Shake That Ass Hollywood

Oh My Desolate Soul In My Desolate Home It's My Desolate Role Yeah I'm Here All Alone

-Vicky’s POV- (Time Skip three weeks later)

So both Kaia and I had children. I knew George was going to ask Kaia sometime soon. It surprised me when Jorel asked me to go out to dinner with him alone. I asked Stacey to watch Zachary while we were out. Jorel took us to a fancy restaurant which surprised me even more.

“This is wonderful Jay.” I said after we had finished dinner. He smiled and walked around the table to me. He kneeled on one knee and pulled out a box.

“Jay what are you…?” I started but he cut me off.

“Vicky Swain will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” he asked me opening the box to see a beautiful diamond ring. I smiled and nodded. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me.

“We should go be with our son” he said smiling as we made our way to the counter up front to pay. After Jorel had paid he walked me over to the passenger side of his car and helped me in.

-Kaia’s POV-

I was sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery with my girl in my arms. I was rocking her back and forth singing to her trying to get her to fall asleep. I had her almost asleep when I heard the front door open. I got up and closed the door to the nursery before placing Lucretia in her crib and pulled the blanket up to her chin. I stood there a minute before the door to the nursery opened. I didn’t look up thinking it was one of the guys or the girls. I felt arms wrap around me and lips attach themselves to my neck. That’s when I smelled it. The somewhat familiar sent in which was not one of the guys or even the girls. I turned to see a man I hadn’t seen in forever. David Lewis. The man my parents originally wanted me to marry. That is until he raped me and left me to die in an ally when I was sixteen. I couldn’t scream for fear of waking Lucretia up.

“What are you doing here?” I asked venom lacing my words heavily. I pulled his arms off of me. He just smirked.

“I can’t visit my soon to be wife?” he said moving closer only to have me take a step back.

“I wouldn’t marry you even if you were the last man alive. I’d much rather die.” I spat at him. Huge mistake in retrospect. He kept walking closer until I was backed up against the side of the crib where he pulled out a knife and pressed it against me neck.

“You will leave with me, you will leave this pointless life behind, you will do as I say, and you will marry me and bear my children” He said.

“And if I don’t?” I asked not backing down.

“Then you will die.” He said putting pressure on the blade against my neck.

“I would rather die than be with a vile creature like you” I spat at him.

“Ah but my love I could give you everything you want. I could get you into Broadway plays like you always dreamed of doing.” He said that as if it was supposed to attract me.

“I have everything I want right here.” I said before he put even more pressure on the blade and slowly pulled it across my neck. I could feel my blood pouring out from my neck and it made me weak. I fell to the floor.

“If I can’t have you no man shall have you.” He said dropping the knife next to me and walking out of the room closing the door behind him. I choked back a sob still afraid of waking my precious angel. My world turned black as I heard my name being called.

-George’s POV-

I had stopped by Kaia’s parents’ house to get them before heading home to have a family dinner before asking Kaia to marry me. When I got home the lights were on but Kaia wasn’t in the kitchen. I called out to her but she didn’t answer. I told her parents to make themselves comfortable on the couch while I figured out where she was. I was walking past the nursery to see that the light was on but the door was closed. I opened it to see Kaia on the ground in a heap, a knife a few inches away from her and something dripping from her neck. I ran over to her to see her eyes closed and her neck sliced open. I called out to her father only to have both parents rush in.

“Oh my, what’s happened?” Lisette stumbled over her words in tears.

“I wish I knew. I came in to turn the light off and this is what I saw. Mr. Johnson can you call an ambulance. Mrs. Johnson can you get some towels?” I asked looking at them. They nodded and left the room. Lisette ran down the hall for some towels and returned a moment later. She handed them to me and I pressed them to Kaia’s throat. I put enough pressure to stop the bleeding but still have her breathing her short gasps of breath.

“The ambulance will be here shortly and Jordan’s on his way over. Is Lucretia okay?” Rueben asked walking back into the room. I looked over at the crib as Lisette reached in.

“She’s fine. I think she was asleep the entire time.” She said as Jordan and Tabby walked in.

Several minutes later the ambulance arrived I explained what I knew and they took her away. I told them I’d follow in my car bringing Jordan, Lisette, Rueben, and Tabby with me.