Status: Slowly getting back in to the groove of updating

Arranged Marriage to My Enemy? Holy Shit!

Chapter 4

Continuous banging woke me up from one of my nightmares. Sweat covered my body and the sheets. Heat filled the room, making it feel like an oven. I sat up and tried to clear my head, but the images from my dreams kept rolling by. Blood. Screaming. Guns. Knives. Fore play.

"Rain!! Get the fuck up or we're going to be late!!" Jack yelled through my door, adding a few more bangs. I got out of bed as fast as I could and headed toward the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and threw clothes on in five minutes flat. "Why the fuck is this god damn door locked? What, did you think I was going to come in here and rape you? As if! You're not even worth looking at! Get your ass up so you can fucking take me to school, slave!"

If I hadn't been running late, I would have taken the time to chase him down and beat the shit out of him for saying that to me. But, under current circumstances, it wasn't possible. I opened the door to see Jack's hand in mid-air, his eyes staring down at me. "Damn Jack, give me a break. Not everyone can wake up like you, cock sucker. Let's go." I pushed past him, took steps three at a time, and jumped in my car, Jack not far behind.

"You look like shit, Rain. What the fuck happened to you?" he asked sarcastically, leaning back in the seat and smirking. Something was off about his smirk though. Could a bit of worry and concern be showing the edges? Nahh, not with Jack Daniels. Never with Jack Daniels. That shit just doesn't happen.

I didn't answer him. Instead, I swerved out of the driveway and sped down the street. Beside me, he was flailing his arms, trying to keep himself upright. In the process, he smacked his head on the door of the car. I laughed out loud, turning on my music and blasting it. Jack looked over at me with pure hatred in his eyes. "That's what you get when you piss off the driver, cock sucker."

**********************************************************************************************************
School went by disastrously. It turns out that our parents announced our engagement to the entire school. Jack broke up with his girlfriend in front of the entire school. The entire school booed us, yelled at us, and even threw paper, gum, and empty bottles at us. It did nothing to me, but Jack's rep was forever ruined. People called him so many bad names that I think there won't be any new creations for awhile.

As we rode back in the car, Jack changed the station. A sad song was playing, which only seemed to make his mood worse. Being accepted by people must be important to Jack, otherwise he wouldn't be acting the way he is. For some reason, a part of me wanted to reach over in comfort him. But that's just nonsense, why would I want to comfort my enemy? What good would it do me? If he's not bothering my at the moment was thank god!

I pulled up to my house. As soon as the car stopped, Jack jumped out and headed in to the house. I sighed, and started to head in behind him. His bad mood was dampening mine. You would think that as his enemy, I would be happy that he was miserable, but I'm not. I'm actually a little depressed.

Music started blasting from my room, my favorite band playing. What the fuck? I drop my stuff in the family room and sprint upstairs. The closer I get, the more yelling I hear. Is that the reason for the loud music? I stop at the corner, trying to figure out who the voices belong to. Two male voices, one of them being Jacks. The other one seems familiar, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. From the sound of it, both of them were arguing.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you in my god damn house?" Jack asked, voice seeming to creep towards violent. That's one thing Jack's not afraid to do, and that's get physical and violent.

"Chico, who the hell are you to ask me questions? Do you know what I do for a living? Do you even know who the hell I am, niño(little boy)?" Then it hit me, who the other voice was. There was only one other person who called people who he though were below him 'niño'. And he was suppose to be in jail.

I rounded the corner before anymore words could be said. Jack looked up, and the now identified voice looked up, happiness covering his face.

"Who the fuck is this cabrón(fucker) ? Where'd you pick him up from, a cheer leading competition?" Ricky, Ricardo, Rick. My ex-boyfriend.

"That's my fiance, Ricky. You put a hand on him and your ass is mine," I said to him, crossing my arms. I took the opportunity that Ricky was flabbergasted to half run across the room to get in between Jack and him. Who knows what Ricky will do? I haven't seen him in six years. He was capable of anything then, it looks like nothing has changed.

"Novio?(Fiance?) No, no, no. ¿Cuando se es? ¿Cuándo ocurrió esto? (Where was I? When did this happen?)" Quickly, I translated.Ricky and I use to speak Spanish all the time. There was a time when I spoke it fluently, as if I grew up speaking that language my entire life.

"Es una larga historia. ¿Se puede calmar el tiempo suficiente para que te explique?(Long story. Can you calm down long enough for me to explain?)" I asked him. From the look of it, he was pretty pissed off. Hearing that the girl you were in love with was getting married to some preppy bastard was not an easy thing to take in. Ricky was a possessive person. If someone else had something he wanted, he'd take it. If he couldn't get it, he'd make sure no one else could. That is just the way he is.

"Who the fuck is he!?" Jack yelled at me.

"Oh buddy, I'm surprised you don't know, since you two are getting married of course. I'm her first boyfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, sorry! I know I haven't posted in awhile. I got sidetracked with some family issues and then I started high school and whatnot.... so, I hope you enjoyed the story! I promise I will try to update at least once a week, sometimes more.