Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Today Was A FairyTale

CHAPTER 15
Normal Time-Mari's POV
"So, you got help, went to rehab, and moved again?" I asked slowly, taking in Jenna's story. "Yeah," Jenna replies, "I was so embarrassed. Everyone whispered about me. Then I told Mom I couldn't take it anymore;I needed a fresh start." I nodded. "I could understand that. Well, I'm glad this is out of the way,' I say confidently. "Wait, you guys aren't mad?" Jenna asks with big eyes. "Of course not Jen. We're best friends, through the good times,' Ivy gestured at me,' and the bad times." Jenna smiled. So did I. What Ivy said made me truly believe she actually liked Jenna now. "Are we ready to go back to the boys?" Jenna asks, still smiling, "I think Ivy had some unfinished business with Joe." Ivy blushes and we head out the door.
******************************************************************
Nick's POV
I wonder where Mari is. I hope she feels better. I knew we shouldn't have let Cassie come to record with us. "Where's Cassie?" I ask with sarcasm when Joe walks back into our hotel room. "I told her she couldn't stay anymore," Joe says sadly. Then I start to feel bad. Joe's words caught me by surprise. "I..I'm sorry Joe,' I say, looking at my feet. "It's okay. Besides, she wasn't the real contest winner. Well, uh, I gotta go," Joe says, walking out. "Okay, see ya later," I say to the door because Joe rushes out really fast.
After a few minutes of watching TV, Ivy, Mari, and Jenna walk in. "Hey Nick!" Mari says, smiling. I give her a wide smile, saying, "Cassie left! Joe told her she had to leave." Mari whoops with joy, and gives me a big hug. I still kind of like her, so this hug isn't helping my crush. "So, uh, where did, um Joe go?" asks Ivy, blushing big time. "I don't know, actually. He kind of left really quick," I reply. "Why don't we just hang here for awhile, then, to wait for Joe," says Ivy, still blushing. "Well, I think Nick and I are going to tour New York, and Jenna, didn't you say you had some cousins here you wanted to visit?" Mari asks. Jenna nods. "Well, we'll you later Ivy," I say, catching on. When Joe comes back, he and Ivy will be alone, which is what we want. We all head out the door,and Ivy takes a seat on the bed.

*******************************************************************
Ivy's POV
As I flick through the channels on the television, the door opens. "Hey Ivy,' says Joe, cheeks flushed. "Hey Joe," I say back easily. You might not have noticed, but I have a HUMONGOUS crush on Joe. As it is, my heart is POUNDING. "Wanna catch a movie or something?" asks Joe, blushing just the teeniest bit. "Sure!" I answer happily. We decide on seeing The Last Song, which stars Miley Cyrus.
The movie was great, and it was so much fun seeing it with Joe. After the movie, we decided to take a stroll through Central Park. Walking along the sidewalk, we saw a guy selling ice-cream. "Want to get some?" asks Joe. "Sure, why not?" I reply. We both get two scoops of cookie-dough ice-cream. While we're walking and eating out ice-cream, I spot out a horse drawn carriage. "Joe, look! A horse drawn carriage! I've never been on one before. Can we PLEASE take a ride on it?" I say, acting like a little girl again. Joe laughs,and with out answering, drags me to the carriage, and we take a ride.
When we get back to the hotel, Jenna is back, but Mari and Nick aren't. When I look at Jenna for answers, she just shrugs, but smiles.

***********************************************************************

Mari's POV
Having Nick Jonas as your tour guide around New York is something I would definitely recommend. We had so much fun, and it wasn't even the slightest bit awkward, knowing he liked me. While we were walking back to the hotel, we saw Ivy and Joe walking with their ice-cream. I looked at Nick, and we both knew what the other one was thinking. Awww!
When we finally got back to the hotel, Jenna, Ivy, and Joe were there. They were all grinning at us, and Nick and I laughed. No way we were ever going to go out, especially with what happened this afternoon. We all said good-night to each other, and starting going our separate ways. The girls going to our hotel room, the boys staying. Kevin came in to say good-night to us, since he wasn't staying with Joe and Nick. After all, he had to be with Danielle and all. As I closed my eyes with a satisfying grin, I thought, Today was a fairytale.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so so SORRY I haven't written in so long! I promis I'll try to update at least 4 times a month or so. I've gotten sucked into the world of facebook. Well, I hope you still read my story. Comment and subscribe please, or I'll quit writing the story for good, even though it's fun to write. Keep reading!
xoxo