Broken Dolls Asylum

It's Not Only The Bipolarity

Wow.

They... they were colorful.

There were two girls and one guy who looked like he could watch puppies die and not even shed a tear. It was awfully nerve wrecking.

“Can we sit here?” The girl with the dark blonde, pink highlighted, shoulder length hair looked at me from under her bangs, round brown eyes smiling. She was adorable. Not only was she at least three inches below from my 5’6 height, but she was wearing light green fairy wings which twinkled a little when she shifted from foot to foot on her black platform boots which didn’t help much. As were as a cute blue baby doll top she was a puffy dark pink skirt that reached to mid-thigh. Below that were rainbow socks which were covered on the bottom by the boots.

“Uh... It’s a free country right?” I shrugged, looking down at me lap.

“True to that.” She answered back, taking the seat next to me, as the other girl sat next to her. Finally the only guy in the group sat next to me. Damn you round tables...

We sat in silence while the nurses brought the food to our table, setting a plate of crappy eggs in front of each of us. I was too nervous and disgusted to take a bite.

“So... since no one is starting up a conversation,” The pink haired giggled a little. “I’ll make it happen.”

She turned to me and stared right into my eyes. I didn’t know until now how intense eye contact could get. I couldn’t even look away. “My name is Mona. Well... in reality my name is Monique but don’t you ever call me that if you don’t want me to bitch at you.”

She giggled again. I was scared.

“Uh... okay...” I managed to hiccup out. I covered my mouth quickly. “Sorry...”

My mother thought it was awfully cute that when I got really nervous, sad, or happy I would start hiccupping. I hiccupped like a tiny dog barking.

“Eek! You’re so incredibly adorable.” Mona hugged me from her seat. “I know we’re going to be good friends.”

I barely realized both of her wrists were bandaged tightly. “Oh by the way! I forgot to introduce you to those two mutes over there.”

I smiled shyly, holding a hiccup. “This is Valentine, but we all just call her Val.”

I turned towards the girl with the very light blonde short hair who just looked at me coldly and without much sentiment. She was almost the complete opposite of Mona, and even though Mona was pretty, Valentine was beautiful. Her eyes very light blue, and her skin was a bit tanned. It looked strange but it worked. She was wearing two silver lip rings, one on each side as well as three silver pendants on top of her right eyebrow. She was wearing a love sleeved button up shirt, with rainbow suspenders that held on to black pants. She wore red flats on her feet and finally around his wrist was a thin, silver bracelet on her right hand.

“Nice to meet you.” I said, extending my hand towards Val. She looked down at it, and extended her black painted nails, shaking my hand lightly then quickly letting go. “I’m Freddie by the way...”

“Freddie?” Mona turned to Val. “Don’t you think that’s gosh darn cute, honey?”

‘Honey?’

“Adorable.” Valentine finally spoke up sarcastically, shrugging her shoulders.

“Oh! By the way, since we’re now friends, you probably noticed by now that Val and I are close.” Mona let go of my neck, and reached over, grabbing Val’s hand and placing it next to her curled lips. “Can you guess how close?”

I paused. “Ooooh... Oh! Okay. It’s all fine with me.”

Mona gave a short giggle. “See? Told you not everyone freaks out about us dear.”

“I guess.” Valentine muttered.

Mona turned towards me once again, holding tightly to Val’s hand. “Last but not least, meet our wonder boy, Ozzie.”

I feared turning around to take a look. I could tell he was staring a hole through my skull, so I took a deep breath in and turned my head to face his intense blue eyes. His blonde and black hair was tousled as his pink lips parted a bit. He wore He wore a black striped, red, mid-sleeve shirt under a black vest that fit him a little too big. His jeans were ripped on the knees and decorated with pen marks all over, as he wore black sandals on his feet. He was so freaking pretty it hurt to look.

“Hi...” I murmured, extending my hand.

He didn’t even look at it for that matter nor had the decency to take it. I frowned and pulled my arm back, letting it lie on my lap. “Rude...”

“Sorry. He’s kind of an asshole... He compensates that with his purtyness.” Mona spoke up, winking at me. “Ain’t he so fun to look at?”

