Fairy Dust

This Is How I Disappear

*Frank's POV*

After a few minutes of shaking Gerard, he finally opened his eyes. He just stared up at me and I leaned down and kissed his lips. I'm just a fool in love.

"Morning." he smiled.

"It's lunch time, besides, we need to go back and get Danger."

"Why, what happened?" his voice changed to concern.

"He got shot." Mikey said. He was impatient to go rescue his lover. "Can we go now?" I nodded and helped Gerard up. Since Mikey met Danger, he went back to his old self and not some silent shadow that merely followed us. What would happen if Danger died? Then what, would he return to how he was when the bombs first fell?

"Danger?" Mikey choked out. Danger was bleeding a massive amount; he couldn’t survive unless we got him to a hospital and fast.

"Hey Mikes." Danger whispered, a smile playing on his pale lips.

"You're going to be fine, I promise." tears began to leak down Mikeys face, I hugged him tightly and Gerard put Danger's head in his lap to make him more comfortable.

"Don’t make promises you cant keep Mikey, soon I'm going to join my friends and walk the earth for eternity." he coughed up some blood.

"You'll go to heaven, Danger." Gerard whispered and pushed some stray hair away from Danger's blue eyes.

"Nah, with what I've done-" he coughed up more blood. His eyes closed.

"Danger?" Mikey gasped. Danger opened his eyes again.

"I'm still here sugar." he smiled weakly. "Gerard, take off my watch. You can have it, you guys need it to know what time it is. Frank, get my compass out of pocket, that's yours now. Mikey? I love you so much even though I just met you, please keep the chain around my neck, my father gave it to me before he died, I want you to have it." we all stared at each other but did as he asked us to. "So long and goodnight my friends, this is how I disappear." those were the last words he said before the light in his eyes faded and his eyelids closed.

"Danger?" Mikey cried. Danger didn’t respond. Gerard laid Dangers head on the soft snow. The wind picked up, it carried a voice on it.

"I love you." It whispered in our ears. The sun went behind a cloud and the temperature dropped.

"We better get moving." I said sadly. Mikey and Gerard nodded and stood up. I caught Mikey taking one last glance at Danger's body before we followed the compasses directions to go south.

"You know he's never gone forever." Gerard said. "He'll always stay in our hearts." I nodded to agree. Mikey smiled a bit.

"I know." he looked at the chain Danger gave him; it was silver with a diamond circle meaning eternity. Somehow, it seemed appropriate to give Mikey, a small token of there love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guy's enjoyed that, sorry it was short. I'l try and make the chapters longer.