Status: Chapter 4 is Being RE-WRITTEN! and then I'm re -write chapter 5..I didn't like the both of them.

Cross My Heart And Hope To Lie

These Sleeping Dogs Don't Lie

Image

My fingers lightly tapped against the cheery wood desk. “Anyways Miss Simmings we decided that one of our newest stars Demi Lovato on your show. She will become big fast and we don’t want her fame to die down. She’s our new ‘it’ girl,” One of the many people that sat at this long table had said to me. “Demi has a new album out called ‘Here We Go Again.’. This is her second album to come out and it’s her first solo album, I’m sure you are comfortable with having her on your show am I correct?” Giving then a small nod I began. “So when am I going to meet her?” They glanced at one another. “Well when you meet your new co-stars you will meet her since will be on set and all.”

My agent gave them all a small smile. With once glance at my watch I know I had to get going if I wanted to get started on my fashion line. “Well gentlemen it was very nice talking to you I must go, Mia here will seal the deal off.” With a quick wave before I closed the door behind me I started walking in the empty corridor.

~&&&~

Letting out a groan I shoved my face deeper into the soft pillow. The buzzing coming from the phone had been taunting me for almost ten minutes. I was annoyed I was actually more then annoyed I was pissed. My eyes shot open as I glared at my phone. Hesitantly I pushed the warm comfortable of my body , my hands grasped the phone .
“Hello.” I said into the phone.
“Am I talking to Nicole Simmings?” A man’s voice replied to me.
“Yes this is Nicole. May I ask who I am talking to?”
“Hello Ms. Simmings this is Mr. Jonas you are going to be working with my sons Kevin, Joseph and Nicholas,”
I let out a small yawn as I started to poke at my bed hair. The tile floor was cold against my bare feet.
Before I could say anything he started to talk again.
“Anyways I called you to let you know that we need to on set tomorrow at the time you said you were available.” He finished.
Brushing away a stray strand of hair I started talking. “Okay then, see you tomorrow.” When we ended out conversation, I was just about ready to climb under my nice soft comfortable again. Placing my phone back onto my night stand, I slid back onto my bed and drifted into a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short I know but I had to update. This one may seem a little boring trust me it will be getting better soon I was kind of stuck with this chapter when I was writing it.
black.keys and becky.marie
for the banners they made for me. The one you see in this chapter was made by Black.keys and the next chapter you'll see becky.marie's banner.