Fairy Dust

Fishing

Frank's POV

As we get closer and closer to our goal I feel like the mood has lightened. Back near Jersey we were at each other's throats but now we are smiling like real friends. Ray is even talking again and has taken control.

"We need to keep going along the river. If the river turns we keep moving straight or we will get lost." he said pointing to the map. This time Mikey carried Danger as I walked beside Gerard incase he needed help.

"Frank, I would like to thank you for what you have done for me and... I am really sorry I was such an asshole to you. You are really an amazing guy and I was too shallow to see it." he whispered as we fell a bit behind the group.

"Gerard-" he cut me off.

"Please Frank, forgive me?" his eyes were pleading and I half smiled.

"I forgive you Gerard, can we be friends again?" he grinned and nodded. We picked up the pace to catch up.

"Alright boys, drink as much as you can because we have a long ways to go." Ray instructed. Today the river has bent away from our path. We took a long drink and a short rest before we would keep moving. I cannon-balled into the deep water to find it a little too cold.

"Having fun Frankie?" Gerard smirked a he saw me hiss from the cold. "It is still winter you know." I glared at him. I would have pulled him in too if he wasn't so far from the bank. I felt something move by my feet and I yelped in fear.

"There's something in here!."

"Maybe it's leeches." Gerard mused. I shot him a death glare.

"It's a fish! Get it!" Mikey pointed close to me. Without thinking I dove under and grabbed at the water. My fingers wrapped over something slimy but I tightened my grip and pulled it up to the surface. Everyone starred wide eyed at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Frank? How did you do that?" Danger asked. I looked down at my hands and gasped. They lay a large fish.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry to say Fairy Dust is coming to a close in the next few chapters, maybe 5-10. Soon the sequel will start in perhaps another month.