Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

I'll Be Your Best Kept Secret And Your Bigest Mistake.

It had been a crazy couple of days. Everyone was doing there own thing, even on stage. Gabe wasn’t giving anyone attention at all, and when the show ended, he always got his one-night-stand, than hit a pub and drank himself to death. Carmella and Paul, joined by the hip, had their first fight and ever since than things just hadn’t been the same between them. Kayla was the only one not effected by what-ever bug this was. She was just skipping around the bus, with a smile on her face.

“Whatever Paul,” Carmella yelled through her phone. She closed her sidekick and threw it in the bunk. Almost smashing it to pieces. “What is the matter?” Victoria asked her baby sister with concern. Carmella shook her head. The fight she had with Paul was about the fact that she was annoyed with Kayla. He said she was only annoyed by it, because it effected Gabe in such a negative way. As if he was stating that she had any type of feelings for the singer. “Paul was being a total douche bag,” Carmella stated. She sat down in the dining booth and rested her head in her hands. Victoria sat down beside her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. “It’s okay, you’ll work it out.”

“Give me another one,” Gabe yelled at the bar tender. “But sire, you have already downed half a bottle by yourself, and it’s not even noon yet,” the man behind the counter replied. Gabe glared at him, with full on annoyance. “You better give me another one, or I will smash this entire bar to pieces,” he scowled. “Come on Gabey baby, you don’t mean that,” a female voice sounded. “Fuck off, Kayla,” the singer bitched. But the brunette girl stayed firm and sat beside him. “Sweetie, you can’t be like this to me forever.” “I can’t?” Gabe replied. He got his other drink and shot it away. “I did what I thought was best for us,” Kayla her voice sounded hollow and Gabe shook his head. “You did what was best for you.” He got up from his bar stool and looked at Kayla. His eyes screaming about his heart breaking. “If you care about me, pay my tab.” He turned than and left the bar.

That night, Gabe cancelled the show. All that booze running through his system made him flaky and he didn’t want to throw up on stage. He dragged himself to bed and closed his eyes, welcoming a picture perfect dream, where he would have broken Kayla’s heart by hitting it off with the red haired sister of Victoria.

“Gabe? Gabe?! GABE!?” Carmella yelled. “You are fucking snoring like a snorlax man, shit.” Gabe turned around, placing his hand in the drawl that came out of his mouth while sleeping. Carmella turned to walk away. It had been two weeks since they had spoken with each other. Kayla had fucked up more than they could chew and the relationship between Carmella and Gabe got pushed aside, the relation ship between Carmella and Kayla and that of Kayla and Gabe took over. They never settled their fight. They never bitched to each other. It seemed as if it was a entire different world. Gabe stood up and grabbed Carmella her arm. Carmella turned to face the singer, but she didn’t dare to speak a word.

He pulled her close to him, and planted a very powerful kiss on her lips. Carmella pulled back. She looked up at him. It was true, that things between her and Paul weren’t the way they used to be. That stupid fight they had. But was this really the solution? Kissing Gabe, the one guy that she swore herself to never like, or maybe even love. They stood there, frozen. Looking into each others eyes. All of a sudden Carmella pulled the singer closer and lip locked him again. He moved his hand through her hair and while entwined the back up to the bad Gabe was sleeping on. Quickly Gabe removed Carmella’s shirt and she unbuttoned his blouse. And before they knew it, they made the biggest mistake in their lives.

“My head,” Carmella sighed as she opened her eyes. She looked around the room and all the memories of last night hit her like a slap across the face. She had sex with Gabe, and she did that because she was feeling under appreciated by her once so sweet boyfriend. She wrapped her naked body with a sheet and went looking for her clothes. She heard voices sounding from outside the door. Damn, her sister and other band mates where already awake. Discussing about Gabe’s behaviour and about their plan. Carmella froze when she heard her name.

“Well, he did fall for her. I had no idea that Kayla would show up and hurt him like she did. So what? You want me to send Carmella home, just because we got what we wanted? Gabe doesn’t screw around anymore, and you’re done with my sister being around?” Carmella shook her head in disbelief. She was only here to break Gabe’s heart. Was that why Victoria insisted on Carmella dropping everything she had back home and touring along. So she could break someone’s heart. She opened the door. “So that is what I am to you? A fucking heart breaker? Some pone in your plan, your scheme?” she screamed. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes. At first she was under the impression because they where caught red handed, but she later realised that she was still standing there, naked with a sheet wrapped around her. Gabe laying face down on the bed.

“Carmella?” Victoria started. “We never wanted you here just to break his heart.” But Carmella had heard enough. She grabbed her underwear from the floor and locked herself in the bathroom. She clothed herself and than exited the bathroom, looking at her sister with anger in her eyes. “How could you?” she said. “I love you, you are my sister and… how could you?” she washed her hands and ran her wet fingers through her messy hair. “Now, if you will excuse me, I need to talk to my soon to be ex boyfriend.” And with that said, she left. She slammed the door shut behind her, waking up Gabe.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been a very long time, and I'm so very sorry. I'm just so super busy, and my inspiration for this story got kind of cut off. Well, here is a drama packed chapter for you guys. Opinions are welcome and I would love to know what you think would be great to happen.

Spinnin' : Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds To Mars