First Impression Made Me Think Twice

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret And I'll Make

*the boys conversation*
"Is it just me or does she seem fimiliar?" Ryan asked.
"She does, doesn't she? I have thoughed about her since I meet her, but I can't put the face in to a plac," Jon said.
"I have the same problem," Spencer said.
"I'm gonna talk to her and maybe then we know who she is," Brendon said.
"We are all having a talk with her. We don't want you to do anything stupid," Ryan said.
"When have a done that?" Brendon asked while finishing another can off Red Bull.
"Let me do the talking. I'm good in that," Spencer said, still looking at Kristel.
"Yeah, let Spencer do the talking and we three ask questions later," Jon said.

*The girls conversation*
"Wonder why you look fimiliar to the guys?" Mairi said.
"When we get in the plane and when we can, come with me to the bathroom and I'll tell you something," Kristel said.
"About what?" Mairi asked.
"You'll find out then."

They got into the private jet and sat down. When it was ok, the girls went into the bathroom. The boys were left there with weird faces. Jon thoughed that something was going on. Ryan thoughed that maybe the girls had some stuff to talk about in private. Spencer thoughed about why Kristel looks so fimiliar. Brendon thoughed that the girls were going to do something in the bathroom that is every guys fantasy. When the girls got back, Brendon clapped his hands. Everybody looked at him like he was crazy and Jon toke the last Red Bulls and hide them.

"What now Brendon?" Mairi asked.
"Next time you go there, take pictures," Brendon answered with a huge smile.
"Maybe next time we'd have you between us," Kristel spoke for the first time with the guys.
"Be careful with what you wish for. I might sneak to your room in the night and then..." Brendon said and gave Kristel even a bigger smile than before.
"Fuck you," Kristel said to Brendon.
"I'd rather fuck you," Brendon replied.
"Play nicely now. Anyway, if anyone is going to be the third one, it'll be me." Jon said.
"And why you and not me?" Brendon asked.
"Because one of them is my girlfriend," Jon said with looking at Mairi.
"So Kristel, do you have someone?" Ryan changed the subject really smoothly.
"No," Kristel answered shortly.
"Then that's settled," Brendon said, agin with a smile.
"What the hell do you mean by that?" Kristel asked.
"You'll see," Brendon said and turned on his iPod.

After the flight they arrived to the hotel. Now Kristel understood what Brendon had meant by saying what he said.