Fairy Dust

7:14

*Franks POV*

My eyelids flickered open. The room was still dark but the dull red glow off the clock read 7:14. I groaned and lowered my head to attempt more sleep.

A large booming sound shook the house then another and another. Whistling sounds came before each boom. I raised my head. The noise was defning.

"Frank!?" Mikey's voice called. "FRANK!!!!???" I shook Gerard awake but he was already up.

"Mikey!" I called back. Mikey ran down into Gerards room and stopped to see Gerard already standing looking like a deer in the headlights. Mikey said nothing but told us to follow him.

"Whats going on!?" Gerard asked. His face was paler then usual.

"Were being bombed!" Gerard's parents were under the dinning room table.

"The basement is safer!" Gerard called. I recalled a lesson on tornados.

"The basement bathroom!" We ran for it and locked the bathrrom door behind us. All 5 of us shaking in fear.

The bombs stopped falling and a great silence came over the house. I heard all of our heartbeats and heavy breathing. Gerard clung tightly to me. Gun shots rang out.

"Were in the middle of a battle feild!" hissed Mikey. Tears sprang to his eyes and I pulled him into a hug with Gerard.

"Shh!" Gerard's mother whispered. We went quiet. The door upstairs slammed open and heavy bodies strode across the floor. Gerard put a hand over Mikeys mouth before he could choke out a sob. A forein language dance through my head. No english or spanish. I mouthed Italian to Gerard but he shook his head. He could speak Italian. The gun shots continued outside along with peoples screams. Gerard's mother buried her face into Mr.Way who hugged her. We were all scared. Who was invading lil' Belleville, New Jersey?
Footsteps plodded downstairs followed by more of the forein language. I heard something break and felt Gerard tense up. They were walking through his room. I rubbed Gerard's back and he looked down at me with those hazle orbs. He was really mad but tried to stay calm.
More breaking noises then those footsteps walked slowly back up.

More footstepps approched the bathroom door where we hid. We all tensed up and shook with fright. The door knob tried to turn but the lock held it. The forein language came again and the person who tried to open the door stopped. The footstepps grew fainter as they went up the stairs and we heard the door slam shut behind the untrudors. We all relaxed but stayed in the bathroom until we felt the coast was clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh, anyone expect that??