Beauteous People

California's nightlife

“I'm so happy that you and Jake are getting along.” I watched at Noelle talked while taking a sip of wine from her wine glass. I nodded as I put back the plates. I was helping Noelle clean up at dinner. I heard Noelle let go a breath of frustration. “Elizabeth I know you probably hate me for getting married to your dad, but I'm not trying to get between you two-” I turned around to face Noelle. She stopped talking when she saw my face.

“Noelle I don't hate you. I'm happy for you guys. I can't decide you my dad loves and who he doesn't, I'm 17 I know that already.” I smiled to show he I wasn't lying. Noelle smiled back at me. “I'm going to head upstairs.” I ran upstairs and bumped into Jake.

“I'm heading to Echo with Sam, Scott and Noelle, do you want to go?” He asked.

I ran my hand through my hair. “What time are you leaving?”

“In twenty minutes.”

“um...okay.” I ran upstairs to changed. I took a quick shower and looked through my clothes. I picked out a black dress with silver wrapped around my chest that tied in the back with a bow leaving the rest of my back open till the starting of my butt. I also wore my silver stilettos. I paced a greyish colored shadow on my eye lids and then my black eye liner. I straighten my hair and wore it down. I heard a knock on my door.

I tried my best to place my eye liner correct on my left eye. “Come in”

“Are you ready? Sam is outside..Wow you look nice.” I turned around. Jake grinned as he looked at me up and down. He was wearing black dress pants with a blue button down shirt with a loose back tie.

I laughed. “You look good too.” Jake laughed with me.

“I didn't know what to wear so I called Scott. He told me what he was wearing so I'm sort of wearing the same.” He looked embarrassed.

“Okay lets go.”

*CLUB ECHO*

I watched as Sam danced with some guy that had asked her to dance a couple minutes ago. I took a sip of the green colored drink the bar tender had given me.

“Would you like to dance?” I turned around to the tall guy talking to me. I smiled, he was cute. I nodded and stood up. He lead me towards the dance flour and we started to dance to some techno music. I felt his hands on my waist as we swayed to the beat of the music.

“So whats you name?” He asked.

“Elizabeth.”

He smiled. “Hi Elizabeth I'm Evan.”

“Nice to meet you Evan.”

“So what high school do you go got?” I was shocked that knew knew I still went to school. Evan must of noticed this because he he laughed.

“I know because of your bracelet. Its green indicating your still a minor.”

“Oh, well I'm knew here so I don't remember the name of the school my dad told me.”

“Could it possibly be Forest Hill High?” I narrowed my eyes.

“How did-” Evan placed his pointer finger on my lips. He was trying to hide a laugh but couldn't

“Sorry I was trying to act mysterious but I couldn't keep a straight face with your cute looks. I know because I saw you come in with Jake and Sam.” I laughed with him too. I raised my left eye brow.

“Mysterious right? I was starting to think you were some stalker that was obsessed with cute girls like me.”

“Well you got the cute girl part right but, me a stalker? No way.” I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

“I was looking all over for you.” Said a worried Sam. I let go of Evan and turned around fully.

“Well you found me now.”

“Come on, lets go.” I didn't have time to say bye to Evan or to protest and tell Sam I didn't want to leave Evan's side. Sam lead me up the stairs and towards the back. I saw Jake making out with a slender blond girl which I'm guessing is his girlfriend. Then my heart fell when I saw skinny brunette all over Scott. Was that the girlfriend Jake was talking about?

“I can't leave you guys for a minute with out you guys sucking faces?” Sam giggled. Jake was grinning when she pulled away from his girlfriend. The girl that was on top of Scott didn't move off Scott.

“Andrea his is Elizabeth my new sis, Elizabeth this is Andrea my girlfriend.” Andrea waved hi to me. I returned the wave. I could hear Sam fake coughing trying to get Scott's attention. I saw Scott move his face from the girl on top of him. So now she was kissing his neck. When he saw me he turned pale and pushed the girl off him. The girl grunted and sat up.

“Um okay well Elizabeth this is Brittney Scott's girlfriend.” Brittney looked at me and gave me a fake smile. I tried to smile too. I turn back to look at Sam.

“So what did you need me for?” Sam gave me a half shocked look but quickly recovered.

“I thought- wh- where you having a good time with Evan Pearson?” I arched an eyebrow.

“Yeah, so? Whats wrong with Evan Pearson?” Sam laughed and then smiled.

“Elizabeth I don't mean to rain on your parade with Evan but, he's a complete douche bag. He makes poor innocent girls fall for him just to leave them heart broken.”

“Me and Andrea are going to go dance. Does anyone want to follow?” Asked Jake as he walked by with Andrea in hand.

“Yeah I do. I left someone waiting for me.” I said when I saw Brittney start kissing Scott again. I didn't care what they thought about Evan. I was here to have a good time and that was what I was planning on doing.

“Ye- yeah me t-to” Scott said trying to pull away from Brittney. Sam shrugged.

“We came to dance, might as well do that then.”

(2 HOURS LATER)

“So are you having a good time!?” Screamed Evan over the loud music. I nodded. He had found me minutes after I had came down. Then we had been dancing since. My feet were starting to throb. I guess Evan must of noticed this because he lead me to some booths that were near the corner.

“I'm glad I met you. I'm having a really good time with you.” I blushed Evan smiled and before I knew what I was doing I found myself kissing Evan. He was sort of on top of me while I played with his shaggy golden hair. He had his hands on either side of my sides. If you were to ask me how we had gotten like this I would be speechless. I felt Evan's tongue roaming the inside of my mouth, until he found my tongue and started playing with it. He started to kiss my neck searching for my weak spot. I let out a soft moan when he found it. I could feel a small smile spread on his face against my skin. I pulled Evan down closer to me. I had no idea what had gotten into me. I wasn't the kind of person who hooks up with someone she's only met for a couple of hours. So I felt strange when I wanted to tear Evan's clothes off. I was starting to undo his shirt when he stopped me.

He grinned. “I think were going a little to fast for people who just met.” he placed a quick kiss on my lips and standing up while bringing me with him. “Do you want to go out with me tomorrow night? We can go to the movies and then to eat, or just hang if that's what you want.

“A movie sounds good.”

“I think we better start heading back before your friends get worried.” As soon as Evan finished his sentence my phone started to vibrate as if on cue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked! Comment and Subscribe!!!!!! That will just my day MUCH better and in the mood to write even MORE chapters!!!