First Impression Made Me Think Twice

I Can Make Believe That You're Here Tonight

*Kristel pov*
This wasn't happening. I had to sleep in the same bed with Brendon, because Jon who has the other big bed will sleep with Mairi. Spencer and Ryan had single beds.

"Ryan. Wanna switch with me?" I asked him with hope,
"I'm not gay," was the answer Ryan gave me.
"I never said you were," I said starting to feel kinda pissed at him.
"Spencer," I did my best sweet voice.
"What?" he asked me.
"Wanna sleep with Brendon?" I asked him, hoping he'd say yes.
"Let me just think about it...no," Spencer said.
"That mean floor then for me," I said and started to walk away, but Spencer toke my hand.
"If you want to, we can put Brendon in my bed and I'll sleep next to you," Spencer said looking staight into my eyes.
"Nah, I'll be ok with sleeping with Brendon," I said and left.

Why did he have to be so damn hot and his eyes...I fell for them once, but not this time. This time the things are different. But still I couldn't fight the feelings I was having for him.

*Spencer pov*
Her skin felt so soft and smooth and her eyes...I have looked in them before. And everything about her is so fimilar that it drives me crazy that I don't know what was in her. I was falling in love with her and thoughed I might ask her out, but just then Mairi came.

"Don't think about that," Mairi said.
"Are you a mind reader?" I asked her with suprise.
"No, but I see it in your eyes that you are falling for her."
"She just has that something in her. And she's so damn fimiliar."
"You're never going to place her if she doesn't tell you."
"What do you know?"
"I know very little, yet very much, but then again I know nothing."

With that, she left. She made my head hurt. I had to talk with one of the girls. They both know and as I am the kind of person who wants to know everything, I was going to need some help from one of the guys to get to the bottom of this. I thoughed Ryan would be the perfect helper in this one.

*Ryan pov*
I saw Spencer come to me and he sat on my bed and looked at me. He started talking about something, but I didn't really care until I heard him say Kristel. He was in love with her. Can't really blame the guy. I'm starting to have some feeling for her too. But I also knew that Brendon was going to ask Kristel out. So I called Brendon and so we three sat there and talked about the plan what we were going to do so we'd understand where we know Kristel from.