Fairy Dust

Boredom...

Gerard's POV

Maybe 24 hours have passed. I have come in and out of sleep during these hours. No one is talking much. We have designated positions in the car. Myself in the back right corner, Danger and Bob together in the other side, Frank and Mikey in the front just on the other side of the door and of course, Ray in the middle in his own little fortress made of boxes. We have also made beds of peoples belongings, we will be here for a while.

I think another day has gone by but who knows. Its hard to tell when your stuck in a fucking box. I feel that my stomach is resorting to cannibalism by eating its self. We have all lost weight over the days. The most weight most was by Danger even though he isn't using his legs, his cheeks are already hollowing out and I bet his ribs are poking out by now. I think you can truly say were starving.

"Holy shit!" I heard Danger exclaim. We all crawled over to Bob and Dangers side of the car. We starred at Danger.

"What happened?" asked Ray who rubbed his eyes.

"Watch!" Bob pointed at Dangers bare feet, wasn't he going to get frost bite? I glanced at Mikey who in turn shrugged at me but we watched. Sure enough Danger had a determined look on his face then it happened! Oh my God his toe moved! Ever so slightly it wiggled but became a little more then stopped.

"Holy mother of God..." Mikey whispered. Then we all broke into grins, maybe this will turn out for the better?
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOO! 100 chapters! Thank you guys so much for so much feedback! Sorry updates have been slow, summer school is a living hell but its nearly over! Comments please! Sorry it's short.