Traitor or Not?

Chapter 5 – Stars of love

A mouth passed since Sesshomaru left Rin all alone. Rin is still searching for her lord every day. She spent her nights in many villages; she was admired by all young men in all villages. A man even asked her to marry him, but she refused.
Sesshomaru was on a cliff when he heard someone screaming.
“HELP! Somebody please help me!”
When he looked down to see who was screaming he saw Rin, she was followed by an ugly demon.
“Don’t run young Lady I won’t hurt you.”
“Go away! Leave me alone!”
“Come on young Lady I’ll make you my wife.”
“NO!”
“Don’t be so shy.”
“No is no. And my answer is no!”
“If you don’t want to come with me then I’ll kill you!”
“Help! Please help!”
Rin didn’t have where to run anymore. When the demon was almost to catch her he was destructed.
‘But that was…Sesshomaru-sama. I am so happy that he saved me! Maybe he forgive me.’
Rin continued her journey in search foe her Lord.
Far away a demon was thinking about her.
‘That was a perfect opportunity. I couldn’t kill her so that demon would kill her in my place. But why couldn’t I let him kill that mere human? And what is this strange feeling I have? ... Wait a second, Rin had a strange smell on her, it was Kakura’s. I think I was fooled!’
He started to run following Kagura’s smell.
He found Kagura sitting in a meadow next to Kanna.
‘There’s no doubt about it. Rin’s smell is on Kagura’s fan and Kanna’s mirror.’ He left silently and found Jaken.
“Jaken go and find Rin.”
“Why my Lord? Didn’t she betray us?”
“No. She was controlled by Kagura. Now hurry up and find her!”
“Yes my Lord.”
Jaken took Ah-Un and went after Rin.
Jaken found Rin in a forest.
“Master Jaken! Is that really you?”
“Rin something terrible happened! We were fooled by Kagura. So if you want you can come with us.”
“Really?! Of course I want! Thank you Master Jaken!”
When they were back Sesshomaru acted like nothing happened between him and Rin. Rin was so happy; everything was back to normal now.
In that night Sesshomaru went on a cliff to watch the stars not very far from where Rin and Jaken were sleeping. He hared some steps behind him.
“Can’t sleep, Rin?”
“Yes, may I join you?”
He raised hid head to see the stars without responding. Rin knew that this is his way to say “sure” sometimes so she sat near him.
They watched together the stars for hours. It was almost midnight.
“Brrrr…”Rin whispered.
“Are you cold?”
“Just a little.”
“Cover with this.” Sesshomaru said and gave her his fur coat.
“Arigatou.”
When she said “arigatou” she raised her head to look at his face then their eyes met.
‘What is this strange feeling?’ Sesshomaru thought. ‘It’s just like before when that demon attacked her. What’s happening? I can’t control myself…’
He bend his had and kiss Rin.
‘What is this? Is he really kissing me……?’
Right then Jaken woke up and saw them.
‘What the hell is this?! Is that rally Sesshomaru-sama?! Well it will be better for me if I go back to sleep and pretended I didn’t saw anything, who knows, maybe is Sesshomaru-sama finds out he’ll kill me.’
A few minutes after that Rin was sleeping in Sesshomaru’s arms.
‘What’s with me?... Why am I trying to fool myself. Sooner or later I must admit it. Admit that I fall in love with a mere human. No. It isn’t mere and it isn’t just a human it is my Rin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Because this is the last chapter of my story I will but here in a summary what will happened next: At 18 years old Rin will have Sesshomaru’s baby a half demon named Hisao, Rin go to live in a human village to avoid Hisao of any danger until he will be bigger. Sesshomaru visit her once a week or two. However Kagura can’t stand that Rin is alive anymore so when Rin is 23 she is killed by Kagura, Kagura intended to kill Hisao too, but Sesshomaru arrive in time to save his son and to kill Kagura. And from now on Sesshomaru will take care of Hisao. After years Hisao is a great warrior. Well this was the summary.
So that's it, really hope you liked my story:D ans sorry if it was too short.