Beauteous People

Hangover

I came out of the shower with a big headache. I changed into some comfortable Clothes.
I threw the towel I had been using into my purple hamper and ran downstairs. I expected to see my dad and Noelle but no one was there. I turned on the mini TV in the kitchen while I placed some Pop Tarts in the toaster. I walked over towards the window when I heard a car pulling into the drive way. Noelle's was parking. I went to the toaster to get my Pop Tart that had already popped out. I took a quick bite and walked back to my room. I looked up as the door opened. Noelle looked happy when she saw me.

“Hey Noelle.” I smiled and headed back upstairs when I stopped in my tracks and turned around. “Um..wheres my dad?”

“He's at his office, he'll be back later.” She smiled. “Oh and before I forget, I'm going to the grocery later today and I wanted to know if you wanted anything in particular. Do you want me to make one of your favorite dinners? I'm okay with anything you want.”

“I don't like anything in particular but thank you.” I walked back upstairs to my room. I reached for my phone off my night stand. Sam had sent me a text asking me if I was awake. I replied with 'if I'm texting back then yeah'. My phone started vibrating seconds later. I answered my phone.

“Hey Sam.”

“Hey Ell, I'm so glad at your awake.”

“Why?”

“Because I'm bored. Scott's completely past out. Also I want to know what happened with you and Evan!”

I smiled. “Nothing, were just friends.” I could hear Sam moving around in the other side.

“Stop lying. I saw how Evan was looking at you when we left. I also know for a fact that Evan doesn't let girls go without a first or second date. So tell me where are you guys going tonight? Wait! I have a better idea, why don't you come over and we bake cookies while you tell me?” I fought over the idea of going to Sam's house or not going at all. I didn't want to see Scott especially if his girlfriend might be there with him. Except I wanted Sam's help on what to wear.

“Okay give me the directions and I'll be there in fifteen minutes.” I hanged up. I grabbed one of messenger bags. I looked threw my closet looking for things I could wear tonight. I picked a couple outfits and stuffed then in my bag. I asked Noelle if she could let me borrow her car since she wasn't going out later.

I was cutting the cookie dough with the star shaped cookie cutter. Sam had chosen to cut them out in little dinosaurs.

“Ell's I'm super duper excited and thrilled that you've only been here what two, three days and you already got yourself a boyfriend.” Sam said in a squeaky voice pretending to be the dinosaur.

“Who's already got a boyfriend?” My gaze with distracted from Sam making weird faces to Scott who was standing at the door of the kitchen only with some black shorts. He pulled out a stool and sat down by the counter as the timer rang. I walked over to the silver oven on the back wall. I pulled out the the tray with the first batch of cookies. My nostrils filled with the aroma of the chocolate chip cookies.

“Well since you asked our one and only Elizabeth had got a date with the one and only Evan.” Scott instantly dropped the dinosaur shaped cookie on the floor.

“Their really hot.”

“Did you think they would have been cold? Great, now you wasted one of my cookies!” Scott leaned closer to Sam and messed up her hair with one of his hands.

“Scott! What the fuck!”

“Sorry Elizabeth, I just had to finish annoying my little sister. So um where are you going with Evan tonight.?”

“Where going to the movies and then out to eat.” I looked for any type of reaction from Scott but didn't see any.

“Let's leave them drying and let's go choose an outfit for you tonight.” I followed Sam upstairs to her room leaving Scott by himself.

Sam looked through the clothes I had brought. She picked out a pair of skinny jeans with a black my chemical romance t-shirt written in white.

I laughed. “I came all the way from my house so you could pick out this!?” I asked in astonishment. Sam laughed at my reaction.

“Okay I'm sorry do you want me to let you borrow a pretty sundress so you can go out with prince charming?” I threw a small pink pillow at Sam's head. I she ducked. Sam ran out of the room. I got up to go see where she had left to. Sam attacked me with black and white pillows when I reached the door. I ran back to her bed and grabbed all the pillows I could hold in my arms. I ran back put stopped behind the door. I hid waiting for Sam to come looking for me. Second later I heard her footsteps getting closer to the door. I quickly turned around slamming all of the pillows in her face. Except I didn't hit her face I hit someone's chest. Instantly I looked up and found Scott with a puzzled look.

“Um....are you okay?” I could see that Scott was trying really hard to hold back a loud laugh. I could feel my face getting really warm. “Don't worry it's okay. I think I know where you can find her.” I nodded and followed Scott towards a door further down the hallway. Scott placed one finger on his lips shushing me. Scott opened the door quietly as I followed him. I looked around the room. The walls where a dark blue color. There was a black desk near a window with a laptop resting on top. The desk had magazines and books all over on top covering speakers. Next to both side of the desk where even more shelf's. These shelf's where holding bins containing folders and binders. I could see some football cleats laying next to a dark blue hamper. On the other side of the room near where the closet door was a flat screen TV hooked on the wall, in front of it where two black video game chairs with a Wii control in each left pocket.

“This is your room?” I whispered. Scott nodded without looking back at me. I quickly turned around to the bathroom door that had swung open. Sam stood in front of the door with two big water guns. I could feel the some water splashing onto me as it hit Scott. Scott and I made a run for it while Sam fought with one of the guns. I kept tripping with my own feet as I followed Scott downstairs. He opened a door and pulled me inside with him. I was about to trip again when Scott held me so I wouldn't fall. I looked up to see Scott looking down at me. Scott continued to look down at me for what seemed like an eternity. Scott lowered his head as I moved up to meet his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like!