Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know

Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know, part 9

Image

---

"JJ, get up the band is going to have a meeting!" Claire screamed at the top of her lungs as she awoke me.
"What band?" I said as I tried to go back to sleep.
"Our band silly! Now let's go!" Claire said as she pulled me up.
"Ugh! Fine just let me get dressed," I said as I tried to stand straight.
"No time the boys are in there PJ's too let's go!" Claire said as she basically threw me down the stairs into my basement.
"Hey guys," I said groggily as I sat down on the couch that was down there.
"Sup?" the guys responded also groggily.
"Now we are going to get the band together," Claire said happily.
"Okay so you got us all up for that?" Blake said impatiently.
"Yes, and tomorrow we have another concert so we have to practice today," Claire said as she glared at Blake.
"God damn it right now?" I sighed.
"No at 3:00 like usual," Claire said as she headed up the stairs to leave.
"Okay fine, see you all down here at 3:00," I said as I raced up the stairs to find the couch I fell asleep on.

*After the concert*

After the concert we all went to a bar and hung out.
There we met an A&R rep from Eyeball records.

"So, are you guys willing to take up the challenge with us?" the A&R rep asked Claire.
"I don't really know. See it's not just me, its we. We all have to make this decision so I have to get back to you after I talk to the rest of the band," Claire said as she took the contract and business card and left to walk towards the rest of the group.
"So, what's up?" Aiden said as he hugged Claire from behind and looked at the contract she was examining herself.
"Just reading over this contract that we could sign to if you guys want," Claire confronted us.
"Sure, it will be cool hanging with MCR still. Cause I heard they signed with them too," Blake said as he jumped gleefully out of his chair.
"What about you JJ?" Claire said as she looked at me slumped over on a chair.
"Yea, that's cool," I said half asleep.
"Okay, I'll be right back everyone," Claire said with a little jump and ran over towards the A&R rep that was still there.
"Here, we all agree. So when do we get started?" Claire said as she sat on a stool.
"How about, come in when My Chemical Romance does and we will work things out." The A&R rep said as he took the last sip from his glass.
"Well tallyho," he said as he bowed his hat towards Claire and left the bar.

*JJ's POV*

Yes I was drunk and was not proud of myself tonight.
I've already thrown up twice and I'm still drinking.

"Frankie, can we go home now?" I asked since I did feel like I was going to get sick again and I didn't want to stay there anymore.
"Sure JJ," Frankie said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and headed for the door.
"You should get your lip pierced," he said while we were passing a piercing store.
"I should, huh?" I said as I stopped in front of the door and thought.
"Come on it won't hurt that bad," Frankie said as he pushed me through the door.
"Okay Frankie. I wanted one anyways," I said as I headed over to the manager and asked for someone to pierce my lip.
"OW!" I screamed in pain after some chick pierced me.
"Did it hurt that bad?!" Frankie asked after we were walking home.
"Yes it did," I said stubbornly.
"Well I can make it feel better," Frankie said as he kissed me.
"Ow, that didn't feel better but that made me feel better on the inside," I said with a smile.
"Well, that's good. Now I'm tired," Frankie said as we walked into the empty house, knowing the boys too well they were all at the bar still.
"Well, goodnight then," I said as I ran down the steps to the basement.
"Do you think I'm going to let you sleep by yourself?" Frankie whispered in my ear once I was in bed.
"I wish," I said sarcastically.
"No you don't because you love me," Frankie said as he slipped into my bed.
"I know I do," I said as I turned around to face him.
"Do you love me as much as I love you?" Frankie said as he looked into my eyes.
"Yes, but I probably love you more," I said as I hugged him.
"No, I love you more," he said as he started playing with my hair.
"Fine, you love me more," I said in my stubborn way I usually am.
"How about we just go to sleep loving each other equally?" Frankie said as he kissed me.
"Fine how about we do that," I said as I laid in his arms drifting off to sleep.

---

"I knew we would find you two down here," Claire said as she was holding Aiden's hand.
"Yea, yea what do you want now?" I replied as I rolled over almost falling out of bed.
"Nice. And I came down here to get you and Frankie, Gerard has to tell us something very important so come on," Claire said as she kicked the end of my bed.
"Bring him down here," Frank yelled from under his pillow.
"Both of you are perfect for each other! Both not morning people, god!" Claire yelled as her and Aiden ran back upstairs to just come back downstairs with everyone behind them.
"I meant just Gerard but everyone is okay," Frankie said as he looked up to see Ray, Bob, Mikey, Blake, Aiden, Claire, Alicia, Matt, and Gerard.
"Okay you have our attention, what do you want?" I asked as I sat up.
"We want you to go on tour with us!" Gerard squealed.
"What? No way. Are you serious?" I told him as I was almost breathless.
"Of course, were leaving for warped tour tomorrow, if you're interested," Gerard said.
"Of course we're fucking interested!" Claire yelled.
"Okay it's settled. Tomorrow we go to Europe to start Warped Tour," Gerard said excitedly as he jumped on our bed.
"YAY!" We all cheered together to wait for the next day where we would all fly out on a plane to England.

*Next Day*

"Frankie gets to sit next to me!" I screamed as we were boarding the aircraft that was heading to England.
"Of course you two get the inside seats," Gerard said with a smirk.
"YAY!" Frank and I cheered as we ran onto the plane and jumped into our seats.
"I hate flying," Claire yelled.
"Don't we all," Bob said as he walked aboard the plane.
"We are all going to die!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as we were taking off.
"Shut up JJ!" Claire yelled at me as she clenched on to the arm rest of the chair she was sitting in.
"Haha!" I yelled as I unbuckled my seat belt and started running through the airplane.
"WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" I screamed as I ran into the cockpit and ran out.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Everyone asked me as I ran past them.
"Entertaining myself!" I yelled as I ran into the class 3 section.
"Great," Gerard said as he shook his head.
"Miss will you please take you seat please?" A flight attendant nicely asked me.
"Fine," I said with a sigh.
"Thank god," Gerard said as he pushed me into my seat.
"You're nice," I said rudely.
"Thanks," he said back as he put his earphones back in closing his eyes as I did too.

---

"We're here!" Gerard screamed as we landed and we were all fully wake.
"Finally I thought it would never end!" Claire said as she staggered to the cement outside.
"LAND!" she yelled.
"Oh calm down! We're here let's go," Bob said as we all headed off the plane to find a crowd of people waiting for us in the front of the airport screaming ADR and MCR.
"Damn," Aiden said as he grabbed Claire just in case any guys tried to pull something.
"Run!" Gerard said with a laugh as we we're getting trampled with fans all around us.
"God damn," I said as we ran inside the airport to hear screaming fans but at least they were outside.
"Where is our fucking van?" Ray yelled as we headed towards where someone was supposed to be with our van.
"There." I pointed as we ran towards it.
"Thank god," Ray said as he jumped into the driver's seat and Bob jumped into the passenger's seat like usual.