Fairy Dust

Bullets With Butterfly Wings

*Gerard's POV*

I watched as my own boyfriend and brother left me standing there as the snow fell. A silence fell over the city and the gunfire seized. I looked back to when my parents were, they were either dead or captured by now. My body began to shake. I'm so scared, I don’t know if were going to die and return to normal. Some veterans told stories of war and how awful it was but most didn’t see there siblings change and there lovers turn. Certainly most didn’t have there parents slaughtered like animals. Mikey was right, it was survival of the fittest in this circumstance. I ran after them. Being left behind was a death sentence so I blinked through the thick snowfall and saw them walking quickly?

*Mikey's POV*

What is happening to me? I'm so uptight and so angry. Am I war crazed or am I just scared were going to die. After I heard my mothers scream I knew both were dead or captured. I blinked back a tear. I needed to stay strong for Frank.

I stopped to the sound of someone behind us. I turned around and was ready to run. The snowfall seemed to part and Gerard stood there looking at us like a lost child. I'm so relieved he didn’t go back. Frank walked towards him and out stretched his arms for a hug but Gee took a step back. I swear I heard little Frank's heart break. He spun around and started walking away. This war was ripping us to shreds. We had no parents now and all the love we once held was pulled out of our souls. I felt like I could get shot right on the spot. My prayers were answered and bullets ripped through the air inches from our faces.

"Run!" I screamed and we took off after Frank who was already running for his life. I easily passed him. "Gee! Come on!" I slowed my pace to be able to turn around and call to my big brother who was running as fast as he could over the un-even terrain.

Suddenly it seemed like the Matrix. I stopped to watch it all like a movie. Everything went to a snails pace as Gee ran in slow motion and a stray bullet was aiming for him.

"Gee!" I screamed, but it was to late. Gerard fell to the ground and didn’t stir.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like every author on this site, I love feedback. Was it good or was it shit? Please comment because I want to improve my writing. Also If you think my stories deserve more reviews, please tell your friends. That's all of my stories. -Andrea xxoo