Beauteous People

Beach babe's

The beach wasn't empty and it wasn't the kind of full that makes you want to scream for space. I looked out from the window and could see a lot of people playing in the sand or laying on beach towels tanning. Jake parked in an empty space next to a yellow Hummer. I followed him past the life guard stand towards a girl with long blond girl tanning on a beach towel. She was wearing a black and white bikini. She opened her eyes when Jake stood in front of her blocking he sun. From where I was standing I could see her grin.

“Hey, Scott and I thought we weren't going to show up, But I'm glad you made it.” The girl sat up when she finished talking.

“Oh, Sam this is Elizabeth, Mathew's daughter. Elizabeth this is Sam, my best friends sister. ” Jake said as the Sam turned around to look at me. I smiled back at her.

“So your moving from Florida right?” She asked. “Sit down right here, are you thirsty?” She asked smiling. I could hear Jake laughing while he talked to someone on the phone.

“Don't mind him, he's probably making plans to go out with Andrea tonight.” She said looking at Jake and then back at me. So do you like it here?”

“Um..yes I cam from Florida and no I'm not thirsty, but thank you. Also I've only been here a couple of hours so I don't know if I like it already.” I said making sure I had answered all her questions. She laughed a cute soft laugh when I finished.

“I'm sorry, I bombarded you with so many question. I-”

“Sam there wasn't any Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl so I got you Fossil Fuel.” Sam was interrupted by a tall, well built guy now sitting next to us.

“Elizabeth this is Scott my big brother. Scott this is Elizabeth, Jacobs new step sister.” Scott handed Sam a small cone with ice cream. She handed the ice cream cone to me.

“I don't want ice cream anymore. Do you want it?” She didn't wait for me to respond. She placed the ice cream cone in my hand and stood up. “I need to go make a phone call. I'm sorry Elizabeth were going to have to meet up later tonight if your not tired. I'll call Jake later to see if you want to hang. Bye. Oh Scott can you take my board home? I'm going to Brandon's house. ” Sam picked up her bag and waved as she left. So here I was left alone with Scott. He turned to face me.

“So wheres Jake?” Scott asked looking around. I quickly turned around to where I had last seen Jake. I was shocked when I didn't see him anymore.

“He was-”

“He probably saw Andrea and went over to talk to her.” Scott looked out towards the water. “um..I was going to go out and catch some waves, but I don't want to leave you alone since Jake is nowhere to be seen.” He smiled. “You could come with me to catch some waves if you wanted.” I looked back at the water. There were some big waves coming and plashing towards the shore.

“I don't surf or I don't know how to surf?” I corrected. Scott reached for my hand and lead me to the water.

“Its really easy, I'll show you.” He said as he grabbed Sam's surf board and his with the his other hand. When we reach the water he hands me Sam's surf board. I watch as Scott sits on his surf board in the water. I quickly take off my shorts and head towards the water and do the same as Scott.

“When you spot a wave that you want to ride, get on your board and begin paddling toward shore. You want to start doing this before the wave gets to you in order to get some momentum. Once the wave gets to you, continue paddling until you feel the board begin to glide. Almost like you are on a sled going down a hill in the snow. Once you feel this glide, use your hands to prop your body and feet up on the board. You want to try to do this in one swift motion. When you do this, it is helpful for balance to stay crouched as you get your feet up on the board. Your front foot should be around the middle of the board. Your rear foot should be towards the back of the board. Once you feel balanced, stand up on the board and surf that wave!” Scott spread his arms wide and laughed.

“I'd actually enjoy just to watch you.” I said while looking at some guy get totally crushed by a big wave. Scott must of noticed my watching the guy.

“Don't let that guy get you scared. How 'bout you see me surf then you try it?” He said smiling.

I tapped my pointer finger on my chin “How 'bout I just watch” I look for Scott's reaction.

“Only if you promise to try. Maybe not today nor tomorrow, but eventually.” Scott didn't finish for me to answer he just turned around and started to paddle towards a wave that was forming. I felt a big splash hit my back. I turned around and saw a smiling Jake.

He started walking closer towards me. “Did you miss me?” I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I started to head for the shore. “Where did you go?” Jake followed me back to the sand and sat down next to me.

“My girlfriend was here with her friends but she left already.” Jake played with the sand in front of him. I laid down on the sand facing up. Before I had a chance to stop myself I stretched and yawned. Jake turned to look at me grinning with his cute dimple on his left cheek. I took a second look at Jake, my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Jake did have a dimple on his left cheek. Wow I must be really tired if I didn't see it when I first saw him.

“I think I should take you home so you can sleep.” Jake started to get up. He handed me his hand to get up.” I turned around to look for Scott but he was nowhere in sight. “Don't worry about Scott, he would of stayed anyways. I nodded. We walked back to where we had been sitting earlier and got our stuff and left.

“So are you and Scott obsessed with surfing?” I asked while I turned to face Jake.

Jake smiled. “I'm on the swim team, what do you think? But I'm not obsessed with surfing, and neither is Scott. He just-...” Jake stopped mid sentence. “He likes sports. I have no idea how his girlfriend even has time to be with him since he's always to active.” I felt like I'd just been slapped as soon as Jake said Scott had a girlfriend. Well of course a hot guy with an extremely sexy body like his would have a girlfriend. What was I thinking that I guy like him would go out with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is my 2 chapter...hope you liked it! If you didnt, well It'll get better I PROMISE! xD