Fairy Dust

Perfect World

*Frank’s POV*

Gerard, like Mikey, was only in boxers. He took my hand and led me over to the bed. We sat down.

“Listen Gerard, I-“he cut me off with a kiss. It silenced me instantly. The simple kiss transformed into a full on make out session, tongues battling for dominance. I pulled away to see Gerard patiently waiting for me to say something. “I’m sorry I was such an ass before.” he shrugged and smiled.

“Its okay Frankie, were all war tired.” I smiled too, he understood. Gerard had that strange ability to understand things most people wouldn’t and that’s mainly the reason I love him. I fell in love with him for looks but now for much, much more.

“Frank, were in a room alone with a bed and no Mikey to pester us, what do you want to do?” he gave a seductive smirk and I laughed. I said nothing but just leaned in to continue making out. He gratefully accepted, his damp hair tickling my face which caused me to smile into the kiss. He smiled back until there was a knock at the door. Gerard pulled away, sighed and stood up from the bed. He opened the door but only allow his head to poke out. I heard a mumbled conversation amongst Gerard and the new comer then Gerard closed the door and walked back to me.

“It’s dinner time.” I forgot how hungry I was until he mentioned food. I nodded and waited as he pulled on some clean clothes. We met up with Mikey in the hall and then went searching for the dinning room.

I had never seen such a large table in my life! It went almost wall to wall and with antique chairs circling it. 5 people were already sitting having a conversation.

“Ah boys, I would like to introduce you to the other tenants who live here; Tim, Susan, there son Jeff, Andrea and Max.” she said the last two names in a bored tone. “And I am Margarite, you’ve also met Stuart.” we all shook hands and we introduced our selves then sat down. There were plenty of vacant chairs everywhere but we sat with the group. Andrea and Max had excluded themselves from the group and were at the far end of the large wooden table.

“So boys, how did you come to be here?” Susan asked in a polite voice. We told her the tale of the bombs, the military base and Danger. Everyone was shocked when we got to Dangers death and I swore Mikey had tears in his eyes. Even Andrea and Max stopped there quiet murmuring to hear our story.

“How awful!” Susan said when we finished. Jeff nodded with fake enthusiasm. He had the same blond hair as his mother but the build of a jock, I didn’t like that. A look in his eye told me he was trouble.

Stuart walked in pushing a small cart with dishes full of steaming food. I tried not to drool over the wonderful aroma. It reminded me of Mrs. Way’s cooking and I think it reminded the brothers. The platters were laid out in front of us and I barely withheld myself from pouncing on them. I took a little of everything that didn’t have meat, as expected, it was an explosion of joy. We all ate in silence then when we finished, we said our goodnights. Max seemed to watch us as Andrea wished us sweet dreams. He said nothing and just followed her. They both looked no younger then fifteen.

“Night Mikes.” I said but he only nodded.

“G’night bro.” again, Mikey only nodded. I worried about him these days. Gerard and I walked into his room and closed the door behind us.

“Now, alone again…” Gerard’s seductive smirk returned. I grinned and proceeded with kissing his neck. He let out a soft moan of pleasure. He pulled off my shirt, kissing and nibbling my chest. I was in the perfect world and Gerard was the center of my universe, nothing could ruin this moment. Absolutely nothing at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Word is fixed! Hope this makes up for lack of updates this week! Oh, and before anyone begins to panic, this is not accualy a cliffhanger!!! Updates tomorrow, promise!! Everything is written, I just need to type it out and post!!!- Andrea.