Broken Dolls Asylum

I'll Be Seeing You

It was a strange morning.

“Mmm...” I moaned, curling closer the warm body wrapped around me.

“Good morning to you too.”

My eyes snapped open, turning my head towards Ozzie looking down at me with a grin. I was literally sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around my body, while my legs lied curled next to him.

“Why are you so close?” I stated, too shocked to move.

“’Well... you know.” He wiggled his eyebrows. I yelped, jumping off from him, and slapping him across the face.

“You son of a bitch! You took advantage of me while I was sleeping?! What kind of sicko does that?!” I hissed, checking my clothes for any tears.

He started laughing, rolling his eyes. “God no. I’m not that depraved.”

“Then how in the world did we end up like that? I know for a fact it wasn’t voluntary.”

“Haven’t you ever heard lack of warmth? When you get cold, you attach yourself to the warmest object available. I’m taking a good guess, and proposing this happened to both of us: We started off with innocent cuddling which ended up in me, teddy-bearing you. You were willing.” He shrugged, standing up next to me.

“Great. Just freaking great.” I groaned. “Wait... if you woke up earlier than I did why didn’t you wake me up?”

He shrugged again and smirked. “I thought this would be funnier.”

I slapped him again.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“We’re lost.” I repeated for the 50th time. We had already passed the forest pretty quickly, running in the beginning. We ended up behind an abandoned gas station, checking the GPS at every moment.

He looked at me in annoyance, bringing his finger up to his lips. “Shush.”

I raised an eyebrow and grabbed the phone from his hands. I quickly crouched down as he tried taking it back, slipping it under my shirt and in my bra. I stood up, smiling. “Try grabbing it now.”

He glared at me. “And you call me, depraved. I’m not afraid of going in there.”

We stood there for a few seconds, as he kept glancing from my eyes to my boobs. He groaned. “Fine.”

I slipped it out, and before he could grab it again I licked the back of it. He wiggled his eyebrows. “I held that right after I took a trip to the bushes.”

My mouth hung open as I quickly smacked him in the arm. “Damn you!”

He stuck out his tongue as I rolled my eyes, and clicked on the contact list. Only two numbers were on the list, one with Tom’s name and the other with Val’s name. I clicked on Val’s, placing the phone on my ear, listening to the ring.

“Hello?” Mona’s voice sounded rushed.

“Mona?”

“Freddie, oh my gosh! Where are you guys?!” She yelled into the phone.

“We’re good, just outside the borders of the forest, behind the abandoned gas station. We’re pretty much out of town. Where are you and Val?”

“We’re in Loch Lynn Heights already. We’re waiting for you guys to get here.” She told me, voices in the background. “I’m sorry about the noise we’re at a restaurant. It has been a while since it’s been Val and I you know so we’re kind of on a date.”

“No, no, it’s fine. How long did it take you guys to get there?” I looked over at Ozzie, who was currently looking towards me.

“About three and a half hours, depending how fast you walk. We ran half the way.” Mona answered. “Oh got to go. I’ll call you back later okay?”

“’Kay.” I muttered, clicking on the red button and placing the phone in my pocket. “If we run most of the way, we’ll get there in three and a half hours.”

“Great.” Ozzie muttered, pulling up his hoodie. “We should be heading on our way then.”

Before he could start walking I tugged on his sleeve. “There’s an easier way.”

“I won’t hitch a ride, nor will I carry you.” He stated.

“No! We’ll just ask Alfie.” I smiled, taking out the phone once again and typing in, ‘D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G’.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Freddie!” I grinned at Alfie, who walked towards me just as he did the last time I saw him. Same black dreadlocks, ripped, baggy jeans, dirty plaid purple shirt, and five lip rings I had missed. As soon as he got close, he slapped the top of my head. “Why’re you so stupid eh?!”

“What?” I rubbed the top of my head, pouting.

“I don’t hear from you for like... what a year?! Then I find out from your cousin that you got into the mental house and now you call? Do you know in how much trouble you could get me? Seriously, brah, I’m not feeling the vibe.” He shook his head.

“Trouble?”

“Yeah, trouble. Right now I’m working with this one dude that also works with the bitch-of-your-cousin, and I heard she’s looking for you right now. If they know that I’m helping in some way, my head will be chopped off.” Alfie passed a hand through his dreadlocks.

I tugged on one of his dreadlocks. “They grew...”

“No duh.” He placed a hand above my heart. “They grew.”

I slapped it away, and rolled my eyes. I turned towards Ozzie, raising an eyebrow and staring at us. “Oh yeah, this is Ozzie.”

“What’s up?” They did a guy shake, then let go, looking back at me.

“Alfie is a genius pretty much. He can calculate anything only using his head, plus he’s clever when it comes to plans. He’s just dirt poor because he thinks he’s too smart to work.” I rolled my eyes as Alfie glared at me.

“I’m not dirt poor!” He exclaimed. “Don’t insult the driver or the driver won’t take you. For a kiss the driver might reconsider though.”

I rolled my eyes. “As if.”

“Take us?” Ozzie asked.

“Take you guys’ half-way to Loch Lynn Heights on my ve-hi-cle.” Alfie pointed back towards his old, light blue with purple thunders on the side, Impala.

