Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Eighteen

Julie felt like she was going to drown in her tears. Her salty tears mixed in with Jon’s deep red blood, created an even uglier red color. She lifted her head from his stomach and again looked at his face. She gazed onto his terrified face and his open mouth and felt her heart break. Her lip quivered as she gingerly lent her hand forward and closed his eyes and mouth. She let out a shaky breath and only felt more tears roll down her blood stained cheeks. She looked at his faux peaceful face, and started to cry a little more, wishing that were how he could’ve looked when he died. She covered her face with her hands, feeling ill with hate for William and love for Jon that she couldn’t bear to look at him any longer. Ryan knelt down next to Julie, and wrapped his arms around her, embracing her tightly. She looked up for a moment, after he had wrapped his arms around her, and did her best to smile up at him. He did his best smile back, tears threatening to fall out of his own eyes, but neither of them spoke. Neither knowing what to say…

Although Julie appreciated Ryan’s comfort, she really hated it when others saw her cry, and right now she didn’t want to worry about how stupid she looked. She just wanted to mourn her loss in peace. She looked down at her hands and spoke in a soft, quivering voice, “He Ry, you know I love you, but do you think,” she paused, and looked at him, and he nodded his head, with a small smile on his lips, already knowing what she had wanted. He squeezed her hand lightly before standing up, and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Meanwhile, Brendon was dealing with his own problems. He had agreed to meet Pete that evening and he had stayed true to his word as he stood outside their hideout at this very moment, waiting for an answer to his knock. He stood quiet out in the warm summer night, hands in his pockets. Everything seemed to be fine, but something felt off to him, like something bad was going to happen. He shouldn't have anything to worry about. Ryan was with Julie, Jon was watching the house, and Spencer was covering for him and Ryan at the Dandy Mansion just in case William happened to come back that night. He had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Brendon scrunched up his eyebrows with impatience after waiting for a few minutes. What was taking them so long? He knocked again, and a few moments later the door flew open. "God, I'll get there when I get there you impatient little brat." a growl came from behind the door and Brendon laughed.

" Someone forgot to take his happy pills today, huh Petey?" Brendon replied, laughing when another growl was heard.

"Don't call me that, you idiot. " Pete replied. He was always such a warm welcomer, Brendon thought. Brendon walked past Pete and plopped himself down onto a crimson couch. He put his feet up on the coffee table just to further annoy Pete, a large grin plastered on his face as he looked up the short vampire. But his grin faltered slightly as he saw Pete’s deathly serious face. Usually this wouldn’t have bothered Brendon because Pete wasn’t usually a very happy guy, but today he looked even more unpleasant than he had on previous days.

“So what did you would to talk about, Pete?” Brendon asked more serious and quiet than he had spoken before. Pete seemed to glare slightly at Brendon as he sat in the red armchair across from him, as if Brendon should know exactly what Pete had wanted to talk about.

“The plan,” he said glaring at him. Pete was never one to talk about a bunch a random crap before he go to the point. He always just went there and didn’t bother with all the stupid stuff in between, “and your selfish bitch of a girlfriend,” he mumbled, rolling his eyes. Now it was Brendon’s turn to glare.

“She’s not a selfish bitch, you bastard,” he growled, using all of the strength he had in him not to bare his very sharp, long fangs. No one calls Julie that, not as long as Brendon is around. Pete narrowed his eyes at Brendon.

“You’re right, she’s not the selfish one, you are!” he yelled, holding back a growl of his own, “here you are hanging on her arm and laughing like there aren’t people dying every night,” He accused throwing his arms in the air, frustrated.

“Pete, you know full well that I never planned this,” Brendon replied, furrowing his eyebrows at Pete, “I need to take care of Julie now,” he lowed his voice slightly, even though he was still angry.

“Yeah, well what about your friends, whom you’ve known much longer than you’ll ever know Julie, huh Brendon?” Pete questioned, accusingly. He was really getting angry with Brendon. “She’s the reason they’re in danger!” he said, rather loudly.

“They feel the same way I do about her,” Brendon said.

“On their own free will, or just because you told them to?” Pete said, raising a mocking eyebrow in Brendon’s direction.

Brendon growled at him and stood from his chair, pointing a cross finger at him. “They like her for who she is, and maybe if you’d actually bother to speak to her, you’d like her too,” He said. Boy, if looks could kill, Brendon would be dead because Pete was looking at him with such distaste and disgust that it was disturbing. Pete now stood from his chair as well, and walked over to Brendon, standing only a few inches in front of him.

“I’m not going to bother to get to know a filthy human that is going to put my friend’s life in danger.” Pete replied, gritting his teeth. He was so angry with Brendon. He couldn’t believe that he was jeopardizing the entire plan just for a stupid girl. She wasn’t that special.

She’s the filthy one, eh?” Brendon said, snarling at Pete, “We fucking suck blood, Peter.” Brendon yelled. Pete pointed menacingly at Brendon.

You drink blood, Brendon. I haven’t had a drop of Blood since the ‘60s,” Pete reminded him, smirking lightly at him. Brendon let out a growl from very depths of his chest. He latched his hand onto Pete’s shirt and pulled at it threateningly.

“You know I can’t stop drinking blood, Pete.” He said, bring his teeth at the shorter vampire. “Thanks to your ‘oh so brilliant’ plan,” Pete now latched onto Brendon’s short as well, exposing his own sharp teeth.

“I don’t see you coming up with anything to stop William, you’re much to busy with your little girlfriend.” Pete mocked, Brendon narrowed his eyes at him, and nearly through him across the room, but before he could react to Pete’s comment, a voice came through the room, catching his attention.

“Brendon!”

He turned his head towards the voice and saw Ryan running out from the back room. Brendon dropped Pete’s shirt and ran over to meet him. Ryan Stopped running and leaned over looking like her was trying to catch his breath. Brendon pulled him up so he could look at him. His eyes looking red, like he had been crying. Brendon immediately became worried, and started to panic.

“Ryan, what’s going on?” Brendon asked, holing onto his friend. Ryan looked up and Brendon, and covered his face with his hands shaking his head in shame. “Ryan, please, tell me.” Brendon begged, his anger at Pete melting away for the moment.

“Jon’s dead,” Ryan said, looking up at Brendon with his brown iris surrounded in red, “and Julie’s gone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN. DUN. DUN.
OMG, what happened to Julie?! You'll find out soon enough.
I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BECAUSE I NOW HAVE 8 FUCKING STARS! do you know how happy that makes me?! I think I'm going to cry. :'D You are all so amazing. I love you so friggin' much.
I want to start doing stat goals, because I think it'll be fun. :D
I currently have:
53 comments 224 readers 48 subscribers

I want to try for:
56 comments 235 readers 51 subscribers

Make it happen ya'll!
COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE!

DID YOU GUYS SEE MY BANNER? DO YOU THINK IT'S PRETTY? :D

I THINK THAT FACT THAT RYAN LOOKS LIKE AN ADORABLE LITTLE PANDA, BRENDON'S WEARING A PINK SCARF, JON HAS A PIMP HAT, AND SPENCER HAS AMAZING EYES MAKES IT PRETTY. :]

PEACE, LOVE, AND PETEY,
--MAPPIE