Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Five

"What're you doing?" Michelle stuttered as she watched him throw the stuff he hadn't taken on tour with him into another bag.

"Going," He replied shortly, not even wanting to look at her.

"W-where?"

He shrugged "Far away from you. New York maybe?" He said, slinging the bag over his shoulder to join the other one and heading for the bedroom door.

"Wait!" Michelle called, running across the room to stand in front of him. "Don't go Brian! Dont leave me!"

"You'll have that to look after you surely," Brian sneered, nodding his head towards Mike (who was now sporting a bloody nose a la Synyster Gates).

"But I wany you Brian! I need you!"

"Hah!" He smirked, gently pushing her out of his way to the door "I'll be in touch about the rest of my things."

*

"Rosa? Where are we going?" Brian asked the red headed girl sat in the drivers seat next to him.

She glanced over to him and winked "Its a surprise."

"But I dont like surprises," Brian pouted.

She took one hand off the wheel to tap his face slightly "You'll like this one. Have you ever wondered what the afterlife is like?" She asked, her speech becoming slurred.

"Are you okay?"

She shook her head "I think I took too many tablets..." She giggled.

Brian's heart pounded "How many?"

She giggled again and pressed her foot on the accelerator. Her eyes sparkled "12."

"Should we be going this fast?" Brian panicked as she swerved the car all over the road. "Pull over and I'll ring 911. We'll get your sorted."

"Brian, whatever is said about me after this - please dont hate me..."

"After wh - ROSA! THE LORRY!"

She straightened the car up so it was headed straight for the danger.

"I'm sorry," She whispered.

"ROSA! TURN THE WHEEL! ROSAAAA!"


*

Brian woke with a jump, sweat poured from his body and his chest heaved in yet another panic attack.

With one arm clutching at his chest he reached down to the side of the bed to retrieve his usual brown paper bag.

Once his breathing steadied to a regular pace he had time to think about the awful memory he had just endured with a clear head.

12 tablets...

He couldnt know what tablets she had taken but as he remembered her slurred speech he knew they must have done some damage.

It wasn't his fault...

Relief washed over his body as something else came to mind.

He was starting to remember...
♠ ♠ ♠
I
Need
Some
Comments!
And i'll love you forever and ever
Annnnd the next one will be out faster...
Aaaaaannnnnnnd I'll dedicate it to anyone who comments ;)

Samx