Status: Need Ideas! Help?

Vampyre Love

Thoughts

I sped home in my car, trying to gather my thoughts. Today was...wow. That's really all I can say. Amazing. This is the first time I've met other beings that do not drink the blood of humans. And they've become friends to me. Some-what anyway. Despite just meeting them I miss the terribly. Rosalie and Alice, the sisters I always wanted. We could go to the mall together, have sleepovers everything! I know I sound like a little kid, but I never got to do stuff like that. Emmett and Jasper, the brothers I've longed for. We could play video games,work on cars,watch monster truck shows together. It would be awesome. And lastly, Edward. Shockingly, i find him quiet...well, hot. There have been many others who have been interested in me but the feeling was not mutual. But, here I am. Finding someone who was a stranger attractive. Back in my real time, I would've been a disgrace.

I finally pulled up to my home. I jumped out of my car with my bookbag and shut my car door. I went up on my porch in a calm fashion. I unlocked my door and went in. After I closed my door and went to the table to do my homework the orignal way. I could do my homework with my mind but I need something time consuming. I pulled out my homework and began to work. It only took me twenty minutes so I went to my piano. I checked the pitch and it was still perfect.

I love to play music. I began to make up something on the spot. It was a little choppy but soon my hands were swifttly flying over the keys. It took me awhile to notice my mother come into the room. I get to wrapped up in my music I become unaware of my surroundings. "Hi mom." I said sounding embaressed. "Don't stop playing, honey." She said. I stopped anyway. "I'm gonna go sleep." Ya see, I have the power to sleep,eat,drink,cry, even look human. It's one of the many powers I have. "No thanks honey, but guess what? I met a vampire who feeds on animal blood. Isn't that great?", she said. Just hearing that made me think of the Cullen's. Edward Cullen to be exact. "Yes mom, it is. I would tell you about the childern I met but I am truely tired. Goodnight." I said and with that I was off to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY I HAVN'T POSTED IN FOREVER!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I DID SAY COMMENTS AND MESSAGES HELPED ME WRITE FASTER SOOOOOO, IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!! HA!