Fairy Dust

Joy and Love

Gerard's POV

I never really thought about it before but now that I see it clearly, I was beyond an asshole to Frank. I completely shut down his life and only now is he rebooting it. I was so much to him and I played him. I was shocked and grateful we could be friends again. Now I will try and be the best a friend can be and no more games.

"Guys, today is a documented day." we all looked at Ray who's face was set serious and looking straight ahead. "Today we are standing at the Californian border." I looked to where he was looking. There straight ahead was a sign, a large sign and I could faintly make out the word of California. My jaw dropped.

"What?" Mikey asked. He still didn't have his glasses.

"The sign is straight ahead Mikes." Danger grinned but soon broke down into tears.

"We made it." Frank gasped, also his face sad and his lips trembling. "We fucking made it."

"Well it's not over yet, we are still in the middle of nowhere." Bob pointed out.

"We still fucking made it, were free." Mikey gasped. I fell to my knees and gazed up at the blue sky. It had gotten much warmer and we have seen cacti but we still didn't shed our coats. "We're alive." I whispered. Mikey began to scream and look like a wild child. He put Danger down on the soft sand and began to dance.

"Were free!" he sang. Frank joined in and they continued to dosey-doe around and around until they fell to the ground to dizzy to stand. We all laughed. We were full of joy and love. Nothing could stop us now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So soon to the end!