Shake That Ass Hollywood

Everywhere I Go

-Vicky’s POV- (Time Skip three months later)

Any day now I was supposed to give birth to my child. I was excited. The guys were supposed to be home for a few months but hopefully I didn’t go into labor until after the get here.

(Time skip three days later)

The guys were home finally. George and Kaia were in their apartment, Dylan, Jordan, Stacey, Matt and Gigi were all at Jordan’s, Aron was spending time with his mother and sister and Jorel and I were lying in bed together. That’s when I felt it. My eyes widened.

“Jay My water just broke!” I nearly screamed. He jumped up, put on random clothes and threw some at me. I put them on and he rushed me out to his car. He sped down the road towards the hospital. I called Jordan and told him to meet us at the hospital. When we got there I was rushed towards a room right before the contractions started.

-Jorel’s POV-

We’ve been home for two days now. Matt, Dylan, Jordan, Stacey, and Gigi were all at Jordan’s apartment, George and Kaia were in their apartment, and Aron was spending some much needed time with his mother and sister. Vicky and I were lying on our bed together in a comfortable silence. I thought she was asleep until she screamed.

“Jay My water just broke!” she all but screamed at me. I jumped up racing around the room getting us both clothes then rushed her down to my car and sped off towards the hospital. I could hear her on the phone with Jordan asking him, no demanding him, to be at the hospital before us. When we got there Vicky was rushed into the delivery room in which I followed her too.

(Time Skip six hours later)

Six hours of my love crying in pain, screaming at me, and squeezing my hand to dust, the delivery was finally done. Vicky was crying again but not in pain. She was happy. The doctors took our child away to make sure there was nothing wrong and I looked over at my lovely girlfriend. Even with her face soaked in tears and sweat she looked amazing.

“Jay you should tell the guys it’s over” I heard Vicky say softly. I smiled and nodded before leaving the room. I walked into the waiting room to see and eight month pregnant Kaia leaning her head on George’s shoulder half asleep, a smiling George staring at Kaia, Gigi, Stacey, Matt and Dylan playing cards, Jordan seemingly asleep, Aron, his mother and his sister talking in the corner, and Vicky’s mother was there talking with my mother making me smile. I cleared my throat successfully getting their attention.

“She finally gave birth” I said smiling like an idiot. I saw Kaia smile. My mother and Vicky’s mother came up to me and both embraced me.

“Were we right about the gender?” Gigi asked looking at me. I smiled a bit before opening my mouth to reply.

“It’s a…”