Sing Me a Lullaby

Catching drifts and throwing names

Bam's P.O.V.

I really wish I knew her name. She wasn't the most beautiful woman in the world, but something about her attracts me. Maybe it's the way she made me feel so welcomed and comfortable at her shop. Maybe it's her shining green eyes hidden behing black glasses. Or maybe I'm just being obsessive. She didn't even acknowledge who I am. That made me a little sad. Everyone knows who Bam Margera is.

I guess I just have to forget about her and find another girl. Hopefully one with a little tread still on the tires, if you catch my drift.

"Bam!!!" my mother called out to me.

"What, Ape?" I asked, sounding annoyed, but I found comfort in my mother's voice.

"Will you go get something for me?" she pleaded.

I decided to be nice to her today, "What?"

"Can you get me an 80's CD?" she wondered, surprised probably.

"Yea. Wait, why can't you just download it off the internet?" I questioned.

"Bam, do we really need the authorities at our door again?" she reminded me.

"Okay, I'll go," I grabbed my keys and cell phone. I suddenly smiled, I could go to De Camera Musica and get the sweet, green eyed girl's name. And possibly her number.

The drive to her small music shop was a very short one.

I opened the door, hearing a familliar song. I couldn't remember the name or the artist, but I was sure it had been on an episode of Viva La Bam.

The owner looked up, "Hey- it's you again!"

"Yep. And this time I need an 80's CD," I smirked. She remembered me, that's always a good sign, right?

"Lucky you, I love the 80's. The section is located conveniently beside Cobra Starship," she smiled a charming, dimpled smile.

"Awesome, thanks," I thanked her. I made sure to take my time looking around so I could sneak as many glances at her as possible.

She walked over to me, "Do you need some help, or are you just here to stare at me?"

I blushed, "I need help." Blushing? What the fuck, Bam Margera does not blush.

"Okay. Oh, I would recomend the Van Halen 80's Best Hits, or anything by Guns N' Roses,'' she suggested.

"I'll take 'em both then," I said and grabbed the two CD's pff the shelf.

We walked over to the register.

"You know, I never caught your name," I smirked.

"That's because I never threw it to you," it was her turn to smirk.

"Well, can you throw it now?" I asked.

"It's Sara," she frowned, "I prefer to be called Liz or Beth. Elizabeth is my middle name."

"Okay. I'm going to call you...the first name you said, Sara. It has a nice ring to it, and fits you well," I decided.
♠ ♠ ♠
A whole month. *begs for mercy and hides behing Don Vito* I am so sorry!!! I was just really busy this month. I need at least one comment for the next chapter.