Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the Show

Seven-Part 1

I had taken the remote. It was my TV night, so I put on the movie Sweet Home Alabama. It's the first time I've seen this, it's amazing. The guys kept groaning about it, I ignored it though. The main girl was now going to marry a jackass and totally was a bitch to the cute hick.

"COME ON! GO WITH THE HOT REDNECK!" I yelled at the TV. Then it went to commercial.
"I swear if she goes with that ass hole and not the hot redneck, I will do something." I growled. Then the channel changed, I gasped looking at the guys, Monoxide was passed out with his head in my lap, Jamie and J were busy into their phones, so I looked at Shaggy. "Shaggy!" I whined.

"She goes with the redneck." He said, my jaw dropped.

"You just gave it away." I frowned.

"I don't want to watch it anymore." He said, flipping through the channels, I sighed. Grabbing a berry blend of Faygo, drinking it. I leaned forward, laying my arms on the table before putting my head on my arms, it's hard to try and sleep when there's a sleeping body in your lap.

"If you're tired you should go up to bed." J said, I looked at him.

"Monoxide is on me." I yawned.

"Yo faggot, get off my cousin." Shaggy snipped. Monoxide snapped awake, sitting up.

"Sorry." He yawned.

"S'all right, bro." I said, standing up.

"Night." Madrox said.

"Night Jamie." I said, then exchanging 'Good Nights' to everyone else. I went upstairs, the smell of my inscense burning. It smellsso good like pot. I stripped down to my under clothes and slid into the cold bed. I sighed, snuggling with my blanket.

~*~

"Tori," I heard one of the boys say.

"Hm?" I yawned, not opening my eyes.

"Can I lay in here?"

"Hm? Sure." I mumbled, they jumped in my bed, hiding under the covers.

There was sudden air horns going off, I screamed, falling to the floor. I sat up in attention.

"WHO DID THAT?!" I screamed, looking to Madrox who was there. Monoxide on my bed.

"UGH!" I screamed, getting up, I had short shorts and a tank top on. I went downstairs, going into the kitchen. I sat there, eating my food with an angry face. Shaggy and J came in.

"What's up your shorts shorty?" J asked, bringing his arm around me.

"Ask tweedle dee and tweedle dum." I grumbled, getting up and putting it into the sink. Monoxide and Madrox soon came downstairs, coming into the kitchen. Madrox apologized.

"Aw c'mon, don't be like this." Monoxide said, I walked up to him, grabbing his little gotee. Bringing him really close to my face.

"Listen Paul, You're the one who woke me up. I want you to look everywhere, because I am the master of pranks." I hissed, warning him before I got him back. I was looking in his blue contact eyes. He was looking in mine too. My heart started beating and I got a weird sensation in my stomach. I let him go and looked away, deciding to get changed. I walked upstairs, getting my daisy dukes on, along with a plaid shirt. I walked downstairs. It was about 5:30. I hate when I sleep that long. I looked at the guys getting their stuff. I looked at them weird.

"C'mon. We got a show." Shaggy said. I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so late. I was at a concert and I'm sick, but I'll get part 2 out as soon as i can.