Shake That Ass Hollywood

We Leave You Dead In Ditches (Part 3)

-Kaia’s POV-

In the last three months I had done many things. I made up with George after a huge and long fight, watched Jorel and Vicky get together, hooked Stacey up with Matt, and pushed Gigi and Dylan in the right direction. George and I acted like there was no fight and we had never broken up in the first place. I’ve had a few pregnancy scares in my history of being with George and he never over reacted. I was being practically dragged to the drug store with Vicky and Gigi because Gigi thinks she’s pregnant. I said it was stress but no one ever listens to me! I went straight to the isle filled with tests and picked a few out that I knew wouldn’t be faulty. The girls were watching me as I picked out enough for each of us to take like four because Gigi wants us to take some with her. We paid and left the store.

We walked the short three blocks to my apartment and piled in my bathroom. A few minutes after the awkward episode of peeing on sticks we were waiting for the results. My front door opened and closed which made me slightly curious but I brushed it off. I texted the guys to see if they had come over or something.

When we looked at the tests I looked at my test with what I’m sure was curiosity evident in my eyes. I wonder how George will feel about being a father this young. Hopefully it’ll be fine. I faintly registered Vicky’s name being called. I looked at my phone again. All were no’s. Even from Stacey who I didn’t text. Who was outside then?

A moment later there was a loud crash from what I think was the living room. Gigi opened the door to see what was going on. All we saw was a man that I’d never seen blocking the door and unfortunately our only way out. I took my phone out of my back pocket and texted Dylan and George that there was a man I’d never seen in my apartment and to come fast. The man smiled the kind of smile you’d want to scream and run away in ear from; he started to walk towards us. Shit I think my eyes went wide. We started walking backwards until the arch of our backs hit the counter. The man pulled a knife out of his jacket and started advancing towards Gigi. She was in complete shock. I had to do something. I heard my front door open again and three pairs of footsteps were coming down the hall. I inwardly smiled.

Vicky tried to make a run for it. I felt anger bubbling inside my chest when the man grabbed her and threw against the bathroom wall. My pregnant friend was thrown against a wall. I am getting way too protective now.

I stepped protectively in front of Gigi. She tried to push me back but I refused to let her. She closed her eyes obviously waiting for something bad to happen to us. I saw Dylan, Jordan and Matt and I smiled relieved. Jordan grabbed the guy and Dylan started punching the hell out of him. I looked over at Matt who had gone over to Vicky. Looking back Gigi had slid down to the floor and started crying. Her test said negative, I walked over to Vicky to see what the damage was. She seemed to be somewhat conscious. Matt had texted George to tell them all to come over and to call an ambulance. A few minutes later the police arrived with everyone except for Jorel and Stacey. George came over and smiled at me before picking me up and walking out into the living room. I soon fell asleep after slipping the test into George’s hand. The sleep was dreamless and comfortable.