I started laughing, shaking my head slowly. When Ozzie looked around the cafeteria for edible food, I mouthed ‘yes’ to Mona who laughed in return.

“Anyway, tell us a little bit about you. I know you’re not from S.S. so why are you here?” Mona cocked her head at the end of the question. “You don’t seem like any of the other people.”

“It’s ‘cause I’m not... I’m not crazy.” I stated, shrugging my shoulders. Before I could go on, Slaughter walked in, Tom and a few other care takers behind her. What I most disliked about her was the fact that she didn’t look remotely evil, just stuck up.

Which she was. She wore her brown hair parted to the side in a short cut, as well as a red blazer and knee-length skirt. Under that was a white collar shirt along with tall black heels on her feet. The diabolic came from her estranged attitude towards everyone, not caring a damn whether you burn or not.

“As you can probably tell, around you are people that are not from this section. They are from S.S. Some of you will get to experience roommates from this section for a while until we get our business done. So until now, they will share what you have for a while.” Slaughter talked strictly, in that deep manly voice that frightened children.

She turned to Tom who passed her a sheet of paper. “These are the following people who will share rooms: Eric Williams and S.S. Dylan Jackson, Rita Samuels and S.S. Linda Johnson, Matthew Davis and S.S. Oziel Richards, Morgan Drakes and S.S. Monique Linley, Frederica Eastwood and Valentine Stone,”

I didn’t pay attention after that. “Heh... I guess we’re roommates?”

Valentine didn’t even acknowledge my existence.

“She’s happy.” Mona popped in. “In the inside.”

“Great.” I added, covering my face with my hand and groaning before looking up again.
“Do you know whose Morgan by the way?” Mona asked, then turned to Ozzie for a second. “And Matthew?”

“Yeah. Morgan is my next door neighbour. She’s kind of... well,” I paused and looked at Mona seriously. “Crazy. She’s usually very delusional but don’t worry, she isn’t dangerous or any of that sort.”

“Point Matthew out.” I snapped my head towards the Scottish accent that came from Ozzie. ‘Talk about adding icing on the cake...’

“Uh,” I looked around and spotted Matt’s red head from the crowd of crazy boys. “That’s him. The one with the red head.”

He moved close to me, looking from where I was sitting and muttered a ‘thanks’ as he sat back down. The table stayed silent for a few moments.

“Oh, oh, oh!” Mona called out raising her arms. “Point out Morgan.”

A loud cackle came from the table next to ours, as I rolled my eyes. “The brunette with the crazy eye next to us, laughing her ass of is Morgan.”

“Ah...” Mona turned her head and looked at Morgan. “Strange...”

“Yup...” I murmured... lying my head back down.

“Why is Matthew here?” Ozzie spoke up, as I looked at him.

“He’s my front door neighbour. I think... It’s probably ‘cause he attacked his mother and bit her on the neck. He thinks he’s a vampire. He’s really nice though.” I answered, smiling.

“Bit her on the neck?” He scoffed.

The speaker turned on with the two bells. “Please direct to your according classes.”

“Classes?” Valentine finally spoke up as I stood up, pushing my chair in.

“You guys don’t have classes on your section?” I asked as all three of them shook heads. “Then what the hell do you do all day? Hang out?”

They all nodded.

“I hate you guys...” I muttered, walking out of the room with the rest of the crowd, the three puppies silently following me three steps behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D Just like I said I would post two more!!

Hehe, I said around mid-day but it's already four-ish where I live so sorry 'bout that. D:
My cousin {Disco.Lemonade.} called if I wanted to go to the mall, I said yes. I told my grammy, and she said they weren't going until Thursday. :0 I over slept 'cause I didn't know.
I had to straighten my hair, make-up, and find something to wear in 15 minutes. :0
I looked like Jason Mraz, hat and everything.
Anywho,
Here you go. :3 Just let me go get the other.
(I did say 2x2}
So, don't forget to comment/rate/message!! ;D My mom looked at my weird when I found out people were reading & commenting and I started shaking with happiness.
:3 It's a good feeling, really.

Lots of hugs,
Izzie

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING & SUBSCRIBING & COMMENTING. :3 I cannot say this enough!!