“Actually forget it. I’m embarrassed just to be looking at it.” I frowned, shaking my head. “Your bad taste hasn’t changed.”

“You totally love it.” He joked, hugging me.

“Wait... if he’s Erica’s friend should we even be trusting this guy?” Ozzie spoke like Alfie wasn’t even there.

“Whoa, I don’t know what Freddie told you about me, but I hate Erica. Hated her always, still hate her now. That bitch, screwed around with all my friends, then with me. Believe me, if this is some plot against her, I can take you guys the whole ride to Loch Lynn Heights.” Alfie pointed out.

I turned to Ozzie, who still looked like he didn’t buy it. “Please Ozzie. At the very least believe me. Alfie is like Tom, just metro. I typed in ‘douche bag’ because that is his favorite word and it spells out his number!”

He turned to Alfie. “Why douche bag?”

“I dunno. It’s just the mix between ‘douche’ and ‘bag’ is just so perfect. Sounding out the word is the best. It’s not ‘doussshe’ it’s ‘douche’. Very French-like.”

“You’re so weird, man.” Ozzie scoffed.

“I embrace it.” He answered back, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. “So let’s be on our way shall we?”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Are we there yet?” Ozzie moaned, his back hurting as much as mine. Not only were Alfie’s car seats uncomfortable, but his car in general was like riding a horse.

“Nope. So you haven’t told me yet what happened.” Alfie pointed out, leaning back on his seat.

“Erica was just being her bitchy self. Apparently she ordered for custody, and of course she just wanted my custody to whore me around, so we escaped before she could get me.” I shrugged, holding my chin on my palm.

“Jesus, I knew she was a bitch, but I didn’t know she could reach bitch and a half this quickly.”

“Alfie, please.” I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “We all know she’s bitch and three fourths.”

“Amen to that.” He laughed, speeding up. “Just so we’re clear, you guys went to Loch Lynn Heights walking not driving. If they do catch you, I was not involved.”

“As if we’re getting caught.” Ozzie muttered.

“I’m serious. Erica is into some really shady business right now. From what my buddy Adam has been telling me, she’s been messing with the wrong crowd.” His tone became lower.

“What do you mean?” I lifted my head.

“I mean, your cousin has been messing with drug dealers, gang members, and high class dudes that cheat on their wife and all that sort. I’m guessing you were going to be sold strictly to one of the high end people in one of these groups. If you weren’t, she wouldn’t be looking for you right now ‘cause you wouldn’t cost her that much.” Alfie analyzed it.

“If anything, I would get myself out of the states before she catches you. Believe me, these people are everywhere, especially the ones that work alongside your cousin.” He looked out the window for a second then back on the road. “Do you have a cig?”

I took the box out of my pocket and passed it to him. “You can have it all.”

“You smoke?” Ozzie lifted himself up, looking towards me.

“Not anymore.” I muttered, grabbing the wheel while Alfie lighted up a cigarette. He took over as I covered my mouth and nose with my sleeves.

“You’re so weird...” Alfie said, blowing out the smoke through the window.

“I don’t want to breathe it again. I’m protecting myself from second-hand smoking.” I blushed under my hands.

“I thought you hated all of Erica’s friends.” Ozzie stated.

“You see kiddo, things change.” Alfie answered. “You date someone for about three months, while she cheats on you. Her friends know all about this and mock you behind your back. You place a small bomb in their headquarters. The bomb goes off and two people are lit on fire. You laugh.”

We both just stared at him while Ozzie slowly turned to look at me. “Is this...”

“True? I wish it wasn’t.” I shook my head and leaned towards the window. “Alfie why are you even working for those bad people along with Erica?”

“Money, baby.” Alfie laughed. “It’s all about the money. In this world, you’ll find it very useful. You’ll find that many people are looking just for that.”

“Tell me something I don’t already know.” I raised an eyebrow, looking at the box of cigs placed loosely on Alfie’s lap, tempting me.

He stopped at the side of the road, checking if cars were coming. “Well you said halfway. You’ve got about half an hour to go.”

“Thanks.” We hugged, as I undid the rope that tied to broken, car door handle to the seat, and kicked the door open.

Ozzie exited through one of the backseat windows, as weird as it was to watch. I rolled my eyes as I leaned down and shook my head at Alfie. “You really got to get this car fixed...”

“You be careful now. I’ll text you the number later.” He waved away, throwing at me the box of cigarettes which I caught. “You’ll need these, believe me.”

He pulled away and drove off as I turned to Ozzie, who was watching me. “What?”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
♠ ♠ ♠
YES!
:3 I'm in time to update.
Hahaha okay, first off, I love Alfie. :3 He's a very fun character to write about, plus this is not the last time you'll see him. ;3 I'll do my thing and bring him back.

For those of you who want more Ozzie/Freddie romance, buckle your seat belts. ;D
It's coming.
Oh, it's coming. ;3

Well, anyway, be sure to Subscribe & Comment!! ;D You know I love each of you for reading.
:0 I checked the other day and I noticed that BDA has three stars...
I teared up a little. I was already happy with my one little star, but three stars. :0 I feel like a 5-Star Restaurant already.
n_n So thank you so, so much guys. It makes me extremely happy.

Lots of hugs, kisses, and thank you's,
Izzie.