3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Thank You For The Venom Part2

I wanted to cry, I honestly did.
I was sick of being used. Used by employers to do their dirty work. Used by so-called loved ones. But most of all, being used by Black.

She was dead, he killed her. He emptied a clip into her legs, to keep her from escaping.
Bitter Irony as well, since she was a ballet dancer during her spare time.
She wouldn't be dancing anymore, for anyone.
Image
(I only did what you wanted to do)
Bullshit!
(Oh really? C'mon Grey, I live in your head! I know what you feel, think!)
I would have never gone through with it though!
(Exactly, that is why I'm here!)

I wanted to move her, but didn't have the stomach to move her body.
(You think she left a note for us? Y'know, if and when we got out of prison?)

Black had a good point, swallowing my guilt and tears, I searched for any sign of collaboration she would have left me.
All that I found was her diary.

(Oh..read that!)
I opened it, reading through the pages briefly, until I got to the part that made me want to end it all with a bullet to the head.

(Hmm...it seems we were a little mistaken.)
No shit.

It turned out Helena was trying to wait for me, plain as day on paper in her handwriting.
She was confronted by Rochester, who "Took her in". He saw on a daily basis, helping her with expenses and what not.

(I would say I'm sorry, but I think that'd put us into cardiac arrest ha!)

She was trusting of the man, too trusting the night he drugged her, raped her, took those pictures that he sent to me in prison. He had wanted me to suffer, to grieve and go insane while in the joint. She was going to leave, to start a new beginning. A beginning away from me, from him, from the crime and killings. Rochester had made me out to be a real monster in her eyes. He told her the Wedding day massacre...

(So now we find him, and...?)
We kill him, slow, steady, make him pay.
(3 Cheers for sweet revenge!)
Fuck you! I'm doing this myself!
(Like you have the propensity or gumption to do such a thing?! Revenge isn't in your department! It is however..in mine! You need me!)

I punched the wall hard, my fist going through the dry wall material.

(Easy Killer.)
You killed her! You murdered an innocent woman who I loved!
(She was going to leave you!)
And what is so wrong about that?! If it meant her having a better life, a new life, with someone who could truly make her happy, what is wrong with that?!
(She belonged to us!)
She was mine. Not yours.
(Oh yes...I MADE her MINE.)

Suddenly, the sound of a helicopter could be heard ovehead, outside of the house.

(The police?!)
How did they find us?
(They must have seen the liscense plate of the stolen car at the ER, told police, and they must have tracked it! Good going slick!)

I didn't have time to talk to Black, I had to get out.

(And go where?!)
I dunno, anywhere into hiding!
(This is where you're going to need me, in order to make it out alive!)
I can do it myself!
(Listen! Let me drive here! I can get us out!)
Like hell!

"This is the CPD! We hve you surrounded, come out with your hands up!" came a voice over the loudspeaker.

Red and blue lights danced across the walls of the house, the sound of distante police sirens heralding incoming backup.

"There is no escape!"

How could they have known?
(Uh...the gunshots of me killing your whore..)
Watch it...
(And the dead body they found in the trunk.)
True.

I didn't have enough ammo or firepower to take out an entire police station, what to do?
(Let me do this!)

"You are running out of time before we take matters into our own hands. You can come out peacefully, or be carried out!" came the voice from loudspeaker.

What are we gonna do?
(Head to the basement, I have a hidden armory there.)
No we don't!
(Hello?! Asshole, there are alot of things about me that you don't know! Head there now!)

I sighed in anguish, and did as Black said.

In the basement, he had me dig around some floor boards, prying back a loose dusty one.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

There, within the confines of the dusty dirt floor, was a canvas bag with boxes upon boxes of ammo, pistols, a shotgun, an assault rifle, and a couple edged weapons.
Image
Where did you get this stuff?
(I have my connections.)
So we really are going to do this?
(Yes, hang em high.)