Status: Chapter 4 is Being RE-WRITTEN! and then I'm re -write chapter 5..I didn't like the both of them.

Cross My Heart And Hope To Lie

Hear No Lie
Speak No Lie
See No Lie


Her; Megan Fox as Nicole Ann Simmings
Him;Joesph Adam Jonas
Premiers; August 3rd, 2009
Title Credit; Me

Summary:Nicole Ann Simmings one of the most popular television hosts, she became bigger the Oprah. Wait scratch that she's the youngest host with her own show that actually became so big she can't even take a breath,without people crowding around her. She literally runs Hollywood. Every thing she says is supposedly the truth. But no one knows she's lying through her teeth. But she has only one reason and one reason only why she is a liar. A Private Life is Meant To Be Private. She does all she can to protect the celebrities . To keep their secrets secret. But when she falls in love with the wrong person. Someone threatens to tell the press about how she's lying to the millions and millions of viewers. Will she pick Love or will she pick her Job?

A/N:I am pretty sure no one has thought of this idea before If so please message me I am trying to be as original as possible. Also I do not own any celebrity mentioned in this story. I do not own the Jonas Brothers.