as she got a cup of coffee off the counter.

“You’ll see.”

“See what?” Matt asked walking out to join them.

“Check this out…” Jacey said as she logged onto the computer and pointed at the screen

“Holy shit”

“Zacky didn’t get any this morning…”

“What are you talking about?” Leanne asked looking confused.

“How the fuck can you not remember waking up like that?” Jacey asked raising an eyebrow.

“Okay enough honestly Jacey, what the hell were you doing this morning that you didn‘t hear all the commotion?” Jessica muttered. Jacey and Matt bothed smirked.

“Something pretty similar to that actually.” Jacey said just as the bus started to fill rather fast.

“Where’s Zack I so gotta rag on him for that…” Aaron said seeing as he was the first to get there. Jacey pointed back to the lounge.

“JACEY LYNN MATTHEWS YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD!”

“I love you.” she said grinning.

“Wait a minute who took that picture…?” Leanne asked finally catching on.

“Brian“ Jacey said.

“But why?” Leanne sputtered out as Matt snorted and Jacey shook her head.

“Should we kill them now or later?”

“What about now or later?” Coby asked as he joined their little group.

“Uhm…”

“By the way Jess, nice picture. Very photogenic.” Jacoby said. Jessica glared at him and stood up to walk away. She just happened to run directly into Zack who was looking for food. Since he wasn’t getting laid.