Status: Currently on hiatus.

Remembering Sunday

3. Remembering Sunday

Bill’s POV

I slowly took small steps out of the kitchen, my breathing quickening each step I took.

The room was dark. There was no way light from outside was getting in. Not even through a non-existent crack. All the doors were locked. I couldn’t escape. I was trapped.

“You can’t escape,” he chuckled, taking large steps towards me. I backed away even further, but my back soon slammed against a wall. The sudden pain zipped through body, I closed my eyes and hissed through my gritted teeth.

“I’ve got you now. You’re all mine,” he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Not from pleasure, but from discomfort.

He smashed his lips against mine, shoving his tongue down my throat. He was drunk. Wasted. Out of it. Either way, he was going to fuck me. Either way, I’m going to wish I was dead.

“You know. I think you’ll look better without those clothes on and in my bed,” he picked me up and threw me onto his shoulder, walking up the stairs to his bedroom, throwing me down onto the bed.

“Strip,” he ordered. I did as I was told.

He pulled me on top of him so that I was now straddling his hips, slowly taking off my t-shirt and skinny jeans. Then my bra and panties.

“That’s better,” he smirked, throwing me down onto the bed and climbing on top of me. “I hate you, Lucy Anderson,” he thrust into me.

“C- con- condom,” I stuttered. He only chuckled.

“You should know by now that I don’t own such a thing,” again, he thrust deeper inside of me. Each thrust making me clutch the quilt tighter, my knuckles slowly whitening. The bruising. The cuts. The regret. It’s a terrible thing.

“Oh Lucy,” he moaned, filling me with his cum. I sighed heavily when I felt him pull out of me and get off the bed. “I’m off to the strip club. I want to see this house spotless when I come back,”

“Or in other words, don’t do anything. I’ll be back when I’ve finished fucking some random chick,” I mumbled while I searched for my bra and panties.

“Excuse me?” I looked up at him. I looked up in his drunken eyes which made me want to be sick.

“Nothing,” I mumbled.

“Don’t nothing me you bitch,” another slap around my face. But it didn’t bother me. I was used to it now.

I lay back on the bed after hearing dad slam the bedroom door shut as he left the house for his night of “fun”.


***

I quickly lay up in my bed, sweat dripping down my face.

“Lucy,” I whispered. “Tom. You there?” I whispered, climbing out of my bed and tip-toeing over to the bed where he lay, naked may I add, with a blonde chick. “Tom,”

“Fuck off Bill,” he mumbled, moving so his face was amongst the long blonde locks of hair.

“No. Now,” I tugged on his arm until he fell on the floor, revealing everything I didn’t want to see.

“What?” he snapped, making his little friend stir in her slumber.

“That girl from the photos. Her names Lucy. She was in my dream. I think she needs help,” I told him. “Help me find her?”

“Bill,” the look in his eyes told me that he wanted me to stop pissing around.

“Tom please. It would mean so much!” I pleaded.

“Fine. Let me sleep on it,” he turned his back on me and climbed back in his bed, wrapping his arm around the naked girl.

“Thank you Tomi,”

“Whatever,” I heard soft snoring coming from his bed. He was already asleep.

I climbed back into my own bed, snuggling up to the covers and slowly falling asleep whilst thinking about how I’d help Lucy. If that really is her name.
♠ ♠ ♠
suckish? i think so too. i've had a bad day, and i think it kinda' shows. but i wanted it to be out tonight. so it is.
reviews?