‹ Prequel: My Immortal
Sequel: LifeLine

Here Comes Goodbye

Chapter 12

Jimmy and Johnny came out of the room screaming for a nurse and a doctor, when a nurse finally came everyone was at the door of the conference room, “What’s going on?” Sam asked.

“She’s responding,” the nurse said through the microphone in the wall.

Roxy’s eyes were stuck on the machines, her heart rate was dropping. They shot adrenaline into her system and it started going up slowly. With a deep breath the nurse left the room, walking past Roxy who was standing in the doorway,“She will be asleep for a couple of minutes.”

Lauren was hugging Jimmy who was hyper ventilating, Roxy went next to him and slapped him, the sheer impact of her hand with his face calmed him, “She’s fine,” Roxy said, and Jimmy looked down at her as if to say thanks.

They all went back to the conference room, “I want to go see her next, if you don’t mind?” Sam said to Zacky he only nodded he had not spoken a word or looked at anyone since they got there.

“I’ll go with you,” Lauren said. They walked down the hall, it was strange doing this walk again, Sam knew to expect the worst but she didn’t know what to expect really. They walked in and Jo was still asleep.

They sat down but didn’t say anything, then Jo’s eyes fluttered opened and tried to focus, the lights were on again. “Can someone shut off these fucking lights?” Jo murmured not even realizing there was someone in the room.

Sam went and did it, she came back and this time she sat on the bed. “What the fuck are you doing?” Sam asked. The sharpness in her voice made Lauren jump.

“Um, as far as I know I’m minding my own fucking business, what the fuck are you doing?” Jo answered back with her sharp and quick tongue.

“Hey, Jo,” Lauren said.

“Hey LaLa,” Jo answered smiling at her.

“So how long have the doctors given me?” Jo asked.

“Shut up!” Sam answered.

“You know you should be nicer to me,” Jo responded.

“Why?”

“Cause I can still kick your ass,” Jo laughed when Sam smiled.

“Haha, you can try,” Sam said.

“So, come on no one is telling me anything,” Jo whined.

“There’s nothing to tell we don’t know anything,” Lauren answered.

“Knowing you guys, after you recover from this shock, you’ll know House’s phone number, date of birth, social security number, favourite desert, movie, song, place,” Jo said.

“House? His name is actually House?” Sam asked.

“No but he sure as hell looks like him. so now that I’ve seen everyone, when are you guys leaving?” Jo asked looking at their faces, which were blank.

“There’s someone else here to see you,” Lauren said matter of fact.

“Hm...goodie I wonder who could it be?” Jo said not even thinking it was Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter guys, don't know if there's going to be another story or not still thinking about it.