Status: Slowly getting back in to the groove of updating

Arranged Marriage to My Enemy? Holy Shit!

Chapter 1

"Suck my dick bitch!"

"Can't suck what isn't there, asshole!"

Today was going like usual, Jack and I yelling at each other. He had bumped in to me, I told him to watch where the fuck he was going, then he yelled, right in to my face, "Suck my dick bitch!" How was I suppose to respond? I said the next thing that came to me head. It was either, "Can't suck what isn't there!" or "My parents told me not to put small things in my mouth!" Both were funny, but only one would get the job done. I picked the first option.

And it worked out perfectly. Jack stood there, mouth hanging open. His friends were laughing so hard tears were coming out of their eyes. I walked by him and put my hand on his jaw, pushing it up, making it close.

"If you keep your mouth like that, flies might get in," I mumbled with a smile before going off to my next class.

Ever since Kindergarden, Jack and I have been mortal enemies. It all started when he got dared to pull down my pants, did it, and then literally slapped my ass like it was a high five. What kind of kindergardener does that? I retorted though, by repeatedly kicking him in his balls before running outside to cry my eyes out. Since then, I haven't cried.

I'm what you call an....outcast? I don't have any friends, and don't really want any. My grades are at the top of the school, even above the study-aholics. My family is upper middle class, and I get whatever I want, mostly. But my parents are never there, working all the time like it's their life's' dream. People in school tease me like crazy, and the schools' most popular boy is #1 on my enemy list.

Typical teenage life.

In class I didn't pay attention like I was suppose to, my mind wandering over random subjects. I can't wait to get home and play video games. Maybe I could go to the skate park, or just sit outside and write or paint. Will the non present parental's ever come home early enough to eat dinner? Probably not. They're hardly ever home to begin with, so why start today?

The teacher slamming a ruler onto my desk made me snap up my head.

"Are we paying attention, Rain Twist? What did I just say?" Mr. Carter asked me, peering down with beadie little eyes. People pretended to fake cough to hide their laughter.

Slowly, so everyone could hear, I recited what Mr. Carter just said, and added my own opinion to it as well. He blinked a few times before moving on. "Very well," he muttered before walking back up to face the class.

Classes came and past with the same rhythm. Nothing extraordinary, except for when Jack and I fought in between classes. Now that was a show to get front row seats to see.

I drove home in my Dodge Charger, ignoring glares for fellow car fascinators. Surprisingly, when I pulled in to the drive way, two cars were sitting in the open garage. Rick and Julie were never home, so why were they now? Usually when they were off they would go to some erotic island, not come back home, if they could even call it that.

Hurriedly, I got out of my car, bag slung over my shoulder. I opened the door to a waiting Rick and Julie, Rick sipping from a coffee mug and Julie sipping from a wine glass.

"We have big news for you honey," Julie said, removing the glass from her lips.

"We've arranged a marriage for you," Rick finished, setting down his now empty mug.

"......Holy shit," I whispered, shock filling my voice. I...I was getting married? To who?!

"Please go make yourself presentable. The parents and their son will be here very soon, "Julie said, moving to go towards the kitchen. "I set reservations at that little Italian restaurant that you like so much," she added. I nodded glumly before I headed upstairs in a daze.

And just like that, the moment was over. I felt like screaming, clawing my eyes out. Why would they put me in an arranged marriage? Were they serious? Is this some sort of joke? I don't need help finding someone to like me! Just because I was still a virgin or the fact that I've never had a boyfriend doesn't mean anything! Well, not that they know about. I just haven't met the right person yet.

Throwing my bag off near the door, I go over to my closet and open the door. What should I wear? Something presentable my mind echoed. What I was wearing now was presentable, wasn't that enough? My baggy sweatpants, loose button up shirt and basketball shoes just weren't cutting it, huh? I chuckled to myself, making a mental note to wear more of what I was wearing around my parents. It was obvious that they didn't like my attire.

Finally, I decided on wearing light blue jeans and a tight v-neck white shirt. Normally, I'd never wear something like this, but if I didn't follow Julie's requests she'd probably take something away from me and piss a fit. Their visits were so rare and erratic, I may not see her again to get whatever she takes back.

I redid my ever present pony tail, put on some black and white Osiris', and added my chain wallet to the ensemble. I grab my keys and cellphone off the table and look at myself in the mirror. Weird but cool.

Perfect.

"Rain! Come down they're here!" Rick shouted up the stairs to me. I sighed. This was probably going to be the worst day of my life. Abiding my his request, I stomp down the stairs. I can't do anything about stopping their already made up minds, but I can show how much I'm against what they're doing.

"Stop that stomping!" Julie yelled at me from the kitchen. It's not like she can cook anyway, so I don't even know why she's in there. "And come in here please," she added pleasantly.

Not stomping as hard, I make my way in to the kitchen, and the sight before me makes my mouth drop.

"This is Michael and Lucy Daniels. Their son you go to school with, Jack Daniels," Rick said. My eyes bugged out of my head at the sight of Jack standing next to his parents with the same expression on his face.

"Holy shit!" I yelled again. "You're making me marry my enemy?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
***********
Don't hurt me please, it's just another arranged marriage story. If this one gets great reviews, alot of subscribers, then I'll write something completely different. Hope you enjoyed it!