Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the Show

Six.

I woke up, looking around, I was in a room with tons of posters around, the smell of pot entering my nose. I coughed, getting up, I was in Shaggy's house, it looked about mid-day. When I went downstairs, only J was there. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Sup sup Violent J the murder plane?" I asked, he laughed.

"Waiting for your cousin and the others to get back from shopping" He said

"For?" I asked

"Not supposed to say" He said, I pouted.

"Wow J. That hurt!" I laughed "You're my bro, you can tell me" I nudged him.

"No I cant" He said "And if you ask one more time, I'm going to duct tape you!" He said, pulling out duct tape. I opened my mouth, he pounced on me, taping my mouth, I was laughing as he taped my hands to my body and taped my legs together. I was just glaring at him.

*

When everyone walked in. They looked at me with a weird look. I whined, Madrox came over andpulled ripped the tape off my lips.

"OW!" I screamed "Oh, I hate you" I growled, he chuckled, helping me.

"What was that about?" He asked

"Mr. Joseph here, tied me up" I said pointing to J.

"What did you call me?" He asked

"Oh, I went there!" I snapped my fingers

"Fine."

"Fine. J. I don't love you" I huffed.

"Tori. I thought what we had was speciallll!!!" He said like Patrick in a Spongebob episode. I ignored him. "Baby, I didn't mean it yo" He said getting right behind me, putting his arms around me, all the guys were staring at us with their jaws dropped.

"Well, too bad" I said, then we burst out laughing.

"We're screwin' wit cha" J laughed

"Yea, we're like brother and sister" I said, jumping on his back.

"Or are we?!" We both said.

"It doesn't matter what you are. It aint happening" Shaggy said, I raised my eyebrow.

"Since when did Shaggs 2 Dope the pope become caring?" I asked

"You make up the weirdest names" J laughed, I nodded

"I know" I said

"I started caring because you're my cousin and you live under my roof" He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Caring Shaggs is also over-protective. Nice" I whispered in J's ear, he laughed.

"So, Tori. We got you some stuff" Monoxide said, I looked at him.

"You 3? Got me stuff?" I asked, he nodded cutely.

"Ok, the apocolypse has to be happening" I giggled, getting off J.

"First, Mrs. Juggalette" Monoxide said, coming over, he had something and put it over my head, I looked and it was a hatchet man necklace, like all the guys have, I smiled.

"No way. A hatchet man?!" I asked, he smiled, I screeched, tackling him in a hug. He laughed, hugging me back.

*

Wow, they got me a whole shit load of stuff for the room that I was in. I decorated it in skulls, posters (Insane Clown Posse and Twiztid of course) and we were going to paint it white so I could write on the wall and draw when I get bored. They even got me a new wardrobe! Maybe I'll really like it here. Having unlimited Faygo. Being with J who has dubbed himself my adoptive brother. And restoring mine and Shaggy's relationship as cousins, maybe even another brother figure.

We were all sitting around just throwing free-style raps at each other. We were all getting pizza.

Tonight's going to be the best night ever.