Shake That Ass Hollywood

California Show Me Love

-Vicky's POV- (Time skip, 3 months later)

So it's been a few months since Kaia's um...accident? Jorel and I were planning our wedding while George was still tearing himself up for not being there when Kaia needed him. Jay and Jordan kept telling him to just get over it and ask her to marry him already. He was scared she'd say no now. Oh well only three months until my wedding. I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it. I was holding Zachary in my arm and opened the door to see Kaia with her little Lucretia and Stacey behind her pregnant.

“So Stace did Matt finally do something right?” I asked as Kaia laughed and Stacey rolled her eyes. I laughed and let them in.

“Oh be nice to the guy he hasn't done anything to you” she said causing Kaia and I to laugh.

“I've known that fucker since high school, he's finally doing something right.” That's when I noticed Kaia's finger.

“He proposed?” I asked looking at her ring. She laughed at I looked up in time to see her nod her head. Stacey and I started squealing and I was jumping around.

“That's great it's only been months since he planned it.” I said as I calmed down.

“Well everything's been happening and his parents hadn't met Lucretia yet so we've been a bit busy. Did you hear they're going on tour again?” Kaia replied looking at Stacey and I.

“Yeah I heard about that. Matt's afraid to leave me alone.” Stacey said.

“You have us, Arina, Amy, Tabby and Our parents. You'll be fine.” I said sitting down with Zachary in my arms.

“Not Gigi?” Stacey asked as she sat in the arm chair. Kaia and I shook our heads no.

“She's going with the guys to keep them out of trouble.” Kaia answered. We proceeded to finish the planning of my wedding and started on Kaia's.

-Time Skip four hours later-

The guys pulled up at five. Matt, George and Jorel walked in and sat on the couch. I smiled at George knowingly and handed Zachary to his father. Jorel smiled and took him.

“So when's the wedding?” Matt asked Kaia.

“After Vicky and Jorel's.” Kaia said plainly. Everyone else started laughing. Matt shook his head and laughed.

We went to dinner and hung out a little while longer until everyone went home. I had put Zachary to sleep in his crib and walked into Jay and my room. I smiled when I saw him sleeping in bed already. I stripped myself of my clothes and crawled in next to him. I smiled when he cuddled up to me.