Fairy Dust

The Lost& Forgotten

*Gerard's POV*

My memory was coming back to me. I remember being shot at least and falling and everything going black. The pain I remember was like nothing I ever experienced. Well anyways, I don’t know where my brother and boyfriend are, then it occurred to me, what if Frank didn’t love me anymore? I stepped away from him in the snow and I broke his heart. Oh god... what have I done? What if Frank and Mikey were... oh god, oh god...

I stumbled through the dim hallways with a blank expression on my face. That question burned in my mind like acid, what if Frankie and Mikey... my Frankie. It's my entire fault, I shouldn’t have pulled away.

"Hey man, are you okay?" a soldier waved his hand in front of my face but I didn’t notice. I kept on walking until the soldier left, and then I broke down in tears.

I must have stumbled upon a rec-room or something because there was a ping pong table and a pin ball machine and even a chess table. Only one man was here besides me. He was in a white t- shirt and jeans, I still remember. The shirt had a ketchup stain on the right sleeve. The man turned towards me, his face not the least bit weirded out that I was an escaped hospital patient. He sat down at the chess table and motioned me to sit too. I sat at the opposite side.

"What's your story?" he asked. I shrugged and he tapped his pawn 2 spaces forward, signaling for the game to begin.

"I'm looking for my boyfriend and brother, I think there..." I couldn’t say anymore, the more I thought about it, the more my brain began to relies it. Still, I pushed my pawn forward too. The man just nodded.

"Are you mad?" that made me think. Was I mad at my brother and boyfriend when I didn’t know if it was really true? I shook my head.

"My brother isn’t gay, I'm bi." The man nodded again and pushed another pawn forward. "I came to look for them. I woke up in a locker room and I don’t know." I made my move on the chess board.

"Now I know who you speak of, the two men who were wheeling you around because everyone was stepping on landmines so they moved you because there wasn’t enough room in the hospital." The corners of his mouth turned up in a smile.

"How do you know all this?" He looked like he was considering his next move in the game but he looked into my eyes. His eyes were a warm deep blue, if that was possible. He reminded me of Billie Joe Armstrong!

"My friends tell me." He opened his arms and motioned the air around him. I looked around but the room empty.

"Pardon?"

"See, everyone thinks I'm insane. That's why everyone’s getting there arms and legs blown off while I play pin ball alone." I winced. "They don’t trust me with a gun." Then he laughed. Boy, he laughed and laughed while I began to feel uncomfortable.

"How rude of me." he had an evil glint in those eyes. "My name is Danger, Danger Williams." Of course I was taken aback by the name, Danger. His messy black hair fell over his eyes and a smirk played on his lips. I snapped out of it.

"I'm Gerard Way, but you can call me Gee." we shook and hands and went back to our game.

"Why did you enroll in the army?" I asked. He paused, his hand hovering over the knight.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Danger smirked again and moved his knight to capture my queen. I let out a sigh, this man was a mystery but nothing could be more mysterious then love.

"My friends and I are the lost and forgotten." Danger said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Who are your friends..?" I asked with caution. Danger smiled and looked at the board.

"The souls of soldiers who get themselves killed on the battle field. I have alot friends." I nodded slowly taking it all in. He believed the souls of dead soldiers were his friends... alright then. I wish I was a vampire, were even.

"What's your deepest wish?" Danger had his blue eyes locked on my hazel ones. I raked my brains to think. Should I even answer the question?

"I don’t know..." I honestly replied. I moved my king.

"Would you like to be a vampire Gerard?" my eyes narrowed but after a minute he looked up.

"How do you know?" He laughed.

"My friends told me. Or maybe something to do with your boyfriend? Frank is his name?" That's enough.

"Stop! How do you know all of this?" I stood up and the chair I was sitting in tipped back and fell to the floor. The room went silent. Danger held his hands up in defense but the smirk remained.

"I've told you already, my-"

"Shut the fuck up! Now tell me how did you know what my boyfriends name is!?" I grabbed his wrists but his eyes were calm and he held no fear.

"Now, now Gerard, don’t want to strain that bullet wound, do you?" I let go of his wrists. My face went pale, how did he know I got shot? I brought my chair upright again and sat down. Suddenly I was exhausted.

"Let's finish our game, shall we?" Danger made his move on the board. I nodded numbly and moved my rook only for him to capture it with his pawn. "Life is a chess game Gerard, some win and some loose but you need to know how to move your pieces."

*Mikey's POV*

"Ya know Mikes? I have a feeling Gee's safe." We had been walking around for hours searching for my idiot brother.

"What are you suggesting? We quit when he could be outside?" Frank didnt meet my gaze.

"Actually I was thinking we could, I don’t know, take it slow."

"Take what slow?" Then he winked. Frank Iero winked at me! Chills ran up and down my spine. My arms sprung out in goose bumps. What was happening to me? I looked at the floor but something caught my eye. A clear lump in Frank's pants! No, no, no! He was Gerard's boyfriend and I'm not gay! No! Sadly, the hormones inside me disagreed and the blood began to rush lower. Why does this always happen to me? Why me!?

*Frank's POV*

I think it's time to have fun with Mikey. Clearly Gerard doesn’t love me, I'm not good enough for him. That's fine; his brother has a nice body to.

"Ya know Mikes? I have a feeling Gee's safe." Mikey stared at me with wide eyes.

"What are you suggesting? We quit when he could be outside?" I looked down at the floor and licked my lips.

"Actually I was thinking we could, I don’t know, take it slow." I was trying to seduce him and clearly it was working.

"Take what slow?" Mikey was playing dumb with me. Dumb questions don’t deserve answers, so I winked at him and I'm quite sure he had a miniature heart attack because he was sweating and glancing around nervously. Such an amateur. I was hard and Mikey was matching me pretty fast, I never even knew he was gay!

"Don’t worry Mikes." I whispered in his ear. He was shaking, the poor boy. "Let's just go back to the locker room." then I kissed his cheek and he fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is every readers 50 comments present/ Christmas prezzie! Merry Christmas everyone!!