Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Cassie

C H A P T E R E L E V E N ! ! !

Nick's POV
OH MY GOD!!! SHE'S SINGLE, SHE LIKES ME!!! I start to calm myself down. Take a deep breath, good. Okay, now I'm gonna smile back. Good. Now-"Why don't we go back?,' Mari says, interrupting my thoughts. "Sure,' I say. "But first, do you wanna go out sometime before you go back?,' I ask hopefully. "Wait, Nick, I hope you didn't get the wrong impression or something, but I was, I mean, I don't really like you that way. Sorry. I don't wanna be the kind of girl that falls for her mentor. Or anything. I think maybe Ivy, Jenna, and me should unpack," she finishes quickly. "Oh sure, I meant like go out and get to know each other, not a date," I say, defeated. I just made the biggest fool of myself! "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to think that way," she blushes, and we walk into the hotel room.

Mari's POV
OH MY GOD!! NICK JONAS LIKES ME? Wow, I feel soo bad. I'm just not interested in him. I was hoping we could all be friends. Eek! I totally ruined the bond between us that could of happened. Now it will be totally awkward.

Cassie's POV(yep, she's back!)
Ugh! Where did the reporter say they were staying again? Oh right, on Fifth Avenue. As I tramp down the street, I think about the plan. Step One-Make Nick Jonas fall in love with me. That wouldn't be hard, I was beautiful. Don't believe me? I have tons of mail each day asking me to model for them. Okay, Step Two-While he's in love with me, make him send that Mari girl back where she came from. That step with definitely be harder. I'm not good at persuading people to do stuff. Just ask my English teacher, Ms. Bell. On top of every persuasive paper I've written, she wrote, "Try harder next time! Make me agree with you!" Well, who needs English anyway? Not models! Well, I'll probably frame Mari for doing something bad. That always works. Step Three-When she's gone, record songs with the Jonas Brothers and become famous. Very simple. Hollywood, here I come!
****************************************************************************************************
An hour later, I'm standing in front of Nick's hotel room door. I take a deep breath, let it out, and knock. "Mari?!," asks Nick hopefully. "Nick, stop sounding so desperate!,' whispers a teenage boy's voice. It's Joe Jonas! "No, it's not Mari. My name's Cassie. Can I come in?" I hear a lot of whispers and words like-" She could be good for you; wait till Mari comes back; Open the door already!" I smile at the last one. Finally I hear a click and the door opens. "Hi!,' says Joe brightly. "Hey,' I say back. Nick steps out from behind the door, and says hi too. "Where's Kevin?,' I ask. "With Danielle, his wife," says Joe. "Cool,' I say, brushing Joe off. If only Nick could be that easy. "So what brings you to New York? Or do you live here?,' asks Joe again. I sit down on the bed. "I live in Connecticut, and I'm here 'cuz I wanna record with you guys," I say, slowly and confidently. "Sorry, but we already chose a winner, Mari," says Nick. Joe punches Nick in the arm and whispers something in his ear. Maybe I should go for Joe instead, I think. Nick rolls his eyes. "You can still record with us," says Joe, smiling. Yup, I should definitely go for Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow! cassie's a bit of a biotch, isn't she? haha. comment and subscribe!
xoxo
ps-this is just a